Windows 10: Ethernet or wireless wifi for minecraft pvp?

Discus and support Ethernet or wireless wifi for minecraft pvp? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, which would be better for minecraft pvp, ethernetwired to the router or wirelessno cord, travels in electric currents in the air I know the amount