Windows 10: Ethernet cable not detected on Windows 10.

Discus and support Ethernet cable not detected on Windows 10. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, so I have problems with connecting my ethernet cable to my pc, but it works fine on my PS4. When plugged into PC, it just says its unplugged,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Real_Phase_1828, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Ethernet cable not detected on Windows 10.

Hey, so I have problems with connecting my ethernet cable to my pc, but it works fine on my PS4. When plugged into PC, it just says its unplugged, anyone know the cause or fix for this?

submitted by /u/Real_Phase_1828
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Real_Phase_1828, Apr 8, 2021

2. Unable to detect Ethernet cable

All of a sudden my Windows 7 computer cannot detect my ethernet cable. I’ve checked the cable, switched cables, changed router ports and nothing has worked. I need real help here. I’m trying to switch to a new Windows 10 computer and need to access One
    Drive.

Crikiribay, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Computer Is Not Detecting Ethernet Cable/Saying Its Unplugged

Hi Michael,

This could have happened due to several reasons like outdated driver or issue with your Ethernet cable. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10.

Regards.

Anthony Gal, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Ethernet cable not detected on Windows 10.

Windows 10 after upgade to 1709 if keyboard not plugged then ethernet device is not detected.

When I start my windows 10 (1709 build) without plugging keyboard and mouse, it does not detect Ethernet card.

Mother board is of Intel and Ethernet is on board (integrated).

I have also installed latest Ethernet driver by auto updated drivers from internet.

Steps:

Shutdown pc

Remove keyboard and mouse

Keep lan cable plugged

Start pc

Ethernet device is not detected. It shows in list in Device manager screen. but with Yellow triangle.

Then I need to plug keyboard and just do a hardware scan then Ethernet is detected and all ok after that.

When I start with keyboard and mouse plugged in then it detects Ethernet card and available on LAN.

Am I missing something?

Rajeev_Mehta, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Ethernet cable not detected on Windows 10.

1. Ethernet cable not detected on Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Ethernet cable detected

2. Ethernet Cable connect but not detected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Cable connect but not detected: So like a week ago my ethernet was working and it randomly just stopped, my windows does not detect it and it says the ethernet is "not plugged in". I have tried almost everything....
  3. Ethernet Cable connect but not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Cable connect but not detected: So like a week ago my ethernet was working and it randomly just stopped, my windows does not detect it and it says the ethernet is "not plugged in". I have tried almost everything....
  4. Ethernet Cable connect but not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ethernet cable randomly not being detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet cable randomly not being detected: I been having this issue for a while now on my new PC, it keeps saying it doesnt detect it but the light in the back flickers and when i look at my device manager its there on the list with an ! on it. I have googled and uninstalled driver did a hard reboot, and even turned...
  6. Ethernet cable randomly not being detected

Ethernet cable randomly not being detected: I been having this issue for a while now on my new PC, it keeps saying it doesnt detect it but the light in the back flickers and when i look at my device manager its there on the list with an ! on it. I have googled and uninstalled driver did a hard reboot, and even turned...
  7. Ethernet cable not being detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet cable not being detected: I been having this issue for a while now on my new PC, it keeps saying it doesnt detect it but the light in the back flickers and when i look at my device manager its there on the list with an ! on it. I have googled and uninstalled driver and even rebooted the router but it...
  8. Ethernet cable not being detected

Ethernet cable not being detected: I been having this issue for a while now on my new PC, it keeps saying it doesnt detect it but the light in the back flickers and when i look at my device manager its there on the list with an ! on it. I have googled and uninstalled driver and even rebooted the router but it...
  9. My ethernet cable is not being detected?

My ethernet cable is not being detected?: It was working just fine until I got a Kernel_something BSOD, then the Pc started normally and I could not connect to internet anymore, it says that the Ethernet cable is disconnected even though it's connected. I tried resetting network but it did nothing. Here is the...
  10. Ethernet not detecting cable after windows 10 update

Ethernet not detecting cable after windows 10 update: I am having issues with my ethernet adapter detecting the cable. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, resetting the network setting, updating drivers, and the troubleshooter. I don't know what else to do, Windows does not think anything is wrong just that there is no...