Windows 10: Ethernet no internet but internet still works

Discus and support Ethernet no internet but internet still works in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; everywhere in settings it shows that there is no internet, but I still can use google, youtube, discord ect. but also when open something else it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GermanBanel, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Ethernet no internet but internet still works

everywhere in settings it shows that there is no internet, but I still can use google, youtube, discord ect. but also when open something else it shows "no internet"

tried restarting router, changing cable, uninstalling and updating drivers it seems that nothing works.

:)

GermanBanel, Sep 28, 2020

2. Ethernet/Internet Problem

Hey Ozzman, thanks but I've read in the Motherboard guide that the lights on the Ethernet port in their current configuration mean that its working at 100mbp/s, even though the internet is still not working.

Flamingsupernova, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Changing internet type on a internet passthrough ethernet connection

Hi SanJ16,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

You may try the following steps on your laptop and check if it works.

1. Open ‘Settings’ and choose ‘Network and Internet’.
    2. Click on ‘Ethernet’ and tap ‘Properties’ for the network connection.
    3. Set it to ‘Private’ and turn on ‘Make this PC discoverable’.
    4. Close settings when finished.

Hope it helps,

Junaid_A, Sep 28, 2020
  4. dcf-joe Win User

Ethernet no internet but internet still works

Internet Not Working

I just installed the "Marvell Yukon Gigabit Ethernet Driver" from the ASUS disk. I will restart the computer to see if the internet will work.

dcf-joe, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Ethernet no internet but internet still works

1. Ethernet no internet but internet still works - Similar Threads - Ethernet internet internet

2. Internet not working Wifi & Ethernet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet not working Wifi & Ethernet: Hello,I have been suffering from this problem and I am going to lose my mind because of it!I have searched and tried many methods from different resources and none worked for me, including but not limited to Microsoft's...
  3. Ethernet not working and shows as no internet

Ethernet not working and shows as no internet: Hello!Over the past 2 or so years, the Ethernet on my pc has not been working. The actual Ethernet shows up, but shows as “No internet”. I have tried every single thing online disabling and re-enabling, flushing DNS, resetting network, etc. I have concluded that it is not the...
  4. Ethernet not working and shows as no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet not working and shows as no internet: Hello!Over the past 2 or so years, the Ethernet on my pc has not been working. The actual Ethernet shows up, but shows as “No internet”. I have tried every single thing online disabling and re-enabling, flushing DNS, resetting network, etc. I have concluded that it is not the...
  5. Ethernet showing "No Internet Access" but internet is working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet showing "No Internet Access" but internet is working: Some time ago, I noticed that my Windows 10 PC here at home was showing "No internet access" in the system tray. Came here to look for a fix, and got directed to this YouTube video: https://youtu.be/v3CkXHgj6Ig . I ran the registry fix, rebooted the PC, and the issue was...
  6. Ethernet showing "No Internet Access" but internet is working

Ethernet showing "No Internet Access" but internet is working: Some time ago, I noticed that my Windows 10 PC here at home was showing "No internet access" in the system tray. Came here to look for a fix, and got directed to this YouTube video: https://youtu.be/v3CkXHgj6Ig . I ran the registry fix, rebooted the PC, and the issue was...
  7. Ethernet showing "No Internet Access" but internet is working

8. Ethernet showing not connected but internet still working.

Ethernet showing not connected but internet still working.: Hi all. Recently had a string of BSOD's on start up, but once im onton the desktop, it works fine. I decided to do a fresh install of windows while keeping my personal files. All this went smoothly, but once i was logged in, i couldn't use the update service, Microsoft...
  9. Ethernet is connected to the internet, but internet doesn't work.

Ethernet is connected to the internet, but internet doesn't work.: Today my PC suddenly stopped working with anything internet related, doesn't reach websites on Google Chrome, apps like Discord and Steam went offline. But Ethernet status hasn't changed, it still shows that it's connected. First my IPv6 connectivity had no internet...
  10. No Internet, but still Internet?

No Internet, but still Internet?: [ATTACH] Hi! I think the picture says it all. I have Internet, but Windows says I don't. Why is that so important? Because some great programs first check the internet status before they contact the server. Kein Internet, aber doch Internet?