Windows 10: Ethernet/lan connection problems windows 10

Discus and support Ethernet/lan connection problems windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After I upgraded to windows 10, I started having problems with my lan connection. My speed was fine but after 10 minutes of use, the Internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tephrite, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Tephrite Win User

Ethernet/lan connection problems windows 10

After I upgraded to windows 10, I started having problems with my lan connection. My speed was fine but after 10 minutes of use, the Internet connection just stopped. The shutdown and startup of the computer was also effected by this issue. Whenever I clicked on network info, the lan connection showed as limited. Connecting to wifi did not not help either, chrome was showing as host not resolved. Restarts showed this same exact thing, when I unplugged my Ethernet cable and used wifi, the issue went away and I had stable internet, my start ups and boots ups were fast again as well. I need my lan connection since wifi is too slow. Any help on this?

:)

Tephrite, Jul 29, 2015

2. Windows 10 install error C1900101-30018

Found a problem which the MS folks may be able to fix easily. After installing Win 10 via the LAN port, I disconnected the ethernet and tried to install the wifi adapter back again. The moment it was activated, computer went into an endless loop of reboots.
    Removed the adapter, reconnected the ethernet, and Windows 10 booted up without a problem. The problem appears to be a conflict between the LAN port and wireless port in network connections. Saw the solution in Windows 10 Forums: Once I disabled the LAN in
    Windows 10, I could connect and activate the wifi adapter, and the computer booted normally without looping back. See link below;

Windows 10 boot loops when ethernet cable is unplugged

Perhaps this is the same reason why Win10 install terminates prematurely when we try to download and install it via the wifi/USB route?

Mathew201508, Jul 29, 2015
  3. connection problem

Hi.

I have a problem with LAN(ethernet) connection with my pc on windows 10.

Everything was fine but now windows can't know my LAN

i have uploaded this video.

Untitled1

Edge don't work but chrome works well.

and my modem LAN led is on.

Milad Eskandari, Jul 29, 2015
  4. R1n90 Win User

I am having the same issue. After trying multiple things, including reinstalling the device driver, I have reverted back to 8.1. If anyone knows of a solution, it would be greatly appreciated.

R1n90, Jul 29, 2015
  5. R1n90 Win User
    Tephrite - the problem I had was with my driver. I reinstalled the driver after I reinstalled Win10 today and everything is just fine.

R1n90, Aug 2, 2015
  6. Tephrite Win User
    I noticed a lot of people having problems with broadcom ethernet, especially older network adapters. You simply have to get new drivers from the website here, Ethernet NIC NetLink 57xx | Broadcom, it should be 57xx whichever is the latest (32 bit or 64 bit). Download the latest driver, extract it and place it into a folder on your desktop or anywhere and go into your device manager.

Steps:
    1. Go into device manager
    2. Look for Network Adapters and expand it
    3. Find your broadcom ethernet and right click to select update driver software
    4. Choose browse my computer for driver software
    5. Choose the folder with the driver in it, it should be a .sys file
    6. After its done go into properties>power management> and uncheck Allow the computer to turn off this device when power is low.

Your all good for this! *Biggrin

Tephrite, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Ethernet/lan connection problems windows 10 - Similar Threads - Ethernet lan connection

2. How to fix LAN Ethernet driver problem in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix LAN Ethernet driver problem in Windows 11/10: [IMG]If you face problems with your LAN Ethernet drivers on your Windows PC, this post will help you fix them. Some Windows users have reported that their ethernet driver has stopped working. This issue could be caused by various reasons, including outdated/faulty drivers,...
  3. BUFFERING PROBLEMS WITH LAN ETHERNET CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BUFFERING PROBLEMS WITH LAN ETHERNET CONNECTION: I got a new PC totally ensembled and all was great, until one day Youtube, Netflix and Disney+ videos, and some pages as Edx start to slow loading, the videos only reproduce in low quality and the pages take ages to load. At the beginning I found some upgrade of Win11 was...
  4. BUFFERING PROBLEMS WITH LAN ETHERNET CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BUFFERING PROBLEMS WITH LAN ETHERNET CONNECTION: I got a new PC totally ensembled and all was great, until one day Youtube, Netflix and Disney+ videos, and some pages as Edx start to slow loading, the videos only reproduce in low quality and the pages take ages to load. At the beginning I found some upgrade of Win11 was...
  5. BUFFERING PROBLEMS WITH LAN ETHERNET CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Problems connecting to the ethernet

Problems connecting to the ethernet: up until now everything was working fine but then suddenly windows stopped identifying my ethernet cable i tried restarting and whatever steps the bot asked me to follow but none of them worked. my internet is working fine for the rest of the devices its only my pc where it...
  7. Ethernet lan not connected

Ethernet lan not connected: [ATTACH] How to fix it? Window 10 pro 2004. I follow every instruction from youtube & other website . But i cannot fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-lan-not-connected/bcb343ec-8d43-471d-b461-455143f017ed
  8. Windows 10 Ethernet connection problems

Windows 10 Ethernet connection problems: This is Windows 10 Pro version 1903, OS build 18362.476. I lost the Ethernet connection after one of the cumulative Windows updates. I have the network card component and driver for Ethernet card. The message that blinks on the available networks menu is 'Ethernet...
  9. Two Ethernet Connections for Simultaneous VPN and LAN

Two Ethernet Connections for Simultaneous VPN and LAN: Hey Guys, I've got an interesting question for you guys: I'd like to be able to place a computer inside a VPN protected network for me to access. This is easy and will be no problem. I would also like to remote desktop into this computer so that I can run specific software...
  10. Ethernet lan port problem

Ethernet lan port problem: Hello, I have just installed windows 10 pro from windows 7 pro. The problem is that my Ethernet connection from my router used to work just fine on windows 7 and i have also tested it on another computer and it works fine also. My router is a ZTE ZXHN H108N Series and shows a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 ethernet unidentified network loop