Windows 10: Ethernet-Connection doesn't start automatically

Discus and support Ethernet-Connection doesn't start automatically in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I came back from a three-week absence, after installing some windows-updates my Desktop PC won't connect through the Ethernet-Cable connection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IngoBusse3103, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Ethernet-Connection doesn't start automatically

I came back from a three-week absence, after installing some windows-updates my Desktop PC won't connect through the Ethernet-Cable connection automatically as it usual did. I can connect by starting my WIFI in that Desktop, but I prefer the Ethernet connection….

I have to do a Power-Off RESTART and then it connects as usual through the Ethernet connection.

No error message, no failure indication - the diagnostics don't find any problem.

Any help would be welcome :

Ingo

:)

IngoBusse3103, Mar 28, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Ethernet-Connection doesn't start automatically [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 28, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Ethernet-Connection doesn't start automatically [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Tabvla Win User

Ethernet-Connection doesn't start automatically

Ethernet Adapter - Lease not renewing automatically

Hi Ken

Thanks for your reply and your suggestions.

The problem is specific to the Ethernet Adapter on a single PC. Wireless is not affected and other devices connected, by Ethernet, to the same Router are also not affected.

The Adapter is working perfectly so there is no reason to suspect a hardware problem or a Device Driver problem. The only issue is that the Lease has stopped renewing automatically.

T.

Tabvla, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Ethernet-Connection doesn't start automatically

1. Ethernet-Connection doesn't start automatically - Similar Threads - Ethernet Connection doesn't

2. WIFI doesn't connect automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI doesn't connect automatically.: Hi Team, after changing to a higher speed router, WIFI doesn't connect automatically, and I need to connect manually every time even after requesting to connect automatically and even after restart or after few minutes. when my laptop in idle....
  3. WIFI doesn't connect automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI doesn't connect automatically.: Hi Team, after changing to a higher speed router, WIFI doesn't connect automatically, and I need to connect manually every time even after requesting to connect automatically and even after restart or after few minutes. when my laptop in idle....
  4. Ethernet cable doesn't connect to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet cable doesn't connect to pc: My ethernet cable that is fine and works properly with other laptops will not connect to my pc which I had just bought and restarted. The person I bought it from had his ethernet work completely fine no problems, but now I can't seem to get a connection through. The drivers...
  5. Ethernet cable doesn't connect to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet cable doesn't connect to pc: My ethernet cable that is fine and works properly with other laptops will not connect to my pc which I had just bought and restarted. The person I bought it from had his ethernet work completely fine no problems, but now I can't seem to get a connection through. The drivers...
  6. Ethernet cable doesn't connect to pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. ethernet doesn't recognize that I have a connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ethernet doesn't recognize that I have a connection: I have found no rhyme or reason to why this doesn't work aside from windows not playing nicely with the adapter ethernet to usb-c. My adapter works on other laptops and even works on my laptop sometimes, but eventually it always breaks and stops recognizing the network. once...
  8. When ethernet is disconnected my computer doesn't automatically connects to WIFI

When ethernet is disconnected my computer doesn't automatically connects to WIFI: I always use ethernet connection to access internet. Whenever my ethernet is down, I connect to wireless but I can't access internet right away, I've to disable the ethernet adapter to access internet wirelessly. Can it be done without having to disable ethernet adapter?...
  9. Ethernet is connected to the internet, but internet doesn't work.

Ethernet is connected to the internet, but internet doesn't work.: Today my PC suddenly stopped working with anything internet related, doesn't reach websites on Google Chrome, apps like Discord and Steam went offline. But Ethernet status hasn't changed, it still shows that it's connected. First my IPv6 connectivity had no internet...
  10. VPN Automatic When connected via ethernet the vpn gets connected but doesn't work, works...

VPN Automatic When connected via ethernet the vpn gets connected but doesn't work, works...: I want to connected to VPN Win VPN I have configured it with following settings: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] When I am on Wifi it's connects and works fine. Now the issue is my pc doesn't have built-in wifi so I have opted for the wifi dongle which is too slow and so I want to...