Windows 10: Ethernet connected to pc, no connection

Discus and support Ethernet connected to pc, no connection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Network adapter doesn’t work so connected ethernet still doesn’t work. Audio doesn’t work. any help thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Disappointment_624, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Ethernet connected to pc, no connection

Network adapter doesn’t work so connected ethernet still doesn’t work. Audio doesn’t work. any help thanks

:)

Disappointment_624, Aug 13, 2021
  2. JBG123 Win User

Using a router to connect PC with Ethernet

Their is only one phone jack where a modem can be placed in our house and it is to complicated to get Ethernet from the modem up to my computer. I can still connect with wireless internet but I want to be able to use Ethernet. The modem is a all in one (router+modem). If I buy a router and place it in my room can it connect to the all in one modem without using a phone jack (Just plugging it into the power outlet) alowing me to connect the router to the PC using Ethernet?

JBG123, Aug 13, 2021
  3. EdTittel Win User
    Setting a metered connection for Ethernet?

Please permit me to respectfully disagree, battlezone. Not only is it possible to do this, TenForums offers a tutorial that explains exactly how, step-by-step: Set Ethernet Connection as Metered or Unmetered in Windows 10. Do please check it out, won't you?
    Thanks,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Aug 13, 2021
  4. Ethernet connected to pc, no connection

Issues Connecting Newly Built PC to Ethernet

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right section but I'm having issues getting my newly built PC connected to the Internet. I have an Ethernet cord plugged into my modem and into my PC but Windows is not detecting a connection. Any help is appreciated.

If this is of any help, my MOBO is an MSI Z97 Gaming 5.

Michaelciv1, Aug 13, 2021
Thema:

Ethernet connected to pc, no connection

1. Ethernet connected to pc, no connection - Similar Threads - Ethernet connected connection

2. Ethernet will not connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet will not connect: At the beginning of November, i downloaded a few updates for windows 11 and I suddenly had multiple issues, doing research it appeared my motherboard failed. I replaced the motherboard, and the issues persisted. I wiped the hard drive and installed windows 10. The system is...
  3. Ethernet connection not recognized on PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ethernet connection not recognized on PC: I'm connected by ethernet to my PC but have no internet. Had to turn on wireless to type this message. My ethernet is not showing up anywhere, not under settings, not in change adapter settings. I was just working from it today and the all of a sudden it went out. I've...
  4. Ethernet Connection

Ethernet Connection: I have a new PC and it has been connected to internet via ethernet cable - this has stopped working, tried cable in another device and not working there either - brand new cable, any suggestions on trying to solve?...
  5. Ethernet Connectivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet Connectivity: I am going insane I've tried nearly everything I can think of but despite my internet connect being fine for every other device and my ethernet being plugged in I cant access the internet. I've done a network reset, I've done a router reset, I've updated drivers but I still...
  6. Ethernet connection

Ethernet connection: Hello, we are having issues with our Ethernet connection. Ethernet does not show up at all on our other computer in Network and sharing. It works if I bring my computer and hook up with the Ethernet cable I can see my moms computer, but when we hook up the extra one the one...
  7. ethernet connection

ethernet connection: how do i rename an ethernet connection in windows 10?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-connection/e3c4ee8b-f301-49fd-9c97-06aa6a7a3e40
  8. Ethernet Connection

Ethernet Connection: So recently I've been seeing that my ethernet cable is connected but when I look at my connection it shows that no internet is available although I'm able to do everything just fine. When I look into my network setting there is another Ethernet connection that shows but this...
  9. PC will connect to ethernet but not WIFI

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC will connect to ethernet but not WIFI: So yea, my pc will connect to ethernet but not wifi. When my ethernet isn't connected, and I check for networks it says no available networks, but our house wifi is working. When I check my device manager, I don't seem to have one for wifi, I don't know what to do please...
  10. Ethernet Connectivity on Pc

Ethernet Connectivity on Pc: My internet on my pc was working 2 days ago. I saw a windows update so I clicked it. My device was restarted and there was no wifi on it. I was confused because my ethernet cable was plugged in. When I went to troubleshooting it said that windows could not find a driver for...