Windows 10: Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games

Discus and support Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, so the title says it all. When I browser the internet and watch youtube, my ethernet disconnects and reconnects every 30 seconds to a minute.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ASEBTV, Nov 23, 2022.

1. ASEBTV Win User

Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games

Hello, so the title says it all. When I browser the internet and watch youtube, my ethernet disconnects and reconnects every 30 seconds to a minute. However, when I play Modern Warfare 2, it never disconnects so there must be a windows issue. I'm using windows 10. I turned off the power settings in the device manager, and it hasn't done anything.Any help?

:)

ASEBTV, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Jeepy Win User

Ethernet connection is spiking, disconnecting and reconnecting

Hi everyone.

I have a problem with my internet connection. First, I've tried a PCI Wi-Fi card and a repeater and nothing change.

My computer have a problem with the internet connection. When I play games like Counter-Strike, I'm spiking and I have some rollback every 5s. Here's a picture of my internet connection in the task manager:
    Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games [​IMG]

As you can see, I'm spiking alot. Sometimes, my PC disconnect from the router (even when it's wired).

What I tried:
    - Recovery
    - Flush DNS
    - Renew IP
    - Uninstall/Install network drivers and adapter
    - Uninstall/Install general drivers

And... nothing worked, except one thing:
    Fix network connection issues - Windows Help

It's working for like 30 minutes and then I'm spiking and lagging again. I suppose it's a DNS/IP problem. I need to do it again every time I want to play 30 minutes. Anyone have a idea?

Thanks!

PS: When I'm browsing on chrome, I don't see the spike effects, only when I play or skype.

Jeepy, Nov 23, 2022
  3. Windows: Wireless/bluetooth headphones disconnect and then reconnect without sound if pc stops playing sound

Windows version: 10 pro, version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 (according to system information)

headphone brand: 3sixT wireless bluetooth headphones
    laptop: surface laptop

Issue:

Headphones connect to laptop, listed in bluetooth settings as connected for voice,music

If I don't start playing any sounds (music, youtube etc) in the next ~30 seconds after connecting, the headphones alert me that they have disconnected and reconnected, but now they list only voice connected. Same thing happens if I was listening to something and stop/pause it for too long.

They are no longer available in the audio output changer in task bar when this happens and any audio played goes through laptop main speakers.

The device manufacturer (3sixT) does not provide any drivers and they seem to use the standard bluetooth headphone drivers available on whatever system they are connected to.

These headphones connect without issues to my phone (android); issue only seems to be with my laptop.

Unable to find many discussions of similar issues, and those that I could used outdated advice / settings that no longer exist (one suggested something in power settings for the device under the device manager page, but that setting/tab doesn't appear for my device)

tried uninstalling/reinstalling drivers, rolling back drivers, making sure bluetooth service start automatically... Nothing seems to work

Any ideas how I can resolve this, so that my headphones can sit quetly for any amount of time without disconnecting / reconnecting without dropping the 'connected music' setting?

Alex Walker, Nov 23, 2022
  4. Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games

Wireless (bluetooth) headphones disconnect, reconnect without sound if pc stops playing sound

Windows version: 10 pro, version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 (according to system information)

headphone brand: 3sixT wireless bluetooth headphones

Issue:

Headphones connect to laptop (surface laptop), listed in bluetooth settings as connected for voice,music

If I don't start playing any sounds (music, youtube etc) in the next ~30 seconds after connecting, the headphones alert me that they have disconnected and reconnected, but now they list only voice connected. Same thing happens if I was listening to something
    and stop/pause it for too long.

They are no longer available in the audio output changer in task bar when this happens.

The device manufacturer (3sixT) does not provide any custom drivers and they seem to use the standard bluetooth headphone drivers available on whatever system they are connected to.

These headphones connect without issues to my phone (android); issue only seems to be with my laptop.

Unable to find many discussions of similar issues, and those that I could used outdated advice / settings that no longer exist (one suggested something in power settings for the device under the device manager page, but that setting doesn't exist now...)

Any ideas how I can resolve? (EG, headphones don't disconnect and reconnect without sound if sounds stop playing?)

AlexIWalker, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games

1. Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games - Similar Threads - Ethernet Disconnecting Reconnecting

2. Ethernet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: Hi. My ethernet connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and i can't get a stable connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-keeps-disconnecting-and-reconnecting/31ad416c-ff9a-427d-84b4-1ce4252514a5
  3. Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games: Hello, so the title says it all. When I browser the internet and watch youtube, my ethernet disconnects and reconnects every 30 seconds to a minute. However, when I play Modern Warfare 2, it never disconnects so there must be a windows issue. I'm using windows 10. I turned...
  4. Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games

Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games: Hello, so the title says it all. When I browser the internet and watch youtube, my ethernet disconnects and reconnects every 30 seconds to a minute. However, when I play Modern Warfare 2, it never disconnects so there must be a windows issue. I'm using windows 10. I turned...
  5. My Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day: It used to work just fine but suddenly it disconnected one day at 4 pm and it kept happening for the next 3 days. My internet works fine so I don't know what's wrong. I did a dns flush, renew and I also did a reset on my internet settings but nothing worked. I'm getting...
  6. My Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day

My Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day: It used to work just fine but suddenly it disconnected one day at 4 pm and it kept happening for the next 3 days. My internet works fine so I don't know what's wrong. I did a dns flush, renew and I also did a reset on my internet settings but nothing worked. I'm getting...
  7. Getting BSOD every 30 minutes, especially when playing certain games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting BSOD every 30 minutes, especially when playing certain games: Hi, I'm new to the forum and not tech-savvy at all. I can't figure out why I continue to get BSOD's throughout the day for the past few weeks. This problem occurs most often when I'm playing the game Valorant. The issue is that the reason for the BSOD is different almost...
  8. My wifi disconnects when playing certain games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi disconnects when playing certain games.: I have no clue when it started happening. Whenever I play certain games on my laptop like lets say fortnite, rainbow six siege, valorant, etc. My wifi suddenly disconnects after being in the game for about 5 minutes. I have no clue why. However if I play minecraft or Among...
  9. Ethernet Identifying/Disconnecting Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Identifying/Disconnecting Every Few Seconds: Hello all, I've had this build for a few months now and everything has been working fine until a week or so ago my computer was no longer detecting that the Ethernet cord I had plugged in was there. Nothing physically changed from when I had last booted up so I suspect some...
  10. Ethernet connection recognized for 1 second every 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet connection recognized for 1 second every 30 seconds: hi all and thanks for reading... windows 10 machine, up to date, wireless is fine, though ethernet says disconnected when it is connected, and every 25-30 seconds the ethernet connection flashes 'identifying' for 1 second then goes back to disconnected. it's a Dell...