Windows 10: Ethernet driver error 3/4 through process, no internet

Discus and support Ethernet driver error 3/4 through process, no internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Also posted here: Gaming K3 X370 - Killer Network Driver Killed My Internet | GIGABYTE USA Forum My "Killer Network" driver froze 3/4 through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by macmo920, Oct 3, 2018.

1. macmo920 Win User

Ethernet driver error 3/4 through process, no internet

Also posted here: Gaming K3 X370 - Killer Network Driver Killed My Internet | GIGABYTE USA Forum

My "Killer Network" driver froze 3/4 through the installation process. Internet went out on my PC, and now the computer no longer connects to the internet at all. I tried bringing a driver from my laptop through a flash drive, and that stopped 3/4 through the process as well. I bought a TPLink WN881ND wireless PCiE card to try and get it to at least connect wirelessly, and the driver installs but does not show the device in device manager, adapter options, and will not show any networks.

Pictures of the error should be attached, and the error log was too large to upload so that can be found on the Gigabyte link. Just hoping for any ideas on fixing this.

This is my first post, sorry if I've made any mistakes. Just getting really short with the errors I'm having, and in the process reading a ton about how Killer is to be avoided like the plague.

Ethernet driver error 3/4 through process, no internet [​IMG]

Ethernet driver error 3/4 through process, no internet [​IMG]

:)

macmo920, Oct 3, 2018
  2. rez001 Win User

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

Ethernet driver error 3/4 through process, no internet install-driver-software.png

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

Ethernet driver error 3/4 through process, no internet pick-comptible-driver-software.png

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

Ethernet driver error 3/4 through process, no internet select-network-adapter.png

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

Ethernet driver error 3/4 through process, no internet Limited-wi-fi-connection-solved.png

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Constantly disconnecting with ethernet cable

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us posted on the status of the issue.

I suggest you to check if rolling back the Ethernet driver helps to resolve the issue. Follow the below steps.

• First of all, Press Windows logo + R from keyboard. It will open
      RUN.
    • Now type devmgmt.msc and press Enter to open Device Manager.
    • You will see all the device list of your PC. Expand Network Adapters
    Rollback driver

Double click on your Ethernet driver in Device Manager. Then Click on
    Driver tab and select Rollback.

Important: If your drive is performing well and there is no error, Rollback driver button will be grayed out as an option.

If it still does not help, I suggest you to reinstall the drivers for the Ethernet driver and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Note: Once you uninstall the drivers the Ethernet adapter device will be disabled and you won’t be able to connect to internet. So it is advisable to keep all the installer files as a back up in your hard drive.

Write to us with the results for further assistance.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 3, 2018
  4. x01r Win User

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Ethernet driver error 3/4 through process, no internet :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Ethernet driver error 3/4 through process, no internet :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Ethernet driver error 3/4 through process, no internet :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Ethernet driver error 3/4 through process, no internet :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Ethernet driver error 3/4 through process, no internet :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Ethernet driver error 3/4 through process, no internet :D

x01r, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Ethernet driver error 3/4 through process, no internet - Similar Threads - Ethernet driver error

2. No internet connection through ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet connection through ethernet: Please can you help me fix my ethernet not working. My WIFI works fine. My ethernet connection says 'Unidentified network' and 'No internet access'. I was having trouble with it and yesterday I managed to get it to work somehow but today it won't work like usual. The new...
  3. No internet connection through ethernet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet connection through ethernet: Please can you help me fix my ethernet not working. My WIFI works fine. My ethernet connection says 'Unidentified network' and 'No internet access'. I was having trouble with it and yesterday I managed to get it to work somehow but today it won't work like usual. The new...
  4. Cannot connect to internet through ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to internet through ethernet cable: Hey there, I'm having some serious trouble getting an internet connection properly. So I recently moved and my internet was fine on my pc for months.Now for no apparent reason I'm struggling to get an internet connection.I did have some issues with the cooling on my pc and I...
  5. Cannot connect to internet through ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to internet through ethernet cable: Hey there, I'm having some serious trouble getting an internet connection properly. So I recently moved and my internet was fine on my pc for months.Now for no apparent reason I'm struggling to get an internet connection.I did have some issues with the cooling on my pc and I...
  6. Cannot connect to internet through ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Privacy error when connecting through ethernet

Privacy error when connecting through ethernet: When i'm connecting through wi-fi everything works, but when i connect ethernet cable on every browser i get privacy errors. (for. Example on chrome net:: ERR_cert_authority_invalid, on mozilla ssl_error_bad_mac_read). None of applications can connect to internet too. I tried...
  8. Ethernet 3?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet 3?: How to change the name from Ethernet 3 back to just Ethernet? I tried resetting my network but that did nothing. submitted by /u/PossessedGravy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gy51i4/ethernet_3/
  9. No internet through ethernet, Default Gateway Blank

No internet through ethernet, Default Gateway Blank: This is on a fresh install of windows 10 that has been updated. I have several other computers around the house connected through Ethernet that do not have this problem. When I try to connect to the internet via Ethernet I get a unidentified network "side note the WiFi works...
  10. Partial loss of internet connectivity through wired Ethernet...

Partial loss of internet connectivity through wired Ethernet...: For reasons unknown, I have suddenly lost internet connectivity for most applications in Windows 10. Firefox gives me the "Server not found" message and Edge gives me "Hmm, we can't reach this page" for every website. If I run Windows Update, it states, "We couldn't...