Windows 10: Ethernet adapter big problem

Discus and support Ethernet adapter big problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have big problem for internet connection. I have cable internet (Tv and internet share same cable) but when I turn on my PC icon for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WhiteShark, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Ethernet adapter big problem

Hi guys, I have big problem for internet connection. I have cable internet (Tv and internet share same cable) but when I turn on my PC icon for connection is with yellow sign (identifying network) or with red sign (cable is unplugged). They periodically blinking (first yellow than red sign) and I don`t have connection. After 20 minutes after turn PC on, my connection is back and is stable as long as I do on my PC. When PC go to sleep mode same thing happening. I have build 11082. I check cable and it`s OK. Also I try to flush DNS but same things happening. What is wrong with windows 10 and ethernet adapter?

Ethernet adapter big problem [​IMG]

:)

WhiteShark, Dec 26, 2015
  2. Enneangel Win User

Windows 10 update WiFi Not Working after Windows 10 update on my Dell machine

I had this problem on my Acer Aspire 5920 with Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG network adapter. It happened when I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 8.1 and again with the recent big update to Windows 10. Both times, disabling the Ethernet connection sorted
    it out. For some reason it can't cope with both wireless and Ethernet switched on any more!

Enneangel, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Internet Connection Problem

Hi I am using windows 10. Yesterday i activate wifi hotspot using method netsh……. .

But today my pc doesn’t connect to neither Wifi nor Ethernet.

When I trying to troubleshoot it showing

“ There might be a problem with the driver for the Ethernet 5 adapter

There might be a problem with the driver for the Ethernet 6 adapter

There might be a problem with the driver for the Ethernet 4 adapter

There might be a problem with the driver for the Ethernet 3 adapter

There might be a problem with the driver for the Ethernet 2 adapter”

Every time showing like this please help I can’t using my laptop.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Sudeep Gaire, Dec 26, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

Ethernet adapter big problem

Most times it is because of an issue of the adapter not getting the correct info from the Gateway, same as the Gateway not getting correct info from the computer network adapter.

bro67, Dec 27, 2015
  5. bro67 Win User
    If it is only during sleep. The lease is most likely getting screwed up on the gateway.

If you lease your gateway from your ISP. Try unplugging it and then plug it back in.

You can also do what is called an "Edge Router" setup. It is taking another router/Gateway and set if for a different IP scheme.

Say your current gateway is accessed at 192.168.1.254. You would set your router up for 192.168.2.1. Then have all of your gear connected through your personal router.

Some of the ISP Gateways are pure junk and never work great to begin with.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Ethernet adapter big problem

1. Ethernet adapter big problem - Similar Threads - Ethernet adapter big

2. big problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    big problem: Okay, so this is going to be a lot. i had a windows 7 home license but later i upgraded to windows 11 home from windows 10 HOME then i upgraded to windows 11 pro then i needed to activate windows i tried deleteing the windows.old folder but later it said more than 1 day later...
  3. Realtek PCI GbE Ethernet adapter problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek PCI GbE Ethernet adapter problem: Product: HP ProBook 430 G5 Notebook PCOperating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Hello,Very strange issue:When connecting the CAT cable to LAN port on my ProBook it gets a link on a router port which I use several months already but after trying to identify the network for a...
  4. Realtek PCI GbE Ethernet adapter problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek PCI GbE Ethernet adapter problem: Product: HP ProBook 430 G5 Notebook PCOperating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Hello,Very strange issue:When connecting the CAT cable to LAN port on my ProBook it gets a link on a router port which I use several months already but after trying to identify the network for a...
  5. Big Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Problem: Welcome.I have cleared some data by shift + delete from C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local By mistake, I have some programs that do not work, such as Android Studio and AutoCAD Any solution?...
  6. Ethernet Adapter/mobo Port Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Adapter/mobo Port Problem: I bought a Gigabyte network adapter to improve speed and quality of my internet on my pc. Installed the updated drivers for it. I get this red X on the network ethernet adapter info on my computer that says ethernet cable disconnected when in fact it is connected and getting...
  7. Problem with driver for ethernet and wireless adapter

Problem with driver for ethernet and wireless adapter: I have already tried a lot of fixes. I disabled and the enabled the drives in device management, I have uninstalled the software and restarted the pc, and I even tried to update the drivers from a USB. This started after I went onto my omen command center its an hp omen...
  8. big problem in network adapter

big problem in network adapter: Hi everyone, hope you're doing well during this difficult times i've been facing a big problem in network adapter since 3 months now, it keeps turning off automatically i've tried updating the driver, reset network even reset windows but didn't fix the problem i use an...
  9. Lost Internet Connection - Ethernet Adapter Problem

Lost Internet Connection - Ethernet Adapter Problem: Hi, First, let me say I am using my wife's laptop computer to ask for help. System Info below is for my desktop computer, where my problem lies. The computer is a Dell XPS720 and I just re-installed Windows 10 for the 3rd time. I have 4 hard drives (2 SSD and 2 WD1tb...
  10. Problem with driver for Ethernet and Wi-Fi Adapter

Problem with driver for Ethernet and Wi-Fi Adapter: I have been using windows 10 for past few months. Internet was working fine with both Ethernet and Wi-Fi till yesterday. Today when I turned on Laptop , both of them stopped working. Problems found by Troubleshooter : * there might be a problem with the driver for the Wi-Fi...