Windows 10: etd.sys error

Discus and support etd.sys error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My acer laptop turns on but when it turns on the etd.sys error appears and I tried to enter safe mode but the error also appears. HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndresReyes5, Apr 14, 2021.

1. etd.sys error

[COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]My acer laptop turns on but when it turns on the etd.sys error appears and I tried to enter safe mode but the error also appears. HELP[/COLOR]

:)

AndresReyes5, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

ETD Control Center and CPU Resouces

Hi,

It looks like you're having issues with the high CPU usage of the ETD Control Center. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, kindly provide answers to the following:

• Did you make any changes to your computer aside from updating Windows?
    • Have you tried using the
      System File Checker tool
      ? This helps to repair damaged or corrupted system files.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken to resolve the problem?

You can also run your PC in
    safe mode
    for us to further isolate the problem by starting your computer using a limited set of drivers and files.

Keep us posted and we'll be willing to assist you further.

Ramon Imp, Apr 14, 2021
  3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD while using the internet. error (L1C63x64.sys)

Hi trainman81,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.
    1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

etd.sys error [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

AVG is trying to request data from the internet, which is why the network driver is marked as the cause.
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for L1C63x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for L1C63x64.sys 0: kd> lmvm L1C63x64 start             end                 module name fffff801`89700000 fffff801`89722000   L1C63x64 T (no symbols)                Loaded symbol image file: L1C63x64.sys     Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\L1C63x64.sys     Image name: L1C63x64.sys     Timestamp:        Mon Apr 01 05:15:17 2013 (5158FBC5)     CheckSum:         000245C4     ImageSize:        00022000     Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
    AVG drivers that have been flagged
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgwfpa.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgwfpa.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgfwd6a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgfwd6a.sys
    Please uninstall AVG and see if it helps
    Uninstall AVG | AVG
    It is further recommended to check your Qualcomm network driver for updates, its driver is not supported for Windows 10.
    Driver Reference Table - L1C63x64.sys

4. etd.sys error

dxgmms2.sys error

Hi Ed,

The dxgmms2.sys error may arise due to faulty hardware, outdated drivers, and software conflicts. For us to properly determine what's causing this and provide you with the solution to rectify the concern, supply more information by
    answering these questions:

• How and when did the issue start?
    • May we know what exactly happens when you encounter this error?
    • Have you recently installed any updates?
    • Have you made any significant changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • Are there any 3rd party applications or antivirus software installed on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your reply so we can move forward to resolving your issue.

Dhavelyn Mer, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

etd.sys error

1. etd.sys error - Similar Threads - etd sys error

2. The Netwsw02.sys error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Netwsw02.sys error: Hello,What is the solution for the "Netwsw02.sys" error with blue screen?It always occurs for me from time to time, and by the way I noticed one time after such error that one of the folders containing all my work on the "E drive" was corrupted. I don't know what's the cause...
  3. The Netwsw02.sys error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Netwsw02.sys error: Hello,What is the solution for the "Netwsw02.sys" error with blue screen?It always occurs for me from time to time, and by the way I noticed one time after such error that one of the folders containing all my work on the "E drive" was corrupted. I don't know what's the cause...
  4. The Netwsw02.sys error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. error netr8ux,sys

error netr8ux,sys: en pantalla azul https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-netr8uxsys/e3abc0fd-ad15-46ac-8f88-7a98cdef5bd7
  6. Etd. Sys failed please help me in this

in Windows 10 Customization
    Etd. Sys failed please help me in this: Hi, I just have a query related to system thread exception not handle error code etd.sys..... Please help me in this query and provide suitable solution to my query please......
  7. ETD HSA DEVICE (Human Interface Devices)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ETD HSA DEVICE (Human Interface Devices): There is a yellow exclamation mark on the ETD HSA Device (under Human interface Devices). The device is updated and up to date according to windows. I have no idea what is this or how to fix it. Appreciate any help. submitted by /u/crownforces [link] [comments]...
  8. netwsw00.sys error

netwsw00.sys error: the blue screen is coming very often i have a laptop which is upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and its a i7 processor... Can somebody help me how to fix this .... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netwsw00sys-error/25e3bf67-b644-48bd-8408-68b36d20bcd9
  9. SPuvcbv64.sys error screen

SPuvcbv64.sys error screen: I keep getting the 'SPuvcbv64.sys' error from time to time, on my laptop. It's an HP Spectre model, running Win 10. I don't get this error on my desktop pc. The laptop starts up and everything runs well until the next time I get the error message. Why am I getting this...
  10. BSOD error igdkmd64.sys (5109aeb3)

BSOD error igdkmd64.sys (5109aeb3): Hello, please help me to solve this problem. DM Log Collector below 74093