Windows 10: Ethernet cable not detected on Windows 10.

Discus and support Ethernet cable not detected on Windows 10. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, so I have problems with connecting my ethernet cable to my pc, but it works fine on my PS4. When plugged into PC, it just says its unplugged,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Real_Phase_1828, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Ethernet cable not detected on Windows 10.

Hey, so I have problems with connecting my ethernet cable to my pc, but it works fine on my PS4. When plugged into PC, it just says its unplugged, anyone know the cause or fix for this?

submitted by /u/Real_Phase_1828
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Real_Phase_1828, Apr 8, 2021

2. Unable to detect Ethernet cable

All of a sudden my Windows 7 computer cannot detect my ethernet cable. I’ve checked the cable, switched cables, changed router ports and nothing has worked. I need real help here. I’m trying to switch to a new Windows 10 computer and need to access One
    Drive.

Crikiribay, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Computer Is Not Detecting Ethernet Cable/Saying Its Unplugged

Hi Michael,

This could have happened due to several reasons like outdated driver or issue with your Ethernet cable. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10.

Regards.

Anthony Gal, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Ethernet cable not detected on Windows 10.

Windows 10 after upgade to 1709 if keyboard not plugged then ethernet device is not detected.

When I start my windows 10 (1709 build) without plugging keyboard and mouse, it does not detect Ethernet card.

Mother board is of Intel and Ethernet is on board (integrated).

I have also installed latest Ethernet driver by auto updated drivers from internet.

Steps:

Shutdown pc

Remove keyboard and mouse

Keep lan cable plugged

Start pc

Ethernet device is not detected. It shows in list in Device manager screen. but with Yellow triangle.

Then I need to plug keyboard and just do a hardware scan then Ethernet is detected and all ok after that.

When I start with keyboard and mouse plugged in then it detects Ethernet card and available on LAN.

Am I missing something?

Rajeev_Mehta, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Ethernet cable not detected on Windows 10.

1. Ethernet cable not detected on Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Ethernet cable detected

2. Ethernet cable not working?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet cable not working?: So I recently got an Ethernet cable for my laptop so I could get more direct wifi. I plugged it in, thinking it was a plug and play, but nothing happened. It says that there is no cable connected and as far as I am aware the socket in the wall is connected to the wifi. And it...
  3. Ethernet not detecting cable after windows 10 update

Ethernet not detecting cable after windows 10 update: I am having issues with my ethernet adapter detecting the cable. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, resetting the network setting, updating drivers, and the troubleshooter. I don't know what else to do, Windows does not think anything is wrong just that there is no...
  4. Ethernet cable not working.

Ethernet cable not working.: I've been trying for hours now to fix my Ethernet cable with no success. Ever since I had a power cut yesterday in the WiFi options it has displayed my Ethernet as "Unidentified network" and has granted me no internet access. I've troubleshooted the problem and it said...
  5. Ethernet Cable Connected, But No Ethernet

Ethernet Cable Connected, But No Ethernet: I have my ethernet cable plugged in and my computer detects that it has been plugged in but it just says ethernet no internet. I've had this problem for a while and i believe that it started after an update. Its getting really annoying and ive tried some things across the...
  6. ethernet cable not recognized?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ethernet cable not recognized?: i just got back from a trip and when i turned my pc on (i didn’t take it with me on the trip) it won’t connect to the internet. i’ve been wired for well over a year and never really had an issue and nobody had powered on my pc or touched it while i was gone so i’m confused as...
  7. Windows 10 connection via ethernet cable

Windows 10 connection via ethernet cable: Ever since I updated to Windows 10, my internet connection has been intermittent. When I boot up my desktop computer, I never know whether I am going to be connected or not. I have swapped out cables, changed modems, followed all of the recommended fault finding and even...
  8. Ethernet cable settings

Ethernet cable settings: Hello I want to replace a 10 year old cat 5, worn, Ethernet cable with a cat 7 cable to connect to my 3 years old HP Envy. The old cable works fine but is prone to falling out my PC. My new cat 7 cable is not recognised by my HP Envy but works happily in another computer....
  9. Ethernet cable settings

Ethernet cable settings: Hello I want to replace a 10 year old cat 5, worn, Ethernet cable with a cat 7 cable to connect to my 3 years old HP Envy. The old cable works fine but is prone to falling out my PC. My new cat 7 cable is not recognised by my HP Envy but works happily in another computer....
  10. Ethernet cable unplugged

Ethernet cable unplugged: Hello guys i am having problem with my Ethernet connection. When i connect the cable to the computer nothing happend and if i try to do a troubleshoot it say that there is no calbe pluged. I bought the cable 6 hours ago so it is a new one. The think is i press to reset the...