Windows 10: Ethernet connection very slow downloading

Discus and support Ethernet connection very slow downloading in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, i have a brand new custom built pc,everything is running smooth but for some reason , everything i download has crazy peaks and doesnt go up 1mb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SalviArtz, Dec 26, 2020.

1. SalviArtz Win User

Ethernet connection very slow downloading

Hello, i have a brand new custom built pc,everything is running smooth but for some reason , everything i download has crazy peaks and doesnt go up 1mb stable, i have 600mbs of internet so it should be way faster and really stable,ive tried using other computers in my house and theres no problem with them so, this system has a unknown problem can anyone help?? : its driving me crazy

:)

SalviArtz, Dec 26, 2020

2. Slow download speed fast upload on Ethernet.

Hello,

A faulty Ethernet port can be one of the factors why this issue occurs. To isolate your concern, if available, we suggest that you try to use a
    USB Ethernet adapter and check if the issue persists.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the additional troubleshooting steps provided on this
    link to help us fix the issue that your experiencing
    using hardwired connection.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Zedrick Del, Dec 26, 2020
  3. MarcoArik Win User
    How to delete an ethernet connection?

Just as title says. I have some old ethernet connections in my list, and I would like to delete it to clean.

Any suggestion?

MarcoArik, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Magnus09 Win User

Ethernet Connection (slow internet after upgrading to win10)

Hi,

Thanks for the response. The suggestions you provided are also some of the "fixes" I tried before with no luck. But I did try them again and it still did not resolve my issue.

For the troubleshooting, nothing came up because there IS connection. Just extremely slow. There's no errors or any msg that pops up. The problem is that the internet connection is extremely slow at initial start or after the PC comes out from sleep mode.
    Once I disable/re-enable the ethernet connection, speed is great.

If you have any other suggestion, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Magnus09, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Ethernet connection very slow downloading - Similar Threads - Ethernet connection very

2. ethernet very slow on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ethernet very slow on startup.: For the last year or two, whenever I turn on my PC, my Ethernet connection doesn't work properly and is incredibly slow. The only way to resolve this is by repeatedly unplugging and plugging it back in. I've tested three different Ethernet cables, and they all have the same...
  3. ethernet very slow on startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ethernet very slow on startup.: For the last year or two, whenever I turn on my PC, my Ethernet connection doesn't work properly and is incredibly slow. The only way to resolve this is by repeatedly unplugging and plugging it back in. I've tested three different Ethernet cables, and they all have the same...
  4. ethernet very slow on startup.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. slow ethernet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slow ethernet connection: Hello, recently I kept downloading games but then I realized that my ethernet connection is slow, 500 kbps :scream: I tried changing my DNS, checking for any updates, clearing my cache via command prompt, and many more. I tried plugging in the ethernet cable into my laptop,...
  6. slow ethernet connection

slow ethernet connection: Hello, recently I kept downloading games but then I realized that my ethernet connection is slow, 500 kbps :scream: I tried changing my DNS, checking for any updates, clearing my cache via command prompt, and many more. I tried plugging in the ethernet cable into my laptop,...
  7. slow ethernet connection

8. Ethernet slow speeds very unstable

Ethernet slow speeds very unstable: Not sure why but my ethernet speeds on task manager is showing very unstable and in kbps but if i use speed test i get 250 MBPS and upload 30MBPS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-slow-speeds-very-unstable/9e33d231-b624-45e7-a892-0acd42f13ed9
  9. Ethernet slow speeds very unstable

Ethernet slow speeds very unstable: Not sure why but my ethernet speeds on task manager is showing very unstable and in kbps but if i use speed test i get 250 MBPS and upload 30MBPS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-slow-speeds-very-unstable/9e33d231-b624-45e7-a892-0acd42f13ed9
  10. Very slow upload speeds with ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow upload speeds with ethernet: My download speeds are through the roof at over 800mb/s but my upload speed is sitting at a pathetic 0.3-1mb/sI've tried disabling LSO, updating drivers, deleting the device and switching cords and ports. My brothers PC is working perfectly fine with the same downlopad speed...