Windows 10: Ethernet Busy - No reason for that

Discus and support Ethernet Busy - No reason for that in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Win 10 Pro version 2004 (with all updates). For at least 2 days now my ethernet connection is quite busy - send around 2 Mbps, receive around 4 Mbps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by larrymcg, Jan 18, 2021.

1. larrymcg Win User

Ethernet Busy - No reason for that

Win 10 Pro version 2004 (with all updates). For at least 2 days now my ethernet connection is quite busy - send around 2 Mbps, receive around 4 Mbps. Can't find any program doing the work. It continues even after stopping my applications (primarily Chrome, LibreOffice, KeePass and iDrive (for backups)). Restarting the PC doesn't help. Power cycling the modem and router didn't help. This ethernet activity is not a performance issue. I do not use wi-fi on this PC, only an ethernet connection.

I'm pretty much at a loss as to what to do next.

-- Larry

:)

larrymcg, Jan 18, 2021
  2. rez001 Win User

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

Ethernet Busy - No reason for that [​IMG]

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Cannot connect to ethernet no valid ip configuration

We appreciate the information you've provided. We'd like to confirm the results after following the steps on the link provided on our previous post.

Meanwhile, to isolate your concern, we suggest that you check the following:

• If the Ethernet port is clean.

• If the end of RJ45 (Ethernet cord) is still intact.

• If available, test the RJ45 (Ethernet cord) to your other device and check if issue persists.

We look forward to your reply so we can assist you further.

Zedrick Del, Jan 18, 2021
  4. RGWilde Win User

Business Contact will not run on Motorola Q

I installed Business Contact Manager mobile and it shows that everything is synced. When I try to run Business Contact Manager on my Motorola Q it will open to a Contact Summary tab with partial information for the first contact listed in my BCM contacts.
    I can side step over to the history tab and comment tab only. I have a menu option button that only gives me 3 options. Edit, Delete or Copy contact. I do not get the list of contacts as shown in the tutorial online.

Any suggestions?

RGWilde, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Ethernet Busy - No reason for that - Similar Threads - Ethernet Busy reason

2. Microsoft has removed my one drive for business files share point for no reason and without...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft has removed my one drive for business files share point for no reason and without...: I do not have an office 365 account but I have a paid onedrive and a paid email account ... when I login to onedrive or onenote I get a choice to login to a personal account or a business account, few days ago all the files under my business account that are using a share...
  3. Microsoft has removed my one drive for business files share point for no reason and without...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft has removed my one drive for business files share point for no reason and without...: I do not have an office 365 account but I have a paid onedrive and a paid email account ... when I login to onedrive or onenote I get a choice to login to a personal account or a business account, few days ago all the files under my business account that are using a share...
  4. Microsoft has removed my one drive for business files share point for no reason and without...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cursor saying busy for no reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor saying busy for no reason.: hello, I have problem with my cursor, it keeps saying busy whenever I open a new tab in edge and sometimes outside of it too. I checked the pointers and tried to undo the changes I made before this problem started but its not fixing the problem, tried a sfc scan, updates,...
  6. Cursor saying busy for no reason.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor saying busy for no reason.: hello, I have problem with my cursor, it keeps saying busy whenever I open a new tab in edge and sometimes outside of it too. I checked the pointers and tried to undo the changes I made before this problem started but its not fixing the problem, tried a sfc scan, updates,...
  7. Cursor saying busy for no reason.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. The system is busy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The system is busy: I play game and server connecting and then awake "The system is busy!". What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-system-is-busy/dc7e5f0a-2a92-4b6b-ad7a-3d158444942a
  9. Good All in One PC for small business for a reasonable price?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Good All in One PC for small business for a reasonable price?: Good evening, is there a good All in One PC with software (Windows 10, Outlook, Word) included? For a low price (up to max. 450€, with SSD and 8GB Ram) and still good performance? If so, I'd like to see Link. Thank you very much. Guter All in One PC für gewerblichen...
  10. Business Solutions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Business Solutions: Simple question I cannot find the answer to. How do I get in touch with Microsoft to request a quote for a business solution they offer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/business-solutions/b7187890-49c3-4658-9478-00095e88eb79