Windows 10: Ethernet disconnecting / reconnecting Windows 10

Discus and support Ethernet disconnecting / reconnecting Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This is intermittent problem, so has been aggravating to say the least. What I have tried. Uninstalling/Reinstalling Network Adapter Driver Removing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dean Russell, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Ethernet disconnecting / reconnecting Windows 10

This is intermittent problem, so has been aggravating to say the least.

What I have tried.
    Uninstalling/Reinstalling Network Adapter Driver

Removing Network Adapter Driver restarting

Updating Network Adapter Driver restarting

Turning off /unchecking Power Management on Adapter - allow the computer to turn off tis device to save power

refreshing/renewing ip

reset network

so many other things regarding ISP/router checking.. which has nothing to do with.

What it is NOT

It is not ISP - I don't have issue with other computers

It is not router - I don't have issue with other computers

It IS 100% something going on with this computer.

HOW DOES THE PROBLEM PRESENT ITSELF?

1- internet browser works fine for a while.. no issues using both MICROSOFT EDGE and CHROME

2- click a link.. it seems to freeze browser

3- open another page to see if it will come up.. seems frozen

4 -open other browser to see if it will come up with page..

5 - get page not found error

6 *** a few seconds later.. the pages will load

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED :
    Thank you in advance.

:)

Dean Russell, Mar 29, 2021

2. Ethernet Lan automatically disconnect and reconnect

I have problem with my ethernet lan.

whenever i open my laptop and connect to ethernet lan it continuously disconnect and reconnect for several times.

also, it does not connect to the network. every time i have to open troubleshooting problems>internet connection to connect to network. even after connecting to network after few hours and sometimes few minutes it disconnect and show unidentified network.

if i remove and insert my lan wire it again disconnect and reconnect for few times and show unidentified network.

to connect to network i have to use troubleshooting again in network and sharing options to connect to network.

i am facing this problem for last 3 to 4 days. i also tried reinstalling my drivers but no help.

i recently upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8.1.

i am using lenovo G505s.

vishal dixit, Mar 29, 2021
  3. usb keeps disconnecting and reconnecting windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What is the make model of your system?
    I suggest you to Change the USB power management settings and check.

• Open Device Manager.

• Double-click the type USB to change power management settings.

• Right-click the specific device you want, and then click
      Properties.

• On the Power Management tab, change the power management settings.

I would also suggest you to refer to the suggestion by
    Ashish Sondhi from the following link and check if it helps.

USB devices keeps disconnecting/ reconnecting automatically

Also refer:

• What if a wired device isn't installed properly?

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

(Note: steps in the above article applies to Windows 10 as well)

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Mar 29, 2021
  4. RevoLand Win User

Ethernet disconnecting / reconnecting Windows 10

Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

Hello,

So this issue has been annoying me since i have changed my old i5-4670 with a ryzen.

Ethernet: Realtek 8111H (MSI X370 Gaming Plus)
    Modem/Router: Airties Air 5760

What i have tried so far to fix my issue:
    • Re-installing Windows
    • Updating Ryzen chipset drivers
    • Updating Realtek LAN drivers (both from MSI & Realtek)
    • Updating MSI' LAN releated drivers (MSI Gaming Lan Manager)
    • Replacing ethernet cable
    • Restarting router to factory settings
    Still no luck, keeps happening randomly. Sometimes it is stable for days then it is not stable for 20 mins. Happening when gaming or idle, or while streaming via steam link.
    Windows' own issue fixer thingy fix the issue for the moment, re-plugging the cable, disabling & enabling the ethernet adapter also fixes the issue for the moment.
    Also i am the only one having this issue in the network, TV and phones are still connected to wifi.

It is started to be real annoying, so time to get help to fix the issue from TPU. Thanks in advance! *I Love TPU :lovetpu:

RevoLand, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Ethernet disconnecting / reconnecting Windows 10

1. Ethernet disconnecting / reconnecting Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Ethernet disconnecting reconnecting

2. Ethernet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: Hi. My ethernet connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and i can't get a stable connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-keeps-disconnecting-and-reconnecting/31ad416c-ff9a-427d-84b4-1ce4252514a5
  3. Ethernet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: Hi. My ethernet connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and i can't get a stable connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-keeps-disconnecting-and-reconnecting/31ad416c-ff9a-427d-84b4-1ce4252514a5
  4. Internet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting randomly using ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting randomly using ethernet: Greetings,I just built a new PC with Windows 11, everything is working smoothly, however, my internet connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting randomly every few minutes/seconds.I am using Ethernet BTW, but my PC has Wifi as well Which is disconnectedI really don't...
  5. Ethernet connection frequently disconnecting and reconnecting on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet connection frequently disconnecting and reconnecting on Windows 10: Howdy. I'm just about at my wits end with this issue, I've tried everything I can find to try with no improvement. Please, any help is really appreciated. I use an ethernet connection on my PC and it keeps randomly disconnecting and reconnecting. This is a huge issue for me,...
  6. Ethernet connection frequently disconnecting and reconnecting on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet connection frequently disconnecting and reconnecting on Windows 10: Howdy. I'm just about at my wits end with this issue, I've tried everything I can find to try with no improvement. Please, any help is really appreciated. I use an ethernet connection on my PC and it keeps randomly disconnecting and reconnecting. This is a huge issue for me,...
  7. Ethernet connection frequently disconnecting and reconnecting on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Windows 10 Ethernet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.

Windows 10 Ethernet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.: Hello,I've been attempting to fix my issue unsuccessfully. I disabled power saver mode in the device manager, I've reset my network multiple times, it has no effect. It's disconnecting and reconnecting randomly still. I've downloaded all updates, and optional updates, with...
  9. Ethernet in Windows 10 keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

Ethernet in Windows 10 keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: Hello, I have an Ethernet connection to my Desktop as the wireless connection is not available for it, but now it stops working and when I troubleshoot the error, it says that the default gateway is not available and it get solved; but after a few minutes the same problem...
  10. Ethernet connection is spiking, disconnecting and reconnecting

Ethernet connection is spiking, disconnecting and reconnecting: Hi everyone. I have a problem with my internet connection. First, I've tried a PCI Wi-Fi card and a repeater and nothing change. My computer have a problem with the internet connection. When I play games like Counter-Strike, I'm spiking and I have some rollback every...