Windows 10: Ethernet keeps disconnecting in Windows 10

Discus and support Ethernet keeps disconnecting in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]If your Ethernet keeps disconnecting in Windows 10, then the issue could be with the hardware or the operating system. In case the problem is with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 9, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Ethernet keeps disconnecting in Windows 10

Ethernet keeps disconnecting in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    If your Ethernet keeps disconnecting in Windows 10, then the issue could be with the hardware or the operating system. In case the problem is with the Ethernet cable, you can consider replacing it; else this post offered some suggestions to help you fix the problem. Ethernet keeps disconnecting in Windows 10 Try these solutions […]

This article Ethernet keeps disconnecting in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 9, 2021
  2. RevoLand Win User

Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

Hello,

So this issue has been annoying me since i have changed my old i5-4670 with a ryzen.

Ethernet: Realtek 8111H (MSI X370 Gaming Plus)
    Modem/Router: Airties Air 5760

What i have tried so far to fix my issue:
    • Re-installing Windows
    • Updating Ryzen chipset drivers
    • Updating Realtek LAN drivers (both from MSI & Realtek)
    • Updating MSI' LAN releated drivers (MSI Gaming Lan Manager)
    • Replacing ethernet cable
    • Restarting router to factory settings
    Still no luck, keeps happening randomly. Sometimes it is stable for days then it is not stable for 20 mins. Happening when gaming or idle, or while streaming via steam link.
    Windows' own issue fixer thingy fix the issue for the moment, re-plugging the cable, disabling & enabling the ethernet adapter also fixes the issue for the moment.
    Also i am the only one having this issue in the network, TV and phones are still connected to wifi.

It is started to be real annoying, so time to get help to fix the issue from TPU. Thanks in advance! *I Love TPU :lovetpu:

RevoLand, Jun 9, 2021
  3. RevoLand Win User
    Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

So i've been using the tp-link adapter for 1.5 days and it still happens. It says "Unidentified network - No internet access" in Windows and i can't access to my modem's interface etc. (Only through my computer)

After Windows restarts the ethernet adapter it gets fixed and says - Ethernet 3 doesn't have a valid ip configuration
    Here is the result of ipconfig/all after getting disconnected.

Ethernet keeps disconnecting in Windows 10 ipconfig.png

The picture is taken at 14:31 so Lease Expiration can't be the issue. Thanks in advance *I Love TPU :lovetpu:

RevoLand, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Ethernet keeps disconnecting in Windows 10

Constantly disconnecting with ethernet cable

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us posted on the status of the issue.

I suggest you to check if rolling back the Ethernet driver helps to resolve the issue. Follow the below steps.

• First of all, Press Windows logo + R from keyboard. It will open
      RUN.
    • Now type devmgmt.msc and press Enter to open Device Manager.
    • You will see all the device list of your PC. Expand Network Adapters
    Rollback driver

Double click on your Ethernet driver in Device Manager. Then Click on
    Driver tab and select Rollback.

Important: If your drive is performing well and there is no error, Rollback driver button will be grayed out as an option.

If it still does not help, I suggest you to reinstall the drivers for the Ethernet driver and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Note: Once you uninstall the drivers the Ethernet adapter device will be disabled and you won’t be able to connect to internet. So it is advisable to keep all the installer files as a back up in your hard drive.

Write to us with the results for further assistance.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

Ethernet keeps disconnecting in Windows 10

1. Ethernet keeps disconnecting in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Ethernet keeps disconnecting

2. Windows 11 ethernet keeps disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 ethernet keeps disconnecting.: My ethernet keeps disconnecting randomly, especially after heavy usage on Windows 11 Pro.My components:MSI B550 TomahawkRyzen 7 3700xGTX 1080 TIDA850 Gold Silverstone – power supplyPatriot Viper 4 Series DDR4 32GB 2x 16GB 3200MT PV432G320C6KP5 M.2 SSDWhat have I tried:Changed...
  3. Windows 11 ethernet keeps disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 ethernet keeps disconnecting.: My ethernet keeps disconnecting randomly, especially after heavy usage on Windows 11 Pro.My components:MSI B550 TomahawkRyzen 7 3700xGTX 1080 TIDA850 Gold Silverstone – power supplyPatriot Viper 4 Series DDR4 32GB 2x 16GB 3200MT PV432G320C6KP5 M.2 SSDWhat have I tried:Changed...
  4. Ethernet keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet keeps disconnecting: So I just got a new PC, everything works smoothly, however whenever I try to plug in my ethernet, it'll connect for a random amount of time few hours or few days and then mysteriously it disconnects.I try unplugging and replugging it into my PC but with no results. Only when...
  5. Ethernet keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet keeps disconnecting: So I just got a new PC, everything works smoothly, however whenever I try to plug in my ethernet, it'll connect for a random amount of time few hours or few days and then mysteriously it disconnects.I try unplugging and replugging it into my PC but with no results. Only when...
  6. Ethernet keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows 10 Ethernet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.

Windows 10 Ethernet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.: Hello,I've been attempting to fix my issue unsuccessfully. I disabled power saver mode in the device manager, I've reset my network multiple times, it has no effect. It's disconnecting and reconnecting randomly still. I've downloaded all updates, and optional updates, with...
  8. Ethernet keeps disconnecting

Ethernet keeps disconnecting: My pc keeps showing that I have no internet connection and in network adapter setting its showing my ethernet cabble is unplugged but I can temporarily fix it by disabling and enabling the network adapter but the internet again disconnects after a few minutes....
  9. Ethernet keeps disconnecting

Ethernet keeps disconnecting: Since upgrading to Win10 (1903 then 1909) I have had frequent disconnections on my broadband. I use a standard CAT 5 ethernet cable connected to my router, and after about 10 minutes or so of internet connectivity my broadband drops. I can still connect to the router which...
  10. Ethernet in Windows 10 keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

Ethernet in Windows 10 keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: Hello, I have an Ethernet connection to my Desktop as the wireless connection is not available for it, but now it stops working and when I troubleshoot the error, it says that the default gateway is not available and it get solved; but after a few minutes the same problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 network adapter driver cable keep disconnect