Windows 10: Ethernet Only works after I turn it off and on again.

Discus and support Ethernet Only works after I turn it off and on again. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I turn off my computer and when I turn it on, it says unidentified network. It only works after I go to my adapters and turn it off and on again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kalmasri123, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Ethernet Only works after I turn it off and on again.

So I turn off my computer and when I turn it on, it says unidentified network. It only works after I go to my adapters and turn it off and on again. Unplugging my ethernet cable and plugging it back in doesn't work either, so I don't think it's my internet connection. My Wifi works fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/kalmasri123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kalmasri123, Nov 28, 2020
  2. limons Win User

New build, all works but ethernet

Anyway everything works fine except for the ethernet port. Under device manager it is listed as "Ethernet Controller", under the category of "unknown devices" (along with several other unknown devices).

limons, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Homeless Win User
    New build, all works but ethernet

Go to the asus web site and look up your motherboard model. Then go to drivers and download your ethernet driver

Homeless, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

Ethernet Only works after I turn it off and on again.

ethernet

Hi,

To better assist you, kindly answer the following:

• Did you try to change the Ethernet and check if the network is connecting?
    • Is the Ethernet working in other computers?
    • Are there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Ralph Sta, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Ethernet Only works after I turn it off and on again.

1. Ethernet Only works after I turn it off and on again. - Similar Threads - Ethernet works turn

2. My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.: So my computer, in which I have recently changed the mouse, seems to turn itself back on after I turn it off. I have a decently powerful PC, and I don't exactly know what could be causing it. The other guides I have checked were about the computer turning itself on at regular...
  3. I started my pc and it turned off and turned on again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I started my pc and it turned off and turned on again: If anyone can help! Thank you! My PC started up and then it turned off and on again. This happened twice so far in like the span of 3 days. This hasn't happened before. These are all the warnings and events that happened during that time:Windows failed fast startup with error...
  4. I started my pc and it turned off and turned on again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I started my pc and it turned off and turned on again: If anyone can help! Thank you! My PC started up and then it turned off and on again. This happened twice so far in like the span of 3 days. This hasn't happened before. These are all the warnings and events that happened during that time:Windows failed fast startup with error...
  5. I started my pc and it turned off and turned on again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. blue tooth is on but ethernet is off and i could not turn the ethernet on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue tooth is on but ethernet is off and i could not turn the ethernet on?: blue tooth is on but the ethernet is off and I could not turn the ethernet on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth-is-on-but-ethernet-is-off-and-i-could/a86a17cb-481e-4bd8-97a4-a1856eecaa13
  7. blue tooth is on but ethernet is off and i could not turn the ethernet on?

blue tooth is on but ethernet is off and i could not turn the ethernet on?: blue tooth is on but the ethernet is off and I could not turn the ethernet on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth-is-on-but-ethernet-is-off-and-i-could/a86a17cb-481e-4bd8-97a4-a1856eecaa13
  8. Ethernet not working after turning on PC again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet not working after turning on PC again.: Went to sleep after turning off my PC and next morning I powered the computer on and it shows no internet. It has been working perfectly fine for the past few months, ethernet works on other devices as well. I tired using different cables, resetting router/modem,...
  9. Ethernet not working after turning on PC again.

Ethernet not working after turning on PC again.: Went to sleep after turning off my PC and next morning I powered the computer on and it shows no internet. It has been working perfectly fine for the past few months, ethernet works on other devices as well. I tired using different cables, resetting router/modem,...
  10. Ethernet not working after turning on PC again.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing