Windows 10: Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day and then comebacks a few hours later

Discus and support Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day and then comebacks a few hours later in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there, so I have this issue with my ethernet that for the past three days, disconnects at 11:00 pm, as soon as the clocks turn 11:00 pm and I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rottenheartxx, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day and then comebacks a few hours later

Hi there, so I have this issue with my ethernet that for the past three days, disconnects at 11:00 pm, as soon as the clocks turn 11:00 pm and I don't know why, I still don't know at what time come backs but I have checked at 3 am and it still says "No internet" and it's already back when I wake up at 7 am. Does it have to do with Windows? if so, how do I fix it? I read in a past answer from you to someone else back in 2016 saying that it might be caused by a corrupt network drivers or settings so I'll categorize it on Windows. Please help me and thank you in advance.

:)

rottenheartxx, Apr 21, 2021

2. Ethernet disconnecting

So this has been a problem for the past few days now. My ethernet disconnects and then says “No Internet access.” What im confused most about is that my wifi on other devices don’t do this. Is there anything i can do or try?

(Edit) its either a few hours later or the next day when i switch my PC back on it connects again

FinlayBrown1, Apr 21, 2021
  3. ern815 Win User
    Ethernet Connection gets broken at certain times

Hi both,

Thanks for the suggestions.

I tried resetting the network adapter and remove some wifi profiles. The ethernet connection is working now but not too sure if the problem will return later. Will post some updates later.

At the same time, I connect another ethernet cable to my playstation 4 and the connection was weak too. I'm not too sure whether or not it could be my router instead?

I'm currently using TP Link AV500 with 2 cables. One connects to my laptop while the other connects to my playstation.

- - - Updated - - -

Further update: the internet seems to lag again an hour later. Hence, I decided to unplug the cable cord between my TP link 500 adapter and the router and plug it into another port in my router. Turns out all are good now and the speed has seemingly improved. I will monitor again on this tomorrow and see if all are resolved.

Thanks for your help guys.

ern815, Apr 21, 2021
  4. essenbe Win User

Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day and then comebacks a few hours later

Internet disconnects ramdomly

I'm just curious, you said it disconnects after about 6 hours. Is it possible that you are on a pretty strict schedule and turn the computer on at a certain time every day and it may be a certain time of day it disconnects and not just after 6 hours.

essenbe, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day and then comebacks a few hours later

1. Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day and then comebacks a few hours later - Similar Threads - Ethernet disconnects certain

2. Ethernet cable "disconnected" during certain hours of the day.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet cable "disconnected" during certain hours of the day.: I found this post but none of the advice works for me: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-disconnects-at-a-certain-time-every-day/dbbf96d0-9d0f-42c1-b451-3334afb31a5cI'm not sure when mine disconnects but it seems to be sometime overnight cause...
  3. Ethernet cable "disconnected" during certain hours of the day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet cable "disconnected" during certain hours of the day.: I found this post but none of the advice works for me: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-disconnects-at-a-certain-time-every-day/dbbf96d0-9d0f-42c1-b451-3334afb31a5cI'm not sure when mine disconnects but it seems to be sometime overnight cause...
  4. Ethernet cable "disconnected" during certain hours of the day.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi is disconnecting a few times a day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is disconnecting a few times a day.: victus hp 16 inEdition Windows 11 Home Version 21H2 Installed on ‎19/‎08/‎2022 OS build 22000.856 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.856.0 Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 16,0 GB 15,3 GB usable System type 64-bit...
  6. Wifi is disconnecting a few times a day.

Wifi is disconnecting a few times a day.: victus hp 16 inEdition Windows 11 Home Version 21H2 Installed on ‎19/‎08/‎2022 OS build 22000.856 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.856.0 Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 16,0 GB 15,3 GB usable System type 64-bit...
  7. My Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day: It used to work just fine but suddenly it disconnected one day at 4 pm and it kept happening for the next 3 days. My internet works fine so I don't know what's wrong. I did a dns flush, renew and I also did a reset on my internet settings but nothing worked. I'm getting...
  8. My Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day: It used to work just fine but suddenly it disconnected one day at 4 pm and it kept happening for the next 3 days. My internet works fine so I don't know what's wrong. I did a dns flush, renew and I also did a reset on my internet settings but nothing worked. I'm getting...
  9. My Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day

10. BSOD every few hours or few days - very random

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every few hours or few days - very random: I added a new video card so I could add a new 4K Dell P2715Q monitor with my current Dell 2407 WFP. The card is a PNY nVidia quadro k620. When I added them I still had Windows 7. Started getting random BSOD with various reasons indicated such as "driver IRQL not less or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Ethernet disconnects at a certain time