Windows 10: ETHERNET ISSUE - The Realtek PCIe GBe Family Controller Adapter is experiencing problems....

Discus and support ETHERNET ISSUE - The Realtek PCIe GBe Family Controller Adapter is experiencing problems.... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My problem is with the ethernet. So, I updated to windows 10 1809 back in december 2018, and suddenly after updating, Microsoft apps like Mail, Xbox,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ViktorHazard, Jun 6, 2019.

1. ETHERNET ISSUE - The Realtek PCIe GBe Family Controller Adapter is experiencing problems....

My problem is with the ethernet. So, I updated to windows 10 1809 back in december 2018, and suddenly after updating, Microsoft apps like Mail, Xbox, Weather, Feedback etc. didn't connect to internet even when the internet was working. I let that slide cause I didn't really use those Microsoft Store apps. All my other applications like steam, chrome, edge etc. worked fine, no problem with connection whatsoever. So, a few days later i tried to update my PC and windows update told me that there wasn't any internet connection even though i was connected to the internet. So I decided to re-install Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool without deleting any of my apps or data. After re-installing, all the apps that didnt connected to the internet started working properly, no connection errors. But the next day after re-installing Windows 10, my ethernet connection didn't show up. The LEDs in the Ethernet port were working, but it didn't show anything in my network connections. So I decided to restart, and after restarting the internet connection showed up. Everything was fine.

Ok now, this "No Ethernet Cable Connected" thingie happened every few days. I had to restart my PC after every 3 to 5 days to get the ethernet working properly. One day it happened again, and I decided to run the network diagnostics. It detected some "windows cannot start the device" error. So I opened up the Network connections window in Control Panel and disabled the ethernet device and enabled again. And... it started working again. Lol. I kept on doing this, i.e disabling and then enabling the ethernet device when no ethernet connection showed up, even when the cable was connected. The ethernet also stopped working randomly a few times when i was browsing the web.

Now in May, I updated to the 1903 hoping that this issue will be fixed but NO, it was still there and it became worse. Now the ethernet connection didn't show up every 1 out of 4 start ups lol. Today, the device/adapter itself was gone and i couldn't do the disable and enable device thingie again to make it work. The ethernet device didnt show up in connection. I opened device manager and the had the yellow error sign on it. I troubleshooted and got the result below in the image. I restarted my PC and bam, the ethernet connection showed up.

ETHERNET ISSUE - The Realtek PCIe GBe Family Controller Adapter is experiencing problems.... 94dc871c-8e40-401f-a36f-280d44dbc3b7?upload=true.jpg

I've tried using network reset and reinstalling then updating the ethernet driver like 4-5 times now. I tried the fixes when I was on windows 1809 and even today on windows 1903. Also tried disabling Fast Startup. Nothing helps. Please help me with this problem, its getting really annoying. I don't want to fresh install Windows since I have like 1.5 TB of important stuff on my hard disk and I dont have an extra hard disk to backup this data and I can't buy one till august cause of money related problems.

To summarize: Ethernet Connection doesnt show up *sometimes* even when the ethernet cable is connected. Works fine for sometime once i do the temporary manual fixes i.e disabling and then enabling ethernet adapter in Network Connections window and restarting my PC.

Thanks for reading.

:)

ViktorHazard, Jun 6, 2019

2. RealTek PCIe GBE Family Controller not working

I searched for "Realtek pcie GBE controller" in the search box on this site and found this -

Windows 10 Ethernet bug (Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller)

I tried the last suggestion and it worked for me.

PapaEchoUK, Jun 6, 2019
  3. jelv Win User
    Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Problem Windows 10

I had a similar problem and had tried all the suggestions about re-installing drivers etc. In the end I stumbled on this which worked: I disabled Green Ethernet in the advanced settings of the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Properties.

jelv, Jun 6, 2019
  4. ETHERNET ISSUE - The Realtek PCIe GBe Family Controller Adapter is experiencing problems....

