Windows 10: Ethernet connection frequently disconnecting and reconnecting on Windows 10

Discus and support Ethernet connection frequently disconnecting and reconnecting on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Howdy. I'm just about at my wits end with this issue, I've tried everything I can find to try with no improvement. Please, any help is really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kelsadilla, May 11, 2022.

1. Ethernet connection frequently disconnecting and reconnecting on Windows 10

Howdy. I'm just about at my wits end with this issue, I've tried everything I can find to try with no improvement. Please, any help is really appreciated. I use an ethernet connection on my PC and it keeps randomly disconnecting and reconnecting. This is a huge issue for me, as I stream on Twitch and my stream will now randomly disconnect or drop lots of frames. It also disconnects when watching streams or other videos online. I cannot stay in online games, I get booted after loading in because the connection drops. This has been going on for about 5 days, previously had no issue as I'm on a p

:)

Kelsadilla, May 11, 2022

2. Ethernet Keep disconnecting and connecting frequently

Ethernet keep disconnecting and connecting frequently while wireless connection working properly.

I'm using HP Laptop and the driver version is 10.1.505 . I'm using Windows 10 Pro

AMARENDRA_802, May 11, 2022
  3. RevoLand Win User
    Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

Hello,

So this issue has been annoying me since i have changed my old i5-4670 with a ryzen.

Ethernet: Realtek 8111H (MSI X370 Gaming Plus)
    Modem/Router: Airties Air 5760

What i have tried so far to fix my issue:
    • Re-installing Windows
    • Updating Ryzen chipset drivers
    • Updating Realtek LAN drivers (both from MSI & Realtek)
    • Updating MSI' LAN releated drivers (MSI Gaming Lan Manager)
    • Replacing ethernet cable
    • Restarting router to factory settings
    Still no luck, keeps happening randomly. Sometimes it is stable for days then it is not stable for 20 mins. Happening when gaming or idle, or while streaming via steam link.
    Windows' own issue fixer thingy fix the issue for the moment, re-plugging the cable, disabling & enabling the ethernet adapter also fixes the issue for the moment.
    Also i am the only one having this issue in the network, TV and phones are still connected to wifi.

It is started to be real annoying, so time to get help to fix the issue from TPU. Thanks in advance! *I Love TPU :lovetpu:

RevoLand, May 11, 2022
  4. Jeepy Win User

Ethernet connection frequently disconnecting and reconnecting on Windows 10

Ethernet connection is spiking, disconnecting and reconnecting

Hi everyone.

I have a problem with my internet connection. First, I've tried a PCI Wi-Fi card and a repeater and nothing change.

My computer have a problem with the internet connection. When I play games like Counter-Strike, I'm spiking and I have some rollback every 5s. Here's a picture of my internet connection in the task manager:
    Ethernet connection frequently disconnecting and reconnecting on Windows 10 [​IMG]

As you can see, I'm spiking alot. Sometimes, my PC disconnect from the router (even when it's wired).

What I tried:
    - Recovery
    - Flush DNS
    - Renew IP
    - Uninstall/Install network drivers and adapter
    - Uninstall/Install general drivers

And... nothing worked, except one thing:
    Fix network connection issues - Windows Help

It's working for like 30 minutes and then I'm spiking and lagging again. I suppose it's a DNS/IP problem. I need to do it again every time I want to play 30 minutes. Anyone have a idea?

Thanks!

PS: When I'm browsing on chrome, I don't see the spike effects, only when I play or skype.

Jeepy, May 11, 2022
Thema:

Ethernet connection frequently disconnecting and reconnecting on Windows 10

1. Ethernet connection frequently disconnecting and reconnecting on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Ethernet connection frequently

2. Ethernet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: Hi. My ethernet connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and i can't get a stable connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-keeps-disconnecting-and-reconnecting/31ad416c-ff9a-427d-84b4-1ce4252514a5
  3. Ethernet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: Hi. My ethernet connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and i can't get a stable connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-keeps-disconnecting-and-reconnecting/31ad416c-ff9a-427d-84b4-1ce4252514a5
  4. Ethernet connection frequently disconnecting and reconnecting on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet connection frequently disconnecting and reconnecting on Windows 10: Howdy. I'm just about at my wits end with this issue, I've tried everything I can find to try with no improvement. Please, any help is really appreciated. I use an ethernet connection on my PC and it keeps randomly disconnecting and reconnecting. This is a huge issue for me,...
  5. Ethernet connection frequently disconnecting and reconnecting on Windows 10

Ethernet connection frequently disconnecting and reconnecting on Windows 10: Howdy. I'm just about at my wits end with this issue, I've tried everything I can find to try with no improvement. Please, any help is really appreciated. I use an ethernet connection on my PC and it keeps randomly disconnecting and reconnecting. This is a huge issue for me,...
  6. Ethernet connection Reconnect randomly

Ethernet connection Reconnect randomly: Hello, I have a problem for a few days with my ethernet connection. I can't play online games because my ethernet connection randomly reconnects after 4-6 minutes, in ethernet state, the duration each time restarts after certain period. Please help....
  7. Windows 10 Ethernet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Ethernet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.: Hello,I've been attempting to fix my issue unsuccessfully. I disabled power saver mode in the device manager, I've reset my network multiple times, it has no effect. It's disconnecting and reconnecting randomly still. I've downloaded all updates, and optional updates, with...
  8. Ethernet disconnecting / reconnecting Windows 10

Ethernet disconnecting / reconnecting Windows 10: This is intermittent problem, so has been aggravating to say the least. What I have tried. Uninstalling/Reinstalling Network Adapter Driver Removing Network Adapter Driver restarting Updating Network Adapter Driver restarting Turning off /unchecking Power Management on...
  9. Ethernet in Windows 10 keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

Ethernet in Windows 10 keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: Hello, I have an Ethernet connection to my Desktop as the wireless connection is not available for it, but now it stops working and when I troubleshoot the error, it says that the default gateway is not available and it get solved; but after a few minutes the same problem...
  10. Ethernet connection is spiking, disconnecting and reconnecting

Ethernet connection is spiking, disconnecting and reconnecting: Hi everyone. I have a problem with my internet connection. First, I've tried a PCI Wi-Fi card and a repeater and nothing change. My computer have a problem with the internet connection. When I play games like Counter-Strike, I'm spiking and I have some rollback every...