Windows 10: Ethernet issue.

Discus and support Ethernet issue. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I am suffering from default ethernet going missing from all over the pc after an update. During update it suddenly started undoing the update and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pranay Giradkar, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Ethernet issue.

So I am suffering from default ethernet going missing from all over the pc after an update.

During update it suddenly started undoing the update and after restart the ethernet option was gone .

Yeah I searched in the network adapters inside device manager/network and sharing. Also tried to update or disable the driver but it was greyed out. I searched in command prompt for available network adapters but all it showing was wireless connections.

As the driver was greyed out I uninstalled it in hopes that windows might install it again after a restart but nope it didn't worked.

My ethernet driver was Qualcomm Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet ControllerNDIS 6.30. Also the Ethernet option from setting is missing and only shows up during USB tethering.Ethernet issue. [​IMG]

:)

Pranay Giradkar, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Ethernet issue.

1. Ethernet issue. - Similar Threads - Ethernet issue

2. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.: Hello all,My Laptop couldn't detect ethernet connection, when i checked with device manager, there's an error CODE 56. It hasn't resolved even after updating the drivers and downloaded and installled the driver from the manufacturer site but still issue hasn't resolved.Any...
  3. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.: Hello all,My Laptop couldn't detect ethernet connection, when i checked with device manager, there's an error CODE 56. It hasn't resolved even after updating the drivers and downloaded and installled the driver from the manufacturer site but still issue hasn't resolved.Any...
  4. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

5. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

7. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Issue between Realtek audio driver and my Ethernet cable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue between Realtek audio driver and my Ethernet cable.: I've been having this issue with my ethernet cable, where when i connect it, my realtek audio driver disappears for some reason and my computer doesn't recognize the headphones that are connected. When i pull off the Ethernet cable, connect my headphones again, and restart my...
  9. Issue between Realtek audio driver and my Ethernet cable.

Issue between Realtek audio driver and my Ethernet cable.: I've been having this issue with my ethernet cable, where when i connect it, my realtek audio driver disappears for some reason and my computer doesn't recognize the headphones that are connected. When i pull off the Ethernet cable, connect my headphones again, and restart my...
  10. Issue between Realtek audio driver and my Ethernet cable.