Windows 10: ethernet not detected

Discus and support ethernet not detected in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i can find bluetooth and wifi under control panel but i doesnt find my ethernet port what to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mikkel jurs, Jun 4, 2023.

1. ethernet not detected

i can find bluetooth and wifi under control panel but i doesnt find my ethernet port what to do?

:)

mikkel jurs, Jun 4, 2023

2. Windows 10 after upgade to 1709 if keyboard not plugged then ethernet device is not detected.

When I start my windows 10 (1709 build) without plugging keyboard and mouse, it does not detect Ethernet card.

Mother board is of Intel and Ethernet is on board (integrated).

I have also installed latest Ethernet driver by auto updated drivers from internet.

Steps:

Shutdown pc

Remove keyboard and mouse

Keep lan cable plugged

Start pc

Ethernet device is not detected. It shows in list in Device manager screen. but with Yellow triangle.

Then I need to plug keyboard and just do a hardware scan then Ethernet is detected and all ok after that.

When I start with keyboard and mouse plugged in then it detects Ethernet card and available on LAN.

Am I missing something?

Rajeev_Mehta, Jun 4, 2023
  3. Cannot connect to ethernet no valid ip configuration

We appreciate the information you've provided. We'd like to confirm the results after following the steps on the link provided on our previous post.

Meanwhile, to isolate your concern, we suggest that you check the following:

• If the Ethernet port is clean.

• If the end of RJ45 (Ethernet cord) is still intact.

• If available, test the RJ45 (Ethernet cord) to your other device and check if issue persists.

We look forward to your reply so we can assist you further.

Zedrick Del, Jun 4, 2023
  4. rez001 Win User

ethernet not detected

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

ethernet not detected [​IMG]

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

ethernet not detected

1. ethernet not detected - Similar Threads - ethernet detected

2. Windows not detecting Ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not detecting Ethernet: Has anyone had an issue with windows not detecting an Ethernet connection. For context, I just got a new pc case, and when swapping cases it must have messed up my partitions on my NVME. No problem, not my first time reinstalling windows. However, this time I had to...
  3. Windows not detecting Ethernet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not detecting Ethernet: Has anyone had an issue with windows not detecting an Ethernet connection. For context, I just got a new pc case, and when swapping cases it must have messed up my partitions on my NVME. No problem, not my first time reinstalling windows. However, this time I had to...
  4. Why won’t windows 11 detect any wifi network during setup? I am currently using Ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t windows 11 detect any wifi network during setup? I am currently using Ethernet: I have been stuck at this screen for like 1 hour. I already tried ending the network connection flow process, it just brings me back to this page. Restarting did not solve anything either. I have a ASUS Z790-F motherboard if it is necessary. It is paired with a 14900kf and a...
  5. Why won’t windows 11 detect any wifi network during setup? I am currently using Ethernet

Why won’t windows 11 detect any wifi network during setup? I am currently using Ethernet: I have been stuck at this screen for like 1 hour. I already tried ending the network connection flow process, it just brings me back to this page. Restarting did not solve anything either. I have a ASUS Z790-F motherboard if it is necessary. It is paired with a 14900kf and a...
  6. hello my pc can connect to wifi but does not detect my ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello my pc can connect to wifi but does not detect my ethernet cable: the ethernet cable does in fact work with my ps5 but does not detect at all on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-my-pc-can-connect-to-wifi-but-does-not/564bf9f2-1eee-4d98-9057-d87453ea0172
  7. hello my pc can connect to wifi but does not detect my ethernet cable

hello my pc can connect to wifi but does not detect my ethernet cable: the ethernet cable does in fact work with my ps5 but does not detect at all on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-my-pc-can-connect-to-wifi-but-does-not/564bf9f2-1eee-4d98-9057-d87453ea0172
  8. ethernet not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ethernet not detected: i can find bluetooth and wifi under control panel but i doesnt find my ethernet port what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-not-detected/f8a400e7-20e3-4f3e-a278-876e7853d81f
  9. How to fix ethernet cable not being detected on laptop

How to fix ethernet cable not being detected on laptop: How to fix ethernet cable not being detected on my laptop windows 10the cable is working well and I tested it on another device. I tried updating my drivers and all up to date and still ethernet cable not working on laptop....
  10. How to fix ethernet cable not being detected on laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to fix ethernet cable not being detected on laptop: How to fix ethernet cable not being detected on my laptop windows 10the cable is working well and I tested it on another device. I tried updating my drivers and all up to date and still ethernet cable not working on laptop....