Windows 10: establishing a secure connection

Discus and support establishing a secure connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; why do I keep getting a message about establishing a secure connection when I have just browsed a web site and change to another?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nevillematthews1, Jan 18, 2019.

1. establishing a secure connection

why do I keep getting a message about establishing a secure connection when I have just browsed a web site and change to another?

:)

nevillematthews1, Jan 18, 2019
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Establishing Secure Connection Error

Hi Barbara,

An outdated or incompatible network driver can be one of the factors why this issue occurs. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    link. The link contains all the necessary
    information including troubleshooting guides on how to fix issues related to network connectivity.

In addition, to identify your network adapter, we suggest that you check this through Device Manager. To do this, you can follow the steps below:

• In the Search box, type Device
      Manager
      and press Enter.
    • Navigate to Network adapters.
    • Expand the Network adapters tree by clicking on the adjacent arrow.
    • Look for your device, right click then select Properties.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Nokia Asha 210 "Error establishing secure connection"

help me pls about this whike i want to browsing via Wlan my broswer shows the below listed error

"Error establishing secure connection. Check coverage,
    security and date settings on the phone. (005).

asdasdfadf, Jan 18, 2019
  4. establishing a secure connection

Windows Update can't establish connection

After a long time I could finally find a solution to this problem! establishing a secure connection :D

Today I was reading some posts in Reddit about Windows 10 apps having problems establishing connection, and found a user that could solve all problems with a certain tool.

Here is the post with the solution:

Windows 10, Edge does not connect to the internet, Cortana does not connect to the internet, Windows store error 0x80072EE7 and cannot activate windows 10. : Windows10

And here is a link to the suggested tool in the above post:

Tweaking.com - Windows Repair Free/Pro

Download and install it, follow all 5 steps listed in the program, and then run the repairs in safe mode.

After doing the repair install 2 months ago no apps where able to connect (before that only Edge could connect).

Today, after running the above program, I opened the Store, Edge, and Windows Update, and to my surprise every app could connect succesfuly with no errors.

Fernando.93, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

establishing a secure connection

1. establishing a secure connection - Similar Threads - establishing secure connection

2. Notepad.exe established a connection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Notepad.exe established a connection: notepad.exe established a TCP/443 connection to 20.189.173.10:443 mobile.pipe.aria.microsoft.com, located in San Jose CA, United StatesMay I ask why notepad does this? The IP shown is from Microsoft...
  3. Connection not established

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection not established: Hi,I have a problem with internet connection on my Windows 10 computer. On Ethernet icon right bottom I havemessage "Connection not established no available connections" but Internet working,The computer is on the domain and network settings are entered. The problem is with...
  4. Connection not established

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connection not established: Hi,I have a problem with internet connection on my Windows 10 computer. On Ethernet icon right bottom I havemessage "Connection not established no available connections" but Internet working,The computer is on the domain and network settings are entered. The problem is with...
  5. Connection not established

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Connection with network not established

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection with network not established: Hello,I'm using my PC earlier and everything works smoothly. I tried using again today and it cannot connect to internet. I restarted my router, restarted my PC and even reconnect the cable. I have internet since wifi is working. I think the network is not working please...
  7. Connection with network not established

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection with network not established: Hello,I'm using my PC earlier and everything works smoothly. I tried using again today and it cannot connect to internet. I restarted my router, restarted my PC and even reconnect the cable. I have internet since wifi is working. I think the network is not working please...
  8. Connection with network not established

9. Music Manager - cannot establish a secure connection ....

Music Manager - cannot establish a secure connection ....: Hello Microsoft friends, I'm hoping you might be able to solve this very frustrating issue. I'm trying to transfer songs from itunes to google play music via the music manager app. However, I keep getting - can't establish secure connection error. [ATTACH] I have...
  10. Chrome is stuck at "establishing secure connection..." on all pages

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome is stuck at "establishing secure connection..." on all pages: Since I reinstalled Windows 10 onto my new 480GB SSD, booting alongside Windows 7, Chrome has been acting super strange. This is annoying due to the fact that I've used Chrome since XP without a hitch until now. I've read that some people have issues with it regarding the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nokia asha 210 error establishing secure connection

2. Error establishing secure connection nokia asha 210

3. establish a secure connection - how to fix it in nokia

4. Nokia 301 internet error 005,
  5. nokia asha 210 internet error 005,
  6. error establishing secure connection check coverage security and date settings on the phone 005,
  7. error 005 nokia asha 210,
  8. how secure connection in nokia210 ,
  9. Activate error establishing secure connection coverage setting connection and date setting on asha 210.com ,
  10. chrome stuck on establishing connection,
  11. How to secure connection not available problem while downloading game be solv in nokia asha 210,
  12. What to do when Nokia 200 is showing error Secure connection check coverage secure and time and date setting,
  13. Error 005 nokia browser,
  14. solve the problems Error establishing secure connection nokia asha 210,
  15. how to open youtube when it shows error establishing secure connection in nokia 210