Windows 10: ETD HSA DEVICE (Human Interface Devices)

Discus and support ETD HSA DEVICE (Human Interface Devices) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; There is a yellow exclamation mark on the ETD HSA Device (under Human interface Devices). The device is updated and up to date according to windows. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/crownforces, Oct 29, 2020.

1. ETD HSA DEVICE (Human Interface Devices)

There is a yellow exclamation mark on the ETD HSA Device (under Human interface Devices). The device is updated and up to date according to windows. I have no idea what is this or how to fix it. Appreciate any help.

submitted by /u/crownforces
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/crownforces, Oct 29, 2020

2. Human Interface Device

I cant turn on or off my human interface device like i used to.. For sometime now i am unable to deactivate my touch screen on my laptop. Any help

CELESTINEAMANKWAH-POKU, Oct 29, 2020
  3. bobtongue Win User
    Broadcomm bluetooth installed as human interface device

No bluetooth icon in the systray, no bluetooth devices in device manager. When I plug in the adapter it adds three entries to the device manager,
    HID-compliant consumer control device, USB human interface device, and USB input device, all found under the Human interface devices section.
    If I go to settings and look at connected devices, there is no entry for bluetooth.
    The broadcom device driver says it installs correctly and exits without error. If I go to the WIDCOMM directory where the files were installed, BTStackServer.exe, Bluetooth headset Helper.exe, BtwHfConfig.exe, and BtwIEProxy.exe have icons that are all grayed out and cannot be run.

bobtongue, Oct 29, 2020
  4. bobtongue Win User

ETD HSA DEVICE (Human Interface Devices)

Broadcomm bluetooth installed as human interface device

I have an iogear GBU321 usb bluetooth adapter that worked great under windows 7. When I upgraded to Win 10, it installed as a human interface device and now has no bluetooth capability. I uninstalled the original, driver and reinstalled drivers for win 8.1 (couldn't find a win 10 driver). The driver installed fine but it still comes up as a human interface device instead of a bluetooth device. Does anyone have a clue about what I can do to resolve this issue?

bobtongue, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

ETD HSA DEVICE (Human Interface Devices)

1. ETD HSA DEVICE (Human Interface Devices) - Similar Threads - ETD HSA DEVICE

2. Mice and other pointing devices AND Human Interface Devices missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mice and other pointing devices AND Human Interface Devices missing from Device Manager: I recently updated my computer, and when it finished updating, my mouse cursor was gone. I looked up a solution where I had to go to “Mice and other pointing devices” but that was gone. In order to get it back, I had to go to Human Interface Devices, but that was gone too. I...
  3. Human Interface Device Service Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Human Interface Device Service Missing: After trying to set my ram to its factory speed in my motherboard bios, I had my PC bluescreen on me. This was no big deal, and after restoring my default ram settings I was able to boot into windows just fine. However, a side affect of the BSOD was that I lost use of my...
  4. Human Interface Device Service Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Human Interface Device Service Missing: After trying to set my ram to its factory speed in my motherboard bios, I had my PC bluescreen on me. This was no big deal, and after restoring my default ram settings I was able to boot into windows just fine. However, a side affect of the BSOD was that I lost use of my...
  5. Human Interface Device Service Missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Code 19 error on Human Interface Devices

Code 19 error on Human Interface Devices: Please help me someone as now my mouse and Bluetooth devices are not working suddenly and in device manager under the human interface devices it shows error code 19 for many option under it please help I don't know what caused this issue...
  7. Human Interface Device . USB Input device Driver Error.

Human Interface Device . USB Input device Driver Error.: Hello i have a problem with me mouse. I was in a online school hour and when i wanted to move a folder me mouse has been stoped. I thinked the mouse was brooken then i bought new one. After i got it i tried to get it in port. Hmmmmm. Still no function. After many hours...
  8. Human Interface Touchscreen Device

Human Interface Touchscreen Device: My touchscreen is damaged and is unusable. I have uninstalled the Human Interface Touchscreen device manager. However, the last three times I have restarted my computer the Human Interface Touchscreen has been re-installed on my computer. Which takes me about 20 minutes to...
  9. Broadcomm bluetooth installed as human interface device

Broadcomm bluetooth installed as human interface device: I have an iogear GBU321 usb bluetooth adapter that worked great under windows 7. When I upgraded to Win 10, it installed as a human interface device and now has no bluetooth capability. I uninstalled the original, driver and reinstalled drivers for win 8.1 (couldn't find a...
  10. Human Interface Devices Missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Human Interface Devices Missing: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3521 laptop. Recently, this machine has been acting strangely. So much so that I have rebuilt the OS (sanitized the disk and performed a clean Windows 10 install) several times in the last week. However, it always reverts back to its previous...