Windows 10: ET 5016 using AOL email Send

Discus and support ET 5016 using AOL email Send in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every once in a while I can't complete a SEND while using AOL. I get ET 5016 repeatedly. I thought it was an AOL problem until I did an internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MerrileeOsterhoudt, Oct 25, 2020.

1. ET 5016 using AOL email Send

Every once in a while I can't complete a SEND while using AOL. I get ET 5016 repeatedly. I thought it was an AOL problem until I did an internet search. How do I fix this?

:)

MerrileeOsterhoudt, Oct 25, 2020
  2. sligo33 Win User

Using AOL site and AOL email

I use AOL for my internet connection. When I call up my AOL email list, I am required to perform two double clicks in order to retrieve any single email item. I contacted AOL and they suggested there must be a setting in windows 10 that I need to adjust
    in order to be able to retrieve each email item. Please advise what I can do to be able to retrieve each email with only one double click. thank you

sligo33, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Sending an AOL email

I have an email to 8 people and AOL sends a pop up that I need to go to a link. When I click on the link I get a message that they are working on that page. It's really annoying. I hope you can help.

BarbaraZolnierczak, Oct 25, 2020
  4. jekiboi20 Win User

ET 5016 using AOL email Send

AOL Email

imichalis wrote:

I can't set up AOL email. I received error code: 8007274C. Can anybody help?

Have you tried setting it up using Other or Advance Setup? Here are the POP settings of AOL:

• AOL Mail POP incoming server address: pop.aol.com
    • AOL Mail POP outgoing server address: smtp.aol.com
    • AOL Mail POP user name: Your AOL Mail screen name (what precedes "@aol.com" in your AOL Mail address; if the address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, for instance, the screen name is "me")
    • AOL Mail POP password: Your AOL Mail password
    • AOL Mail POP port (Incoming): 995
    • AOL Mail POP port (Outgoing): 587
    • AOL Mail POP TLS/SSL required (both for incoming and outgoing): yes

On Lumia devices, Advance setup doesn't have fields for Ports and Logon authentication. To enable this you'll need to include it on the incoming and outgoing server. For exam. "user@aol.com:995:1". The number "1" indicates that the TLS/SSL will
    be enabled.

jekiboi20, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

ET 5016 using AOL email Send

1. ET 5016 using AOL email Send - Similar Threads - 5016 using AOL

2. Sending emails using System.Net.Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sending emails using System.Net.Mail: Hi,I am trying to send an email from my Blazor Server app using remote SMTP host. I tested my app by starting debugging in Visual Studio and email is sent. But when I put it on IIS server, locally and remote, email is not sent. I am using the same code, I just published it in...
  3. Sending emails using System.Net.Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sending emails using System.Net.Mail: Hi,I am trying to send an email from my Blazor Server app using remote SMTP host. I tested my app by starting debugging in Visual Studio and email is sent. But when I put it on IIS server, locally and remote, email is not sent. I am using the same code, I just published it in...
  4. Sending emails using System.Net.Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Aol Email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Aol Email: All of a sudden my AOL email won't sync.. Ive tried everything HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/ace80432-871e-4199-b762-bed1ca7a3239
  6. AOL email

in Windows 10 Customization
    AOL email: Default account = AOL. Deleted Account. Re-added AOL email and keep getting a message that either the password is wrong or have to allow sync for this device. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/a0692d74-4468-40c8-a494-23402832f650
  7. aol email using Bing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    aol email using Bing: can't reach this page http://duce.advertising comes up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email-using-bing/00c55ae1-e119-48b6-b72c-399ba611fcb6"
  8. Cannot send Emails from AOL App anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot send Emails from AOL App anymore: I can no longer send emails from my AOL app since I enabled two-factor encryption. I can receive emails. Also is their a tech person I can call for Microsoft help?...
  9. AOL email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AOL email: I was typing an email and it disappeared saying "autosaved" but I can't find it anywhere . Looked in drafts, deleted, spam sent, etc. Where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/6b86f33a-d677-46a6-95c1-d7270da8dedc"
  10. AOL Email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AOL Email: I have had AOL for many years so I continue to use it as my main email. In the last week I can access the email but when I click to get the window I get the following message: Could not open window.If you have a pop-up blocker installed, please make sure it is disabled....