Windows 10: ethernet driver disappear

Discus and support ethernet driver disappear in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My ethernet driver got just disappeared because i disabled it by mistake so i found a sol to it if same thing happens with you then 1. win+r and type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by harshrai, Dec 25, 2019.

1. harshrai Win User

ethernet driver disappear

My ethernet driver got just disappeared because i disabled it by mistake so i found a sol to it if same thing happens with you then

1. win+r and type "devmgmt.msc" same as everyone tells u to do but now search for network adapters and in it realtek pci gbe family controler thats your ethernet adapter by name many people gets confused thats why i m telling this.

:)

harshrai, Dec 25, 2019
  2. rez001 Win User

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

ethernet driver disappear install-driver-software.png

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

ethernet driver disappear pick-comptible-driver-software.png

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

ethernet driver disappear select-network-adapter.png

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

ethernet driver disappear Limited-wi-fi-connection-solved.png

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Dec 25, 2019
  3. Niork76 Win User
    Driver for Ethernet Adapter

My computer is an Acer Aspire 5930G, and misteriously my ethernet adapter disappeared from the Devices Control Panel List, only appears my wifi connection/driver, so I can't use it when there is no wifi.

Trying to detect it again, but no avail. This connection worked very well under windows 7, previously to the update.

Niork76, Dec 25, 2019
  4. ethernet driver disappear

Constantly disconnecting with ethernet cable

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us posted on the status of the issue.

I suggest you to check if rolling back the Ethernet driver helps to resolve the issue. Follow the below steps.

• First of all, Press Windows logo + R from keyboard. It will open
      RUN.
    • Now type devmgmt.msc and press Enter to open Device Manager.
    • You will see all the device list of your PC. Expand Network Adapters
    Rollback driver

Double click on your Ethernet driver in Device Manager. Then Click on
    Driver tab and select Rollback.

Important: If your drive is performing well and there is no error, Rollback driver button will be grayed out as an option.

If it still does not help, I suggest you to reinstall the drivers for the Ethernet driver and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Note: Once you uninstall the drivers the Ethernet adapter device will be disabled and you won’t be able to connect to internet. So it is advisable to keep all the installer files as a back up in your hard drive.

Write to us with the results for further assistance.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

ethernet driver disappear

1. ethernet driver disappear - Similar Threads - ethernet driver disappear

2. Ethernet Driver Disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Driver Disappearing: Hello,My ethernet driver keeps deleting itself randomly every evening - and I mean deleting, not just disabling. It does not exist in device manager even when I show hidden options. I have reset network adapters, looked for updates of which there are none, and tried numerous...
  3. Ethernet Driver Disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet Driver Disappearing: Hello,My ethernet driver keeps deleting itself randomly every evening - and I mean deleting, not just disabling. It does not exist in device manager even when I show hidden options. I have reset network adapters, looked for updates of which there are none, and tried numerous...
  4. Ethernet Drivers randomly disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Drivers randomly disappeared: Hey, Today I booted up my pc and the ethernet wasn't working, Ive been using wifi as a temporary solution but I decided to look further, thats when I realised my Ethernet drivers had been randomly gone and when I try to install new drivers nothing appears in Device Manager.I...
  5. Ethernet Drivers randomly disappeared

Ethernet Drivers randomly disappeared: Hey, Today I booted up my pc and the ethernet wasn't working, Ive been using wifi as a temporary solution but I decided to look further, thats when I realised my Ethernet drivers had been randomly gone and when I try to install new drivers nothing appears in Device Manager.I...
  6. Disappearance of "Ethernet" option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disappearance of "Ethernet" option: I was trying to check on my network connectivity status today with my HP laptop 15t-dy200 model with windows 11 OS and I discovered I couldn't find the 'Ethernet' option after doing the following: Open Settings > Network & internet. The only setting options I see are WiFi;...
  7. Disappearance of "Ethernet" option

Disappearance of "Ethernet" option: I was trying to check on my network connectivity status today with my HP laptop 15t-dy200 model with windows 11 OS and I discovered I couldn't find the 'Ethernet' option after doing the following: Open Settings > Network & internet. The only setting options I see are WiFi;...
  8. Realtek ethernet controller driver keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek ethernet controller driver keeps disappearing: It seems like the realtek ethernet controller driver keeps disappearing from programs and features, regardless of how many times i install it. I'm downloading the drivers from asus official website. Is anyone else having this problem? 180323
  9. Ethernet Driver.

Ethernet Driver.: Hi guys. Can anyone help me understand why I don't have an Ethernet network driver on my laptop? I had it before Where can I find the newest one and download it? My laptop is Acer Switch Alpha 12...
  10. Ethernet Drivers

Ethernet Drivers: Hey all, so on the 29.01.19 Windows performed an automatic update when I shut down, and the next time I logged in the Ethernet Adapters we're gone / not working. I have attempted to re-install These, delete them and re-install, attempted a factory reset, Nothing works....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ethernet adapter disappeared from computer