Windows 10: ethernet doesnt have a valid ip configuration

Discus and support ethernet doesnt have a valid ip configuration in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I keep getting this error on my Windows 10 PC. My internet works fine on all other devices. I have tried resetting the ipconfig stuff, re installing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WilliamCook6, Jun 19, 2019.

1. ethernet doesnt have a valid ip configuration

I keep getting this error on my Windows 10 PC. My internet works fine on all other devices. I have tried resetting the ipconfig stuff, re installing drivers, rebooting etc and nothing works.

:)

WilliamCook6, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

ethernet does not have a valid ip configuration

Hi Chrisoffer,

You may try the suggestions posted by Vijay B on December 10, 2013
    on a similar issue.

Ethernet doesn't have a valid ip configuration

(Steps hold good for Windows 10)

Do let us know if you are able to connect to internet through Ethernet. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 19, 2019
  3. "'Ethernet 3' doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Hello,

Thank you for showing interest in Windows 10.

You may try the suggestions posted by Vijay B on December 10, 2013 on a similar issue.

Ethernet doesn't have a valid ip configuration

(Steps hold good for Windows 10)

Let us know the results once you have tried these methods. Hope this information was helpful.

Mann_Manohar, Jun 19, 2019
  4. ethernet doesnt have a valid ip configuration

Kapil Arya MVP, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

ethernet doesnt have a valid ip configuration

1. ethernet doesnt have a valid ip configuration - Similar Threads - ethernet doesnt valid

2. Wifi and Ethernet doesnt have valid ip configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi and Ethernet doesnt have valid ip configuration: Hello Everyone, I'm writing this as I am quite stumped with this issue.Ever since moving to my new accommodation my computer has been having issue with connecting to our WiFi all other devices in the household connect with zero problems, the computer will connect but with no...
  3. Wifi and Ethernet doesnt have valid ip configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi and Ethernet doesnt have valid ip configuration: Hello Everyone, I'm writing this as I am quite stumped with this issue.Ever since moving to my new accommodation my computer has been having issue with connecting to our WiFi all other devices in the household connect with zero problems, the computer will connect but with no...
  4. "Ethernet doesnt have a valid IP Configuration."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Ethernet doesnt have a valid IP Configuration.": I am currently using WINDOWS10. Not sure if this is related to it. I keep getting a message saying "Ethernet doesnt have a valid IP Configuration." I am not savvy with computer issues and am wondering if someone can help me here or perhaps tell me where I might get help. Is...
  5. "Ethernet doesnt have a valid IP Configuration."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Ethernet doesnt have a valid IP Configuration.": I am currently using WINDOWS10. Not sure if this is related to it. I keep getting a message saying "Ethernet doesnt have a valid IP Configuration." I am not savvy with computer issues and am wondering if someone can help me here or perhaps tell me where I might get help. Is...
  6. "Ethernet doesnt have a valid IP Configuration."

7. Ethernet doesnt have valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ethernet doesnt have valid IP configuration: I have a Acer spin 5 laptop. i just bought a Ugreen USB C to Ethernet adaptor. My Ethernet connection shows unidentified network. i have tried all the options mentioned in the below link , problem still persists....
  8. ethernet doesnt have a valid ip configuration

ethernet doesnt have a valid ip configuration: hi, dell OptiPlex 755, windows 10 pro, 1903 version, adaptor reads indentifying,no connection,no internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-doesnt-have-a-valid-ip-configuration/478197e4-d0e5-47c3-bbd9-91cd1b14c5e2
  9. ethernet doesnt have valid ip configuration

ethernet doesnt have valid ip configuration: Hello windows pro updated a few days ago, alittle wile after that lost my net work, got a new router (needed one updated anyway) now cant connect when run troubleshooter it comes up with this ethernet doesn't have valid ip configuration, any ideas?...
  10. "ethernet" doesnt have a valid IP configuration

"ethernet" doesnt have a valid IP configuration: I have looked at almost every post on the forum and have tried different steps to correct my issue with no luck. I have a wired connection to my modem and its green light on both ends of the connection. In Network and Sharing it says Unidentified Network. I IPv4 is set to...