Windows 10: Ethernet controller driver won't install

Discus and support Ethernet controller driver won't install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just turned on my PC i went on youtube but... it didn't work.If I go in device manager the ethernet controller device is unrecognis[IMG]7ed I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndreiPreda1, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Ethernet controller driver won't install

I just turned on my PC i went on youtube but... it didn't work.If I go in device manager the ethernet controller device is unrecognisEthernet controller driver won't install [​IMG]7ed

I tried installing the driver by searching automatically . Then I went to one of my friends and downloaded the needed driver

Ethernet controller driver won't install [​IMG]

I chosed the directory where I saved the file but I get the same error as the previous attemp

Ethernet controller driver won't install [​IMG]

I tried a lot of metods but no one worked.Hope you can help me fix it.Thank you!

:)

AndreiPreda1, Apr 28, 2019
  2. Dillinger Win User

Ethernet controllers problems

thats what i have been doing is going to the device mgr and clicking the the let me choose. but it always says "windows can not install your ethernet controller. And there the Ethernet Controller isnt in the list..im going to be working on this all night. I just got back from work.

Dillinger, Apr 28, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. tianhui Win User

Ethernet controller driver won't install

Can't get ethernet drivers to work

Just installed a new ASUS P5Q PRO motherboard. I did not re-install Windows Vista 32-bit that was running w/ my old setup. Windows found and automatically installed all drivers besides the Ethernet drivers and SM bus controller drivers.

I downloaded the Intel Chipset installer off the ASUS website, and ran it ; it installed all other drivers fine aside from the ethernet and SM bus drivers.

Any Ideas guys?*Eek! Ethernet controller driver won't install :eek:

tianhui, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Ethernet controller driver won't install

1. Ethernet controller driver won't install - Similar Threads - Ethernet controller driver

2. Cant install ethernet driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant install ethernet driver: When i try to install the driver i get this error this device is not working properly because windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. code 31, i tried installing legacy but then dont work, i've tried windows update and does not work either, when i go into...
  3. Realtek ethernet controller driver keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek ethernet controller driver keeps disappearing: It seems like the realtek ethernet controller driver keeps disappearing from programs and features, regardless of how many times i install it. I'm downloading the drivers from asus official website. Is anyone else having this problem? 180323
  4. Ethernet controller and intel network drivers don’t install on clean installation of windows 10

Ethernet controller and intel network drivers don’t install on clean installation of windows 10: On a new build I’m running, the network drivers and ethernet controller do not install on a clean installation of wondows. The computer cannot detect if there is any ethernet cable plugged in, and it cannot access the internet....
  5. Windows 10 clean install and now I don’t have Ethernet controller driver?

Windows 10 clean install and now I don’t have Ethernet controller driver?: So i did a clean install of windows 10 and i dont have a the ethernet controller driver? I cant connect to the internet so how do i get that driver?...
  6. Issue with the controller driver installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with the controller driver installation: Hi, I bought a clone controller of those of PS3 (unavailable), but when I go to connect it to my desktop PC, Windows connects and disconnects it constantly. If instead I try to connect it to another PC, Windows proceeds with the installation of the device and then with...
  7. Ethernet Controller

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Controller: Brand new unit running latest Win10. Will not connect to ethernet, says there is no cable. Problem is there is no ethernet controller in unit. I guess the intergrated NICoveridden? will not work. Have tried to disable, uninstall, but every time I reboot the software...
  8. Uninstalled controller drivers, and now controller won't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstalled controller drivers, and now controller won't work: I did a very dumb thing. My DS4 controller ran out of charge and wouldn't work, but I didn't know it had no charge so I removed+deleted the "Wireless Controller" device under "Devices and Printers". My controller is recognized by Windows 10 and can work with DS4Windows on...
  9. Drivers Won't Install

Drivers Won't Install: Windows was taking 2 hours to start up and my computer wouldn't fully shutdown without a hard shutdown, and after running an antivirus I trust it still wasn't fixed. Because of this I decided to reformat my SSD and perform a clean install of Windows 10. After installing I was...
  10. Can not install realtek ethernet driver

Can not install realtek ethernet driver: I just turned on my PC i went on youtube but... it didn't work.If I go in device manager the ethernet controller device is unrecognised. [ATTACH] I tried installing the driver by searching automatically . Then I went to one of my friends and downloaded the needed driver...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ethernet drivers wont install

2. ethernet driver wont install

3. win10 wont automatically download ethernet driver

4. install windows 10 and my ethernet is not ignored,
  5. ethernet drive wont install,
  6. ethernet driver wont start