Windows 10: Estee Lauder Exposes 440M Records, with Email Addresses, Network Info

Discus and support Estee Lauder Exposes 440M Records, with Email Addresses, Network Info in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A non-password protected cloud database containing hundreds of millions of customer records and internal logs for cosmetic giant Estée Lauder has been... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Golden, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Golden Win User

Estee Lauder Exposes 440M Records, with Email Addresses, Network Info

Estee Lauder Exposes 440M Records, with Email Addresses, Network Info | Threatpost

:)

Golden, Feb 12, 2020

2. BCC address exposed via "undisclosed recipients" email

I tried following Microsoft's (and others) instructions for using address "Undisclosed Recipients" and BCC'g a group of email addresses to hide those addresses - the addresses were EXPOSED by a recipient choosing "reply all".

Does anyone know of an actual safe way to protect addresses in a group email? Makes me feel lawsuity.

CarolCarol2, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Additional email addresses

You are talking about two totally different things, contacts versus predictive text input in mail client.

In most email clients, like Windows Mail, when you start typing an address in TO, CC or BCC fields, the client does not pick the addresses suggested from your contacts. Instead, it suggests addresses you have sent email earlier, or addresses of those who have sent email to you.

If I now sent you an email, and you replied to it, next time when you write an email to someone whose address starts with K, my email address would be one of the suggested to you although I am not in your contacts.

4. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Estee Lauder Exposes 440M Records, with Email Addresses, Network Info - Similar Threads - Estee Lauder Exposes

2. Removing old email addresses from Microsoft records.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing old email addresses from Microsoft records.: How do I completely remove 2 non-working email addresses from all Microsoft Accounts for myself. I only have one working email address. I hoping to reduce any confusion when I sign-in. My email address is not one of Microsoft's email programs and it's my hope that making sure...
  3. Removing old email addresses from Microsoft records.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing old email addresses from Microsoft records.: How do I completely remove 2 non-working email addresses from all Microsoft Accounts for myself. I only have one working email address. I hoping to reduce any confusion when I sign-in. My email address is not one of Microsoft's email programs and it's my hope that making sure...
  4. Removing old email addresses from Microsoft records.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to Change the eMail Address Under "Your Info"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Change the eMail Address Under "Your Info": How do I change the email address hidden in yellow? This email address no longer exists, so I cannot access or verify it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-email-address-under-your-info/40e04b81-54b2-4960-aca5-c79db6930579
  6. How to Change the eMail Address Under "Your Info"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Change the eMail Address Under "Your Info": How do I change the email address hidden in yellow? This email address no longer exists, so I cannot access or verify it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-email-address-under-your-info/40e04b81-54b2-4960-aca5-c79db6930579
  7. How to Change the eMail Address Under "Your Info"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. change network owners email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    change network owners email address: I no longer have the email address I used when I first set up my desktop computer, how do I change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-network-owners-email-address/12f434a7-749e-44ee-b6cb-d37541707747
  9. Wrong Email Address Appearing in Settings > Your Info

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Wrong Email Address Appearing in Settings > Your Info: I just purchased a new computer with Windows 10 and I fat fingered a setup and typed the wrong email address and now YOUR INFO shows the wrong email address. Is there a way to change this?...
  10. Millions of Verizon customer records exposed in security lapse

in Windows 10 News
    Millions of Verizon customer records exposed in security lapse: An Israeli technology company has exposed millions of Verizon customer records, ZDNet has learned. As many as 14 million records of subscribers who called the phone giant's customer services in the past six months were found on an unprotected Amazon S3 storage server...