Windows 10: Ethernet Adapter doesnt work

Discus and support Ethernet Adapter doesnt work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; PC SPECS: 1] CPU - CORE i5 2] GPU - NVIDIA GeFORCE GTX 750ti 4GB 3] RAM - 8GB SYSTEM SPECS: 1] OS: WIN 10 2] OS VERSION: PRO 64-bit Updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kayla93, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Kayla93 Win User

Ethernet Adapter doesnt work

PC SPECS:

1] CPU - CORE i5

2] GPU - NVIDIA GeFORCE GTX 750ti 4GB
    3] RAM - 8GB

SYSTEM SPECS:
    1] OS: WIN 10

2] OS VERSION: PRO 64-bit Updated Version:20H2

DRIVER INFO:

1] Description: IntelR 82579V Gigabit Network

Connection.

2] Manufacturer: Intel Corporation.

3] Provider: Microsoft.

4] Version: 12.17.10.8

5] Inf File Name: C:\Windows\INF\net1ic64.inf

6] Inf File Date: 07 December 2019

7] Section Name: E1503.10.0.1

8] Hardware ID: pci\ven_8086&dev_1503

9] Instance Status Flags: Ox1802400

10] Dev. MGR Status Code: 10

11] IfTYPE: 6

12] Physical Media Type: 14

ERROR MESSAGE:

- The IntelR 82579V Gigabit adapter is experiencing

driver- or hardware related problems.

- The device cannot start. Error code: 10

Whenever I connect my ethernet cable cat 6, nothing happens, it does show under dev. mgr, but doesnt show show under nerwork adapters.

When troubleshooting, above-mentioned errors arise!

PLEASE HELP!

:)

Kayla93, Apr 10, 2021
  2. rez001 Win User

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

Ethernet Adapter doesnt work [​IMG]

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Apr 10, 2021
  3. GRAH! Ethernet adapter NOT working!

thanks for the replies guys.

i tried most of whats been suggested already. restarted router, installed the latest drivers from nvidia for the nforce chipset + ethernet, and the adapter isn't disabled (its getting a wacked out ip address compared to the rest of the systems on the network, and occasionally, i can ping.)

randomperson21, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Ethernet Adapter doesnt work

Windows 10 ethernet Doesnt work

Hi Girish,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to update the Network Adapter from the steps below and check if it helps:

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’, right click on driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Ethernet Adapter doesnt work

1. Ethernet Adapter doesnt work - Similar Threads - Ethernet Adapter doesnt

2. My hdmi to vga adapter doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hdmi to vga adapter doesnt work: I buy this adapter https://www.amazon.com/FOINNEX-Converter-Computer-Projector-Portable/dp/B07121Y1Z3But it doesnt work strange is that my pc is detecting the monitor but monitor doesnt have display i check the cable and it was okay i dont know where is problem...
  3. My hdmi to vga adapter doesnt work

in Windows 10 Customization
    My hdmi to vga adapter doesnt work: I buy this adapter https://www.amazon.com/FOINNEX-Converter-Computer-Projector-Portable/dp/B07121Y1Z3But it doesnt work strange is that my pc is detecting the monitor but monitor doesnt have display i check the cable and it was okay i dont know where is problem...
  4. Ethernet doesnt connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet doesnt connect: why i cant connect my Ethernet to my laptop ? i'hv done any solution on youtube and google search still no works. it says unidentified network and when i click on troubleshot , it says ethernet doesnt have a valid IP configurationplease help me...
  5. Ethernet doesnt connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet doesnt connect: why i cant connect my Ethernet to my laptop ? i'hv done any solution on youtube and google search still no works. it says unidentified network and when i click on troubleshot , it says ethernet doesnt have a valid IP configurationplease help me...
  6. Ethernet Adapter Not Working On Boot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Adapter Not Working On Boot: Hey All, Been having a problem lately last month or two with my Ethernet adapter never working when I first boot up my computer. After it boots up, I just get the Unidentified Connection for my Ethernet adapter and all I have to do is reset the adapter to get it working...
  7. Ethernet Adapter doesnt work

Ethernet Adapter doesnt work: PC SPECS: 1] CPU - CORE i5 2] GPU - NVIDIA GeFORCE GTX 750ti 4GB 3] RAM - 8GB SYSTEM SPECS: 1] OS: WIN 10 2] OS VERSION: PRO 64-bit Updated Version:20H2 DRIVER INFO: 1] Description: IntelR 82579V Gigabit Network Connection. 2] Manufacturer:...
  8. WiFi is amazing but Ethernet doesnt work.

WiFi is amazing but Ethernet doesnt work.: ive recently moved houses (yesterday) and the ethernet doesnt work but the wifi works fine. ive resest network settingss, updated drivers, trouble sshooted and nothing works. It says either (no internet or internet access, but when it says access i can't do anything with the...
  9. USB ethernet adapter does not work

USB ethernet adapter does not work: I recently bought and tried to install a Amazonbasics USB ethernet adapter on a friend's laptop. It did not work. no lights on the adapter. Nothing. I went to device manager and updated the driver automatically and it found a newer driver. This time I got some lights on the...
  10. USB ethernet adapter does not work

in Windows 10 Support
    USB ethernet adapter does not work: I recently bought and tried to install a Amazonbasics USB ethernet adapter on a friend's laptop. It did not work. no lights on the adapter. Nothing. I went to device manager and updated the driver automatically and it found a newer driver. This time I got some lights on the...