Windows 10: Ethernet auto disconnecting and connecting randomly in windows 10

Discus and support Ethernet auto disconnecting and connecting randomly in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using 4g modem which uses driver: remote NDIS based internet sharing device in window 10 from long time. Recently it's auto disconnecting and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rashedbrur, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Ethernet auto disconnecting and connecting randomly in windows 10

I am using 4g modem which uses driver: remote NDIS based internet sharing device in window 10 from long time. Recently it's auto disconnecting and connecting randomlywithin 10-20 minutes or more less.

Analysis:

1. Some says to uncheck allow the computer to turn off this device to save power from the driver properties. But there's no option on the driver.

Ethernet auto disconnecting and connecting randomly in windows 10 41553140-5218-4da0-ab68-17f769a41bc5?upload=true.png

2. I have used Network troubleshooter but I didn't find anything.

3. I used my modem in ubuntu it works fine there no modem issue confirmed.

4. Uninstalled and reinstalled driver more times not worked.

5. Reset my network settings more times not worked.

Ethernet auto disconnecting and connecting randomly in windows 10 dd5b98fc-bee7-4369-9822-16976f908b4e?upload=true.png

More

1. The number Network 11 is increased automatically when I reconnect my modem every time.

Ethernet auto disconnecting and connecting randomly in windows 10 4a3e7eec-0f0e-4a66-bd57-433d241f1c44?upload=true.png

2.Extra drivers maybe addedmaybe on network driver adapter.

Ethernet auto disconnecting and connecting randomly in windows 10 8f50bd9c-8632-4763-8ab6-28641e8bf3f1?upload=true.png

3. Windows is up-to-date already. None of this work. Please help.

:)

Rashedbrur, Jun 27, 2020
  2. RevoLand Win User

Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

Hello,

So this issue has been annoying me since i have changed my old i5-4670 with a ryzen.

Ethernet: Realtek 8111H (MSI X370 Gaming Plus)
    Modem/Router: Airties Air 5760

What i have tried so far to fix my issue:
    • Re-installing Windows
    • Updating Ryzen chipset drivers
    • Updating Realtek LAN drivers (both from MSI & Realtek)
    • Updating MSI' LAN releated drivers (MSI Gaming Lan Manager)
    • Replacing ethernet cable
    • Restarting router to factory settings
    Still no luck, keeps happening randomly. Sometimes it is stable for days then it is not stable for 20 mins. Happening when gaming or idle, or while streaming via steam link.
    Windows' own issue fixer thingy fix the issue for the moment, re-plugging the cable, disabling & enabling the ethernet adapter also fixes the issue for the moment.
    Also i am the only one having this issue in the network, TV and phones are still connected to wifi.

It is started to be real annoying, so time to get help to fix the issue from TPU. Thanks in advance! *I Love TPU :lovetpu:

RevoLand, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Ethernet Connection Disconnects Randomly

I'm using a wired connection to my laptop and it disconnects randomly from about every 30 minutes to every 2 hours. I've already tested with different ethernet cables so that isn't the problem.

My computer is on Windows 10 and using the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller.

I've already tried updating the driver to the newest one on the Realtek website, and reverting to old ones. I have also tried disabling Green Ethernet, Energy Efficient Ethernet, changing the setting of Auto-disable Gigabit, and unchecking "turn off this
    device to save power"

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

fluffycrater, Jun 27, 2020
  4. RevoLand Win User

Ethernet auto disconnecting and connecting randomly in windows 10

Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

As it happens randomly and always happens on a bad time, i have forgot to check the logs and it has been hours already.

I've bought the tp-link adapter, should arrive by tomorrow or wednesday, hoping that will fix my issue. Will keep you guys updated. Thanks again!

RevoLand, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Ethernet auto disconnecting and connecting randomly in windows 10

1. Ethernet auto disconnecting and connecting randomly in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Ethernet auto disconnecting

2. Random Disconnection Ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Disconnection Ethernet: Hello, I randomly get disconnected from the internet. I couldn't pinpoint the cause. Event viewer logs two of the same errors:The name "PCNAME :20" could not be registered on the interface with IP address 192.168.1.33. The computer with the IP address 169.254.38.155...
  3. Random Disconnection Ethernet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Disconnection Ethernet: Hello, I randomly get disconnected from the internet. I couldn't pinpoint the cause. Event viewer logs two of the same errors:The name "PCNAME :20" could not be registered on the interface with IP address 192.168.1.33. The computer with the IP address 169.254.38.155...
  4. Ethernet keeps disconnecting randomly.

Ethernet keeps disconnecting randomly.: Hi,I have had a problem for the past 4 days, i have a tplink wifi extension for my pc, after i switched to win11. The problem occurs randomly, it can be after 7hours or after 30minutes. When i try to run a diagnose, it saya "doesnt have ip configuration " or "correctly...
  5. Ethernet keeps Disconnecting randomly and auto connecting back Restart Automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet keeps Disconnecting randomly and auto connecting back Restart Automatically: I have an ethernet connection. My second PC works fine and has no problem related to this. Tried Everything from youtube and Websites But Nothing worked. I have b450 tomahawk max Motherboard. This might be the problem with the motherboard's Ethernet port or the bios. If...
  6. Ethernet keeps Disconnecting randomly and auto connecting back Restart Automatically

Ethernet keeps Disconnecting randomly and auto connecting back Restart Automatically: I have an ethernet connection. My second PC works fine and has no problem related to this. Tried Everything from youtube and Websites But Nothing worked. I have b450 tomahawk max Motherboard. This might be the problem with the motherboard's Ethernet port or the bios. If...
  7. Ethernet keeps Disconnecting randomly and auto connecting back Restart Automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Random Ethernet Disconnects

Random Ethernet Disconnects: I have been having an issue with reoccurring disconnects even though I am on an ethernet connection. The wifi remains on but my computer disconnects for a minute. I have already updated and reinstalled the network driver, restarted internet, and changed ethernet cables. Is...
  9. Random Ethernet and WiFi disconnect

Random Ethernet and WiFi disconnect: So I've been dealing with an issue where my ethernet randomly disconnects along with my wifi. Its been an ongoing problem for a while. I've looked and researched every post and forum I could find on this and I couldn't find a single solution. I've tried just about everything...
  10. Ethernet connection on USB 3.0 randomly disconnects

Ethernet connection on USB 3.0 randomly disconnects: Long time with this issue and very frustrated My laptop is a Dell XPS 13 running Windows 10 64-bit. I just upgraded from Windows 8 hoping that would solve my issue but it did not. I even re-imaged my PC and the issue remained so I think it must be hardware related, right?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ethernet keeps disconnecting windows 10