Windows 10: Estimate reading time for document

Discus and support Estimate reading time for document in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Could you tell me if there is any option in Word to estimate reading time for a document. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LuisMilu, Jan 16, 2020.

1. LuisMilu Win User

Estimate reading time for document

Could you tell me if there is any option in Word to estimate reading time for a document. Thank you

:)

LuisMilu, Jan 16, 2020
  2. annie Win User

How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Wrong battery charging estimated time

Hi Shubham,

I've tried all methods you suggested without success. The situation is the same as many other have described before, i.e. I get similar "warnigns" like brightness is too high, etc., but there is no improvement in the battery charging time indication.

I checked my PC a bit more and realised that it doesn't recognise my battery capasity at all. Could this be the reason for this error? What is funny that my PC can still estimate the remaining time with the battery...

/Kari

KaTaMa---01, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Estimate reading time for document

Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Estimate reading time for document

1. Estimate reading time for document - Similar Threads - Estimate reading document

2. Battery on taskbar not showing estimated time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery on taskbar not showing estimated time: I have a Windows 11 OS on my laptop. Previously, my laptop battery was not working. I had to replace it.Now, I have replaced it but I find that the estimated time for the battery on the taskbar is not shown. If I open the settings, then it will show...Please help....
  3. Battery on taskbar not showing estimated time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery on taskbar not showing estimated time: I have a Windows 11 OS on my laptop. Previously, my laptop battery was not working. I had to replace it.Now, I have replaced it but I find that the estimated time for the battery on the taskbar is not shown. If I open the settings, then it will show...Please help....
  4. Why isn't it showing the estimated time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't it showing the estimated time?: For some other people it shows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-it-showing-the-estimated-time/da214eb3-f75e-4b47-bb74-08227fa9715f
  5. Why isn't it showing the estimated time?

Why isn't it showing the estimated time?: For some other people it shows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-it-showing-the-estimated-time/da214eb3-f75e-4b47-bb74-08227fa9715f
  6. Estimate time is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Estimate time is missing: Hi community,I had an update on windows 11 but estimate time was missing in windows update setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/estimate-time-is-missing/50c42f5f-9ddd-4a3e-ad64-04757fd30099
  7. Estimate time is missing

Estimate time is missing: Hi community,I had an update on windows 11 but estimate time was missing in windows update setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/estimate-time-is-missing/50c42f5f-9ddd-4a3e-ad64-04757fd30099
  8. Estimated time for chkdsk to done

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Estimated time for chkdsk to done: Hi. I want to ask, how long for chkdsk to done? I have maybe 528 GB on my C drive main disk. And i want to know estimated time for drives that have 1-5 TB of storage....
  9. Incorrect battery estimate time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Incorrect battery estimate time: Hi, I have a Lenovo S340 laptop in which battery estimate time is showing incorrect and keeps on fluctuating regularly. Though the battery backup is same as usual but only the estimation is showing wrong. Please help me in resolving this....
  10. Battery is showing wrong estimate and time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery is showing wrong estimate and time: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I need help to solve this issue please i could not use my PC thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-is-showing-wrong-estimate-and-time/eb5b6721-c69f-4ab1-aec2-c5358bcae5aa