Windows 10: Ethernet connection in surface laptop

Discus and support Ethernet connection in surface laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am not able to connect lan wire to surface laptop, I have updated the drive, when I connect the wire laptop restarts. Pls help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by shubhamgupta6, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Ethernet connection in surface laptop

I am not able to connect lan wire to surface laptop, I have updated the drive, when I connect the wire laptop restarts. Pls help

:)

shubhamgupta6, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Source: Announcing availability of the Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Announcing availability of the Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Oct 13, 2019
  4. aks45 Win User

Ethernet connection in surface laptop

Ethernet connection/port on my laptop

Thanks for the suggested solution which I tried. My feedback:

• Update download was completed but installation did not complete and the message popped up that stated that update is not compatible and cannot be installed.

Info sought in your mail is as follows:

• Which build and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
      • Window 10 Pro
      • Version 1709
      • OS Build 16299.192
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
      • Dell Alienware
      • 15" Laptop
      • System 64 bit os x64-based processor
    • Are you experiencing the same issue even when you are using another Ethernet cable?
      • yes, tried different cables
      • (also same ethernet cable & connection works on my mac notebook)
    • Have you made any changes to your computer setting before this issue occurred?
      • Can't say with certainty about changes, if any, made. Normally i don't fiddle with the laptop systems.
      • ethernet port was working just fine and suddenly became dsysfunctional about two weeks back.
      • Checked Network adapters in the device manager which highlights Killer E2200 Gigabit Ethernet Controller with a yellow mark. Also checked network adapter driver which states that installed driver is the latest.

aks45, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Ethernet connection in surface laptop

1. Ethernet connection in surface laptop - Similar Threads - Ethernet connection surface

2. Surface Laptop 3 - ethernet is not an option in network connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Laptop 3 - ethernet is not an option in network connections: I have a surface laptop 3 with the following configurationsDevice information: Surface model: Surface Laptop 3 Model 1873SAM: 16.606.139.0UEFI: 1.3203.140.0App version: 61.23120.90.0BIOS Version/Date: Microsoft Corporation 1.3203.140 08/06/2021Touch driver: 3.0.209.139Wi-Fi...
  3. Surface Laptop 3 - ethernet is not an option in network connections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Laptop 3 - ethernet is not an option in network connections: I have a surface laptop 3 with the following configurationsDevice information: Surface model: Surface Laptop 3 Model 1873SAM: 16.606.139.0UEFI: 1.3203.140.0App version: 61.23120.90.0BIOS Version/Date: Microsoft Corporation 1.3203.140 08/06/2021Touch driver: 3.0.209.139Wi-Fi...
  4. Ethernet connection to laptop w/o ethernet jack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet connection to laptop w/o ethernet jack: Hi,A few months ago I bought a new Dell Inspiron 5502 laptop with an 11th gen, i7 processor but it does not have an Ethernet jack. My internet speed on my last Dell laptop wired with an Ethernet cable was always @ 100mbps speed but it went down when I use my new Dell laptop...
  5. Ethernet connection to laptop w/o ethernet jack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet connection to laptop w/o ethernet jack: Hi,A few months ago I bought a new Dell Inspiron 5502 laptop with an 11th gen, i7 processor but it does not have an Ethernet jack. My internet speed on my last Dell laptop wired with an Ethernet cable was always @ 100mbps speed but it went down when I use my new Dell laptop...
  6. Connecting 2 laptops with ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting 2 laptops with ethernet cable: when i connect 2 laptops Windows 10 together via ethernet cable can I still connect my laptops to the internet via ethernet while they are connected together?...
  7. Microsoft Surface Mouse or Pen not connecting to Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Mouse or Pen not connecting to Surface Laptop: I have a MSFT Surface Mouse that does not connect to my Surface Laptop - this stopped recently after I switched the mouse off using the button on the rear. When I switched it back on I wasn't able to connect. For the Surface Pen I am able to open Sticky Notes by clicking...
  8. Ethernet connection to laptop

Ethernet connection to laptop: My laptop is constantly bringing up unidentified network when I try to connect to my Realtek PCIe FE controller network ethernet. please help with solving the issue...
  9. My surface laptop keeps switching from Ethernet connection to WiFi while connected to my...

My surface laptop keeps switching from Ethernet connection to WiFi while connected to my...: I have a Surface Laptop connected to a docking station (from Microsoft) that is hardwired to my network via Ethernet. Overnight it always seems to switch to WiFi and I have to reboot in order to get back to Ethernet hardwired connection....
  10. Laptop ethernet keeps disconnecting and connecting

Laptop ethernet keeps disconnecting and connecting: i just got my new internet, modem and router. The tech hooked up everything to and it works. Laptop is connected via ethernet. The internet keeps disconnecting and connecting like every 5 to 20 mins. It would have that yellow triangle on the bottom saying no internet, then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro 6 USB C dongle