Windows 10: ethernet identifying, not connected no internet

Discus and support ethernet identifying, not connected no internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello, dell 755 OptiPlex, att dsl, ethernet shows indentifying/no internet not connected, I have checked cable/reset adaptor/also uninstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by samy23244, Apr 12, 2020.

1. samy23244 Win User

ethernet identifying, not connected no internet

hello,

dell 755 OptiPlex, att dsl, ethernet shows indentifying/no internet not connected, I have checked cable/reset adaptor/also uninstalled driver and adaptor, trouble shooting reads invalid ip configuration/have a wifi usb works. have tried many commands also

thanks

:)

samy23244, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Changing internet type on a internet passthrough ethernet connection

Hi SanJ16,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

You may try the following steps on your laptop and check if it works.

1. Open ‘Settings’ and choose ‘Network and Internet’.
    2. Click on ‘Ethernet’ and tap ‘Properties’ for the network connection.
    3. Set it to ‘Private’ and turn on ‘Make this PC discoverable’.
    4. Close settings when finished.

Hope it helps,

Junaid_A, Apr 12, 2020
  3. shellz187 Win User
    Win10 ethernet connection dropping,identifying,connected then drops

I need help with my Windows 10 HP laptop network connection issue at home

My internet keeps cutting in and out when connected through my ethernet cable to the router/modem
    Sais connected, then disconnects, then identifying, connected, then drops again and does this every 30 seconds sometimes a little sooner or a little later

( I have TWC or Spectrum now lol ) When it's on wireless wifi my internet is fine

I think the problem lies in the Properties of (TCP/IPv4) or (TCP/IPv6 )
    and has something to do with DNS or DHCP but I am not sure

I tried unplugging all the cables and restarting the modem and computer this doesn't work neither did the trouble shooting, my Windows 8.1 laptop does not give me this problem

I already did the netsh wlan show wlanreport in command, also I tried ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew in the command window but still the same problem after restarting

If you have any idea how to fix this send me an email I can also call you it would be greatly appreciated!

ethernet identifying, not connected no internet [​IMG]

shellz187, Apr 12, 2020
  4. ArchiMark Win User

Can't Connect to Internet via Ethernet Now on Laptop - Used to Work

Hi,

Don't know what changed, but now when I try to connect to internet on my tiny GPD WIN laptop running Win 10, I get the yellow triangle on the network icon in taskbar and message 'identifying....No internet access'.

I've checked network connection and cable on another laptop and connection works OK.

Checked Device Manager and everything looks OK.

[UPDATE] Just did the Windows Network Troubleshooter.....
    Both WiFi and Ethernet have message:

Any suggestions how to get ethernet working again?

Thank you!

Mark

ArchiMark, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

1. ethernet identifying, not connected no internet - Similar Threads - ethernet identifying connected

2. Ethernet Cable connected, identifies network, but no internet. Wifi connects without a problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Cable connected, identifies network, but no internet. Wifi connects without a problem.: I am connected to my network by ethernet but I'm not able to access the internet through this connection, instead it says no internet. I am able to connect to the same network and use internet just fine over wifi. I have tried updating the network adapter drivers they were...
  3. Ethernet Cable connected, identifies network, but no internet. Wifi connects without a problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet Cable connected, identifies network, but no internet. Wifi connects without a problem.: I am connected to my network by ethernet but I'm not able to access the internet through this connection, instead it says no internet. I am able to connect to the same network and use internet just fine over wifi. I have tried updating the network adapter drivers they were...
  4. Ethernet Cable connected, identifies network, but no internet. Wifi connects without a problem.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Ethernet cable identifying, disconnecting, Connecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet cable identifying, disconnecting, Connecting.: Hello,I've came across a problem that is bothering me. It started happening like 3 months ago after I moved towns. So I would play some game, while being connected to the router with a Cable, then randomly it would disconnect the cable, Saying No internet access, Then the...
  6. Ethernet cable identifying, disconnecting, Connecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet cable identifying, disconnecting, Connecting.: Hello,I've came across a problem that is bothering me. It started happening like 3 months ago after I moved towns. So I would play some game, while being connected to the router with a Cable, then randomly it would disconnect the cable, Saying No internet access, Then the...
  7. Ethernet cable identifying, disconnecting, Connecting.

8. Ethernet connected but no internet

Ethernet connected but no internet: Ethernet connected but no internet, my motherboard does not support wifi z170a. I have tried ipconfig /all ipconfig /flushdns ipconfig /registerdns ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew I've tried rebooting and doing netsh int ip reset and netsh winsock reset I've...
  9. The Ethernet cable won’t connect and it says identifying no internet. It won’t connect to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Ethernet cable won’t connect and it says identifying no internet. It won’t connect to...: Please help submitted by /u/ComradePeePeePooPoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hz42qx/the_ethernet_cable_wont_connect_and_it_says/
  10. identifying no internet access ethernet windows 10

identifying no internet access ethernet windows 10: under Ethernet shows no internet not connected windows 10, wifi working with netgear usb adaptor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/identifying-no-internet-access-ethernet-windows-10/df80c9e4-2661-4fc8-a36c-06ea38b37bcd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Ethernet Microsoft Hyper-V Network Adapter Adapter name: Ethernet DNS name: corp.microsoft.com Connection type: Ethernet IPv4 address: 100.107.143.67 IPv6 address: 2001:4898:30:22a:3453:56c:5073:f7d4 Receive 8.0 Kbps Send 0 Kbps

2. ethernet cable identifying no internet

3. indows 10 ethernet idwntifying no internet

4. ethernet identifying,
  5. ethernet windows 10 no internet access