Realtek PCIe GBE Ethernet Family Controller stopped working completely.

Hi, I have this same issue on my computer with a realtek pcie gbe family ethernet adapter (I think model 8111e according to the user manual). I tried rebooting in safe mode with networking and it didn't make a difference.

hamiltonian11234, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

ETHERNET ISSUE - The Realtek PCIe GBe Family Controller Adapter is experiencing problems....

1. ETHERNET ISSUE - The Realtek PCIe GBe Family Controller Adapter is experiencing problems.... - Similar Threads - ETHERNET ISSUE Realtek

2. Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is reset by tx hang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is reset by tx hang: Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is reset by tx hang. I have this issue when ı play online based games. Its happens sometimes about 2-3 hour and sometimes 15 min. I got latest version of realtek driver also got windows 11 all updates included. I tried changing dns stuff and...
  3. Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller - Unidentified Network Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller - Unidentified Network Issue: I have spent a great deal of time over the last few days trying to resolve a problem which prevented me from using the wired connection to my router. I followed all the advice available online which involved updating drivers, resetting IP stack etc etc. I also had two long...
  4. Windows 10 Ethernet bug Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller 8168

Windows 10 Ethernet bug Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller 8168: Bonjour, Je suis un IT, et j'ai rencontré un problème avec une RT8168 carte Ethernet. Impossible d'obtenir une connexion, la carte émet des paquets, mais n'en reçois pas. J'ai donc vérifié ce qu'il ce passe via CMD. J'ai lancé Ubuntu live pour contrôler la carte eth ....
  5. Realtek Ethernet cable resigter as unplugged, Realtek PCIE Gbe Family Contreller

Realtek Ethernet cable resigter as unplugged, Realtek PCIE Gbe Family Contreller: So my ethernet cable is not being register as plugged in on both ends, currently I am at school, and someone else in my dorm was having ethernet problems until he used the bottom port in the picture. sorry about the rotation I am currently using the top port, but my computer...
  6. Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller

Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller: Device Manager, Network Adapter showing Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller. Ping also ok. But internet not connecting. Troubleshoot says cable is unpluged. Earlier it was working, but to power surge, it is not working. What could be the reason solution for that....
  7. Ethernet connection via Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller 'hidden' and 'disabled' in...

Ethernet connection via Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller 'hidden' and 'disabled' in...: My ethernet connection stopped working on Windows 10 abruptly. Dell laptop with Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller. Device Manager hides the network adapter automatically. Have to click on 'view hidden devices' to see it. Device is disabled and the 'enable device' option is...
  8. Realtek PCIe Gbe Family controller driver problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek PCIe Gbe Family controller driver problem: Hi! I've a big problem that I had already solved but now... HERE WE GO AGAIN! I've a 1Gbit/s connection and I know that the ethernet cable and modem/routers are ok. The problem is: my LAN card can't reach the maximum speed due to its driver. In fact on linux, I reach...
  9. vLan on Realtek PCIe GBE Family

vLan on Realtek PCIe GBE Family: Looking to set up vLan on my Windows 10 machine so that I can keep my server iLO connection separate from the rest of the network traffic. I open up the network connections and select properties for my Realtek connection. Then hit configure and I should be able to see a vLan...
  10. WOL realtek pcie gbe family controller

WOL realtek pcie gbe family controller: So I want to use wakeup on lan. I have searched google for answers of how to do this. I have done the power options on the ethernet adapter in device manager and went into BIOS to allow WOL (I couldn't find the option). I am using this app called unified remote to wakeup my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. windows 10 specify vlan realtek pcie fine

3. realtech pcie gbe family controller stopped working

4. realtek PCIe BGE reset to default,
  5. fix buffers on realtek pcie gbe,
  6. realtek pcie gbe family controller windows 10,
  7. change router back from realtek driver,
  8. realtek pcie gbe family too slow windows 10,
  9. pcie gbe slow,
  10. realtek ethernet adapter keep active,
  11. windows 1903 realtek ethernet