Windows 10: Ethernet Connection Keeps Disconnecting Over Time or on Startup of Certain Apps.

Discus and support Ethernet Connection Keeps Disconnecting Over Time or on Startup of Certain Apps. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi i’ve been having this issue for the past few days and have tried a bunch of solutions including Device Manager Settings, Router Restarts, Command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cjhodrod, Jul 24, 2020.

1. cjhodrod Win User

Ethernet Connection Keeps Disconnecting Over Time or on Startup of Certain Apps.

Hi i’ve been having this issue for the past few days and have tried a bunch of solutions including Device Manager Settings, Router Restarts, Command Promts even an System Restore which didnt help. The problem starts when i open an application like Steam or Discord my computer will disconnect from the internet cant access web brower or anything that requires internet even though it says on the network icon that im still connected and every other device in the house is still connected to internet. If i attempt to start up Mircosoft Edge instead on startup it will work for about 5-10 minutes than issue as before will happen again. Idk how to fix this and read up that it could be a network adapter issue if anyone can help me fix this fustraiting issue i’d definetly appericate it.

:)

cjhodrod, Jul 24, 2020
  2. cjhodrod Win User

Ethernet Connection Keeps Disconnecting Over Time or on Startup of Certain Apps.

Hi i’ve been having this issue for the past few days and have tried a bunch of solutions including Device Manager Settings, Router Restarts, Command Promts even an System Restore which didnt help. The problem starts when i open an application like Steam
    or Discord my computer will disconnect from the internet cant access web brower or anything that requires internet even though it says on the network icon that im still connected and every other device in the house is still connected to internet. If i attempt
    to start up Mircosoft Edge instead on startup it will work for about 5-10 minutes than issue as before will happen again. Idk how to fix this and read up that it could be a network adapter issue if anyone can help me fix this fustraiting issue i’d definetly
    appericate it.

cjhodrod, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Louie_101 Win User

Hi there! I am Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. Hope you're doing well and safe there.

I'm sorry that you're having trouble with your connection. We recommend you to check this link for solutions:

https://windowsreport.com/ethernet-problems-win...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/403865...

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products often classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Hope this helps

Sincerely,

Louie

Louie_101, Jul 26, 2020
  4. msrdude Win User

Laptop ethernet keeps disconnecting and connecting

i just got my new internet, modem and router. The tech hooked up everything to and it works. Laptop is connected via ethernet. The internet keeps disconnecting and connecting like every 5 to 20 mins. It would have that yellow triangle on the bottom saying no internet, then either it will come back, or i would have to disconnect the ethernet cable and re-connect it to get internet connection again.
    - It is not the modem or the router as my wifi and my ps3 (which is connected via ethernet) never disconnects.
    - It is not the wire as i have replaced it.
    - It is not a damaged port on the router as i have switched to different ports.
    - I removed every power saver on the battery options as it could be reason
    I am out of ideas. Anyone know what could be the porblem? Could it be a bad ethernet line on my laptop?

msrdude, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Ethernet Connection Keeps Disconnecting Over Time or on Startup of Certain Apps. - Similar Threads - Ethernet Connection Keeps

2. Ethernet Keeps connecting for a second then disconnect itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Keeps connecting for a second then disconnect itself: This has been quite a problem for now and it goes away then come back randomlyI have changed the ethernet cable 3 times and the problem still remains. The ethernet just stay at "No Internet" "Not connected" even though the cable is plugged in and sometimes when it connects...
  3. Ethernet Keeps connecting for a second then disconnect itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet Keeps connecting for a second then disconnect itself: This has been quite a problem for now and it goes away then come back randomlyI have changed the ethernet cable 3 times and the problem still remains. The ethernet just stay at "No Internet" "Not connected" even though the cable is plugged in and sometimes when it connects...
  4. Ethernet Keeps connecting for a second then disconnect itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day

My Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day: It used to work just fine but suddenly it disconnected one day at 4 pm and it kept happening for the next 3 days. My internet works fine so I don't know what's wrong. I did a dns flush, renew and I also did a reset on my internet settings but nothing worked. I'm getting...
  6. My Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day: It used to work just fine but suddenly it disconnected one day at 4 pm and it kept happening for the next 3 days. My internet works fine so I don't know what's wrong. I did a dns flush, renew and I also did a reset on my internet settings but nothing worked. I'm getting...
  7. My Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Ethernet keeps connecting and disconnecting

Ethernet keeps connecting and disconnecting: Hello! My name is Iannis and I ordered a new Mainboard. It came today and I have some issues. So, before I was using a MSI B450-A Pro Mainboard. I had no issues. A week ago I bought a ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming. As soon as I installed it, my Ethernet connecion kept...
  9. Ethernet Connection gets broken at certain times

Ethernet Connection gets broken at certain times: Hi guys, I've been experiencing a lot of different ethernet issues since the start of this week. Sometimes it shows "Ethernet' doesn't have a valid IP configuration", sometimes it shows "your computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or resource DNS server...
  10. Laptop ethernet keeps disconnecting and connecting

Laptop ethernet keeps disconnecting and connecting: i just got my new internet, modem and router. The tech hooked up everything to and it works. Laptop is connected via ethernet. The internet keeps disconnecting and connecting like every 5 to 20 mins. It would have that yellow triangle on the bottom saying no internet, then...