Windows 10: Ethernet keeps connecting and disconencting

Discus and support Ethernet keeps connecting and disconencting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just recently routed an ethernet cable from my modem to my pc and it shows that I am connected and I can use the internet, but after a while, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sychiic, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Sychiic Win User

Ethernet keeps connecting and disconencting

I just recently routed an ethernet cable from my modem to my pc and it shows that I am connected and I can use the internet, but after a while, it disconnects. After a few seconds, it'll reconnect but the issue prohibits me from doing any kind of gaming. I tested the same cable on my laptop and it works absolutely fine. Is there any reason this is happening and any specific way I can fix it?

Thank you very much for your time

:)

Sychiic, Jan 23, 2021
  2. MarcoArik Win User

How to delete an ethernet connection?

Just as title says. I have some old ethernet connections in my list, and I would like to delete it to clean.

Any suggestion?

MarcoArik, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Cannot connect to ethernet no valid ip configuration

We appreciate the information you've provided. We'd like to confirm the results after following the steps on the link provided on our previous post.

Meanwhile, to isolate your concern, we suggest that you check the following:

• If the Ethernet port is clean.

• If the end of RJ45 (Ethernet cord) is still intact.

• If available, test the RJ45 (Ethernet cord) to your other device and check if issue persists.

We look forward to your reply so we can assist you further.

Zedrick Del, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Ethernet keeps connecting and disconencting

Ethernet keeps losing connection

Ethernet keeps losing connection for some reason. I thought it was wireless as the picture shows.
    Ethernet keeps connecting and disconencting [​IMG]
    it looks like it's wireless can't connect and this is happening with Ethernet is connected. It loses connection once every 2 minutes and that's no joke and lasts for a couple of minutes. Correct me if I am wrong but it should connect to wireless when this happens. As I have the wireless connection set up. But Ethernet won't let it connect I know this as I have been wireless for 2 weeks now. I haven't lost connection once. But I would like to be connected through Ethernet as I lose 60 meg going wireless and I am right next to router. Has anyone got any ideas how to fix this? Thank you in advance.

hollyoaks777, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Ethernet keeps connecting and disconencting

1. Ethernet keeps connecting and disconencting - Similar Threads - Ethernet keeps connecting

2. wifi disconencted issue 'SuspectArpProbeFailed'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi disconencted issue 'SuspectArpProbeFailed': Hi ,l met a wifi disconnection issue in my laptop, sometimes my laptop would disconnect the wifi suddenly.And here the picture is the wlanreport exported from the laptop.Is there anyone know what does the wlanreport error mean? And what's happened in my laptop wifi? Thanks~...
  3. Wired Ethernet Connection keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired Ethernet Connection keeps dropping: I have been experiencing some network adapter issues for a week or so now. My system is an ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA402RJ, and my network adapter is a Realtek USB GbE Family Connector according to Device Manager. This laptop does not have an Ethernet port so I am using an...
  4. Wired Ethernet Connection keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wired Ethernet Connection keeps dropping: I have been experiencing some network adapter issues for a week or so now. My system is an ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA402RJ, and my network adapter is a Realtek USB GbE Family Connector according to Device Manager. This laptop does not have an Ethernet port so I am using an...
  5. Ethernet keeps connecting and disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet keeps connecting and disconnecting: Hello! My name is Iannis and I ordered a new Mainboard. It came today and I have some issues. So, before I was using a MSI B450-A Pro Mainboard. I had no issues. A week ago I bought a ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming. As soon as I installed it, my Ethernet connecion kept...
  6. The Ethernet cable connection keeps falling

The Ethernet cable connection keeps falling: Suddenly, for no reason, Windows 10 drops the ethernet to "unidentified network" "No internet". The network utility returns and gives a DNS error. I can ping by IP address, I can ping the router. I can not send a browser to the router's internal address for administration,...
  7. Wired Ethernet connection keeps dropping

Wired Ethernet connection keeps dropping: Suddenly for NO REASON Windows 10 drops the ethernet to "unidentified network" "No internet". The network utility comes back and gives a DNS error. I can ping out by IP address, I can ping the router- I CAN'T send a browser to the router's internal address for management-...
  8. Laptop ethernet keeps disconnecting and connecting

Laptop ethernet keeps disconnecting and connecting: i just got my new internet, modem and router. The tech hooked up everything to and it works. Laptop is connected via ethernet. The internet keeps disconnecting and connecting like every 5 to 20 mins. It would have that yellow triangle on the bottom saying no internet, then...
  9. Ethernet keeps dropping internet connection

Ethernet keeps dropping internet connection: This has been driving me nuts for months, please help! I am running Windows 10 Pro (64 bit), up to date, I have a Dell and their software is keeping all drivers up to date too. I'm trying to use ethernet rather than WiFi for gigabit speeds across my network, however, the...
  10. Ethernet keeps losing connection

Ethernet keeps losing connection: Ethernet keeps losing connection for some reason. I thought it was wireless as the picture shows. [img] it looks like it's wireless can't connect and this is happening with Ethernet is connected. It loses connection once every 2 minutes and that's no joke and lasts for a...