Windows 10: Ethernet constant disconnects - NetworkProfile EventID 10001

Discus and support Ethernet constant disconnects - NetworkProfile EventID 10001 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there,After hours of searching & trying to fix my constant disconnect issues in vain, I chose to ask for your help here.Setup: Desktop PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Etienne B, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Etienne B Win User

Ethernet constant disconnects - NetworkProfile EventID 10001

Hello there,After hours of searching & trying to fix my constant disconnect issues in vain, I chose to ask for your help here.Setup: Desktop PC connected by ethernetRealtek Gaming 2.5GbE Family controllerLast gen "Orange" livebox 6 router french ISP on a optic fibre connectionProblem:In certain cases video calls with slack/teams/other, while online gaming there are constant disconnects. Connection is constant otherwise.The connection drops for a few seconds, then comes back upOnly applies to ethernet, wifi isn't affectedThis can happen every few minutes, dozens of minutes, or hours, it

:)

Etienne B, Jun 9, 2023
  2. lennonjon Win User

Constant ethernet disconnects and reconnects on Windows Home 64-bit

Hello,

I have a new laptop running Windows 10 Home 64-bit. The problem I am having concerns the ethernet connection.

I am getting constant disconnects with the ethernet. I am running a connectivity monitor to track these disconnects and in the past 12-hours it has disconnected 21 times. I have gone through the standard "fixes" for such an issue:

1) Changed the power management settings on the Realtek PCle Family Controller.

2) Updated the driver

3) Uninstalled and reinstalled the ethernet card (doing the above two steps again).

4) Checked to make sure it isn't a modem issue (there have been no disconnects on two other computers, even after swapping ethernet cables).

5) Installed all Windows updates (this seemed to solve the issue for 1-day, then suddenly the problems started again).

Please help me with this issue. It is beyond frustrating when trying to play MMORPGS.

Salud,

Jon

lennonjon, Jun 9, 2023
  3. auto disabling of wifi when ethernet connected

In my case, when I switch on my Ethernet modem, I will see the following in Event Viewer:
    Application and Services Logs-->Microsoft-->Windows-->NetworkProfile-->Operational: Event ID: 4001

When I switch it off, I will see the following:
    Application and Services Logs-->Microsoft-->Windows-->NetworkProfile-->Operational: Event ID: 10001

Check whether you will see the same there.

Matthew Wai, Jun 9, 2023
  4. lennonjon Win User

Constant ethernet disconnects and reconnects on Windows Home 64-bit

This has absolutely nothing to do with my issue. Did you even read my post?

I am having ethernet connection issues, not MIDI sound problems.

lennonjon, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

1. Ethernet constant disconnects - NetworkProfile EventID 10001 - Similar Threads - Ethernet constant disconnects

2. Ethernet constant disconnects - NetworkProfile EventID 10001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet constant disconnects - NetworkProfile EventID 10001: Hello there,After hours of searching & trying to fix my constant disconnect issues in vain, I chose to ask for your help here.Setup: Desktop PC connected by ethernetRealtek Gaming 2.5GbE Family controllerLast gen "Orange" livebox 6 router french ISP on a optic fibre...
  3. my computer constantly disconnects from my ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my computer constantly disconnects from my ethernet: So my pc is connected to router via ethernet cable and my connection is non-stop going off and on. ive tryed everything: reseting network settings, changing cable, installing new drivers, changing router ports, swapping cables sides.please help me its been 3 months like this...
  4. my computer constantly disconnects from my ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer constantly disconnects from my ethernet: So my pc is connected to router via ethernet cable and my connection is non-stop going off and on. ive tryed everything: reseting network settings, changing cable, installing new drivers, changing router ports, swapping cables sides.please help me its been 3 months like this...
  5. my computer constantly disconnects from my ethernet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. ethernet disconnecting

ethernet disconnecting: i have changed my router to a new fast one but suddenly I found my PC cant read the ethernet cable it seems that It keeps disconnecting and connecting every 2 or 3 seconds and i have to restart the PC for 15 or 16 times unplugging and plugging the ethernet before it works...
  7. Internet disconnecting, first with WiFi, now with Ethernet, constant

Internet disconnecting, first with WiFi, now with Ethernet, constant: So I have been in the same house, with the same ATT router for the past 3 years. A couple months ago I started having WiFi connectivity issues on my PC only. My wife computer who is using a USB Wifi adapter continued to work fine, as did all of our other devices in the house....
  8. Ethernet disconnects

Ethernet disconnects: Hello In January I got my new PC. My SO built it, it that helps at all And since I have had it I've had an issue. After a while or if I tried to load up a heavy game like R6, the ethernet on my pc will disconnect. This will freeze my whole screen, mouse and keyboard. At...
  9. Constant ethernet disconnect while gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant ethernet disconnect while gaming: Just built my first pc and I’m having an issue with my ethernet dropping out every 5-10m when i’m gaming. I’ve done some research and it seems like it has to do with the Windows 10 feature that disconnects your internet connection when using too much power. I’ve changed...
  10. Constant disconnections

Constant disconnections: About 2 weeks ago Windows 10 started disconnecting from wifi regularly. The disconnects sometimes happen in quick succession, 30 seconds apart. Other times they hapen every 30 minutes to 2 hours. I am unaware of any changes that have been made in the last 2 weeks to cause...