Windows 10: Ethernet not working. Then when i looked, Intel AMT Sol COM3 has a code 10a device which...

Discus and support Ethernet not working. Then when i looked, Intel AMT Sol COM3 has a code 10a device which... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So last night was a normal night but my ethernet was not working. I simply fixed it by restarting my pc. This morning how ever, i saw it wasnt working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Yin SaNai, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Yin SaNai Win User

Ethernet not working. Then when i looked, Intel AMT Sol COM3 has a code 10a device which...

So last night was a normal night but my ethernet was not working. I simply fixed it by restarting my pc. This morning how ever, i saw it wasnt working again. I tried everything and eventually saw that my intel amt sol com3 in device manager had an issue [this device cannot startcode 10] A device which does not exist was specified. I have tried installing drivers and it is still broken. I have tried to replug my ethernet cables in different slots and it still wont work. What can i do to fix these issues. Note: i have not installed any windows update and my current version is up to date. The latest major thing i did was deleting 200gb worth of cache belonging to a video editor. Please tell me how to fix.Ethernet not working. Then when i looked, Intel AMT Sol COM3 has a code 10a device which... [​IMG]Ethernet not working. Then when i looked, Intel AMT Sol COM3 has a code 10a device which... [​IMG]

:)

Yin SaNai, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Intel AMT Vulnerability and Surface Devices

Source: Intel AMT Vulnerability and Surface Devices Surface

Brink, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Intel Management Engine Vulnerability and Surface Devices

Source: Intel Management Engine Vulnerability and Surface Devices Surface

Brink, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Ethernet not working. Then when i looked, Intel AMT Sol COM3 has a code 10a device which...

Intel Management Engine Vulnerability and Surface Devices

Source: Intel Management Engine Vulnerability and Surface Devices Surface

Brink, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Ethernet not working. Then when i looked, Intel AMT Sol COM3 has a code 10a device which... - Similar Threads - Ethernet working looked

2. Touchpad gestures don’t work. When I look in device settings I see: “Device...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad gestures don’t work. When I look in device settings I see: “Device...: I am on a Dell G5 5587 laptop. I am attempting to get my scrolling & gestures working on my touchpad. I have tried reinstalling & upgrading/downgrading drivers, but it has not helped.I saw somewhere that disabling the Intel sio HID driver a368 helped for some people, but it...
  3. Intel Ethernet Driver Code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Ethernet Driver Code 10: Any help is greatly appreciated,I built a new gaming PC about 3 months ago now, and every now and then the ethernet driver decides to stop working. I initially thought it was after every windows update but it is now doing it whenever it wants. Im not doing anything...
  4. Intel Ethernet Driver Code 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Ethernet Driver Code 10: Any help is greatly appreciated,I built a new gaming PC about 3 months ago now, and every now and then the ethernet driver decides to stop working. I initially thought it was after every windows update but it is now doing it whenever it wants. Im not doing anything...
  5. Intel Ethernet Driver Code 10

6. ESP32 Device not seen. COM3 is missing

ESP32 Device not seen. COM3 is missing: Hi, I am currently working on an IoT project and suddenly the ESP32 device I am working on is no longer seen by Windows 10. I am running this: [ATTACH] I have tried to switch between USB ports, but no luck. I have checked the Device Manager and the port COM3 is missing....
  7. Windows 10 Release 1909 causes ethernet CODE 10 device failure on Intel NUC's ethernet...

Windows 10 Release 1909 causes ethernet CODE 10 device failure on Intel NUC's ethernet...: We updated two Intel NUC's here in our office which use the 1219-V onboard ethernet chipsets. After updating to the latest Windows 10 build 1909 10.0.18363.657 both have failed with a "This device cannot start. CODE 10" error on each 1219-V ethernet device in the Device...
  8. Intel CSME, SPS, TXE, DAL, and Intel AMT 2019.1 QSR Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel CSME, SPS, TXE, DAL, and Intel AMT 2019.1 QSR Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00213 Advisory Category: Firmware, Software Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 05/14/2019 Last revised: 05/14/2019 Summary: Multiple potential security...
  9. Intel AMT Prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel AMT Prompt: How can I *disable* the annoying Intel Active Management Technology Profile Synchronization prompt? The window pops up every time I connect to the Internet. Is there as easy simple way? Thank!...
  10. Intel AMT Vulnerability and Surface Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Intel AMT Vulnerability and Surface Devices: In the beginning of May, Intel announced that a vulnerability had been detected in their Intel® Active Management Technology (AMT), available in many of their processors and chipsets including some processors and chipsets used in the Surface device lineup. You can read more...