Windows 10: Ethernet Adapter Keeps Getting Disabled Automatically Very Frequently

Discus and support Ethernet Adapter Keeps Getting Disabled Automatically Very Frequently in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am facing this weird problem from past many months where my Ethernet connection is getting disabled by itself automatically and it is happening very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Indibar Dutta, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Ethernet Adapter Keeps Getting Disabled Automatically Very Frequently

I am facing this weird problem from past many months where my Ethernet connection is getting disabled by itself automatically and it is happening very frequently. Even after having a high speed 100 Mbps connection it is happening. I researched about this topic in many websites and I tried most of them like disabling the power saving option by going to the network adapters. I also tried reinstalling the network drivers and i tried reinstalling windows 10 also. Still the problem is happening. I need a fix for this please as soon as possible.

:)

Indibar Dutta, Jun 23, 2020
  2. rez001 Win User

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

Ethernet Adapter Keeps Getting Disabled Automatically Very Frequently install-driver-software.png

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

Ethernet Adapter Keeps Getting Disabled Automatically Very Frequently pick-comptible-driver-software.png

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

Ethernet Adapter Keeps Getting Disabled Automatically Very Frequently select-network-adapter.png

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

Ethernet Adapter Keeps Getting Disabled Automatically Very Frequently Limited-wi-fi-connection-solved.png

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Tabvla Win User
    Ethernet Adapter - Lease not renewing automatically

Hi Ken

Thanks for your reply and your suggestions.

The problem is specific to the Ethernet Adapter on a single PC. Wireless is not affected and other devices connected, by Ethernet, to the same Router are also not affected.

The Adapter is working perfectly so there is no reason to suspect a hardware problem or a Device Driver problem. The only issue is that the Lease has stopped renewing automatically.

T.

Tabvla, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Ethernet Adapter Keeps Getting Disabled Automatically Very Frequently

GRAH! Ethernet adapter NOT working!

thanks for the replies guys.

i tried most of whats been suggested already. restarted router, installed the latest drivers from nvidia for the nforce chipset + ethernet, and the adapter isn't disabled (its getting a wacked out ip address compared to the rest of the systems on the network, and occasionally, i can ping.)

randomperson21, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Ethernet Adapter Keeps Getting Disabled Automatically Very Frequently

1. Ethernet Adapter Keeps Getting Disabled Automatically Very Frequently - Similar Threads - Ethernet Adapter Keeps

2. Network adapter getting automatically disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapter getting automatically disabled: Hi, I have a dell Inspiron 3521Recently I am facing an issue of wireless network adapter getting automatically disabled. The driver is "Dell Wireless 1705 802.11bgn 2.4GHZ".This driver is getting automatically disable and hence my laptop does not connect to wifi. And I have...
  3. Network adapter getting automatically disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network adapter getting automatically disabled: Hi, I have a dell Inspiron 3521Recently I am facing an issue of wireless network adapter getting automatically disabled. The driver is "Dell Wireless 1705 802.11bgn 2.4GHZ".This driver is getting automatically disable and hence my laptop does not connect to wifi. And I have...
  4. Network adapter getting automatically disabled

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Ethernet speed keeps changing to 10mbps after a Disconnect/Disabling the ethernet adapter...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet speed keeps changing to 10mbps after a Disconnect/Disabling the ethernet adapter...: Hi,I have used wifi for a long time to use the internet in my windows 11 desktop. Recently Ive switched to wired/ethernet connection and facing a very annoying issue that is, it connects as 100mbps Full-Duplex max speed supported by my router but if I disable the ethernet...
  6. Ethernet speed keeps changing to 10mbps after a Disconnect/Disabling the ethernet adapter...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet speed keeps changing to 10mbps after a Disconnect/Disabling the ethernet adapter...: Hi,I have used wifi for a long time to use the internet in my windows 11 desktop. Recently Ive switched to wired/ethernet connection and facing a very annoying issue that is, it connects as 100mbps Full-Duplex max speed supported by my router but if I disable the ethernet...
  7. Disabling Automatic Brightness Adaptivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling Automatic Brightness Adaptivity: I just recently updated and now I'm unable to adjust the brightness to my preferred level without it going back to full brightness. Is the ability to turn off the adaptive brightness no longer an option as I don't see the check box in display?...
  8. Ethernet adapter keep restarting

Ethernet adapter keep restarting: Hey, so, I have this problem, that every once in a while, my ethernet adapter self restarts. It can happen every few minutes, or every few hours, it's not consistent. I had a problem, that after booting the pc, I had to always restart the adapter, to properly connect. This...
  9. (Windows 10) Ethernet adapter keeps "disabling"

(Windows 10) Ethernet adapter keeps "disabling": Hello, This may be a hardware issue, but I figure I'd start here. I've had multiple instances where Users here will take their laptops home (Lenovo T480s Thinkpad) and upon return to the office, and inserting the laptop back into it's docking station, the Ethernet...
  10. Ethernet Adapter - Lease not renewing automatically

Ethernet Adapter - Lease not renewing automatically: For the past month the lease on the Ethernet Adapter has stopped renewing automatically. This means that when the lease expires it has to be renewed manually by running the Network Troubleshooter. It then renews for 24 hours, at the end of which the connection is again...