Windows 10: Ethernet Driver HELP (MODERATOR PLEASE HELP)

Discus and support Ethernet Driver HELP (MODERATOR PLEASE HELP) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i accidentally uninstalled my ethernet drivers. My Friend told me to install the drivers. and it still doesnt work. i was wonering what to do like go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MicrosoftUser1010, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Ethernet Driver HELP (MODERATOR PLEASE HELP)

i accidentally uninstalled my ethernet drivers. My Friend told me to install the drivers. and it still doesnt work. i was wonering what to do like go to control panel or settings or start up menu.

I would really aprreciate it if you can help me

:)

MicrosoftUser1010, Jan 12, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Constantly disconnecting with ethernet cable

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us posted on the status of the issue.

I suggest you to check if rolling back the Ethernet driver helps to resolve the issue. Follow the below steps.

• First of all, Press Windows logo + R from keyboard. It will open
      RUN.
    • Now type devmgmt.msc and press Enter to open Device Manager.
    • You will see all the device list of your PC. Expand Network Adapters
    Rollback driver

Double click on your Ethernet driver in Device Manager. Then Click on
    Driver tab and select Rollback.

Important: If your drive is performing well and there is no error, Rollback driver button will be grayed out as an option.

If it still does not help, I suggest you to reinstall the drivers for the Ethernet driver and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Note: Once you uninstall the drivers the Ethernet adapter device will be disabled and you won’t be able to connect to internet. So it is advisable to keep all the installer files as a back up in your hard drive.

Write to us with the results for further assistance.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Ethernet Driver HELP (MODERATOR PLEASE HELP)

Ethernet Driver is not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

If you have not yet tried this then I suggest you to follow this step to test if that helps.

Follow these steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.

• In the list of devices, you should see the Network Adaptor.

• Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".

• In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.

In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the default device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Ethernet Driver HELP (MODERATOR PLEASE HELP)

1. Ethernet Driver HELP (MODERATOR PLEASE HELP) - Similar Threads - Ethernet Driver HELP

2. Intel Ethernet Driver Won't Update? Please help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Ethernet Driver Won't Update? Please help!!: Hello folks.I'm trying to update my IntelR Ethernet Connection 7 I219-V driver as the driver date says 30/01/2022. I installed the intel updating program and run it without getting any error messages but it doesn't say it got updated on device manager?I'd like to include many...
  3. Intel Ethernet Driver Won't Update? Please help!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Ethernet Driver Won't Update? Please help!!: Hello folks.I'm trying to update my IntelR Ethernet Connection 7 I219-V driver as the driver date says 30/01/2022. I installed the intel updating program and run it without getting any error messages but it doesn't say it got updated on device manager?I'd like to include many...
  4. Intel Ethernet Driver Won't Update? Please help!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Driver issues please help

Driver issues please help: I installed Ubuntu over my Windows install, and just now decided to install Windows again, and my drivers stuff is gone. I have a acer nitro AN515-55 with a GTX 1650Ti GPU and an intel core i5 10th gen something, how do I get nitrosense and all the other geforce stuff back???...
  6. need help with realtek ethernet drivers please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help with realtek ethernet drivers please: hi everyone, since yesterday i haven't been able to connect to the internet. i can't install lan drivers for my motherboard which is the asus x570-p motherboard every time i try to install it, tells me ( the realtek network controller was not found. if deep sleep mode is...
  7. My ethernet adapters driver was uninstalled please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My ethernet adapters driver was uninstalled please help: My ethernet is not working when i ran the checker it stated that the adapter had the wrong ip it said to check the modem and or the router so i reset both and the issue is still there i then looked it up online and most sites said to uninstall the device but in doing so i...
  8. DRIVER PLEASE HELP

DRIVER PLEASE HELP: Every time I upload to Windows 10 my computer configuration was internet is blown. Bluetooth drivers are not uploading properly. All internet is disabled with the ethernet. Please help...
  9. Driver Help, Please

Driver Help, Please: I have a 3 year old Toshiba laptop, L855S 5136NR, that Toshiba does not support for Win10. Original OS, Win8. Running great on Win10, build 1511, but desperately need a wifi and display (graphics) driver for Build 1607. Current drivers are wifi (Realtek 8188c) Graphics...
  10. Bluetooth driver help please

Bluetooth driver help please: Hey guys i had to reset my windows 10 because i had problems with my windows since when i reset it my bluetooth isn't working so i had to install the driver when i tried to install Atheros Bluetooth Driver V7.2.0.65 for windows 10 it only works for windows 7 64 32 bit and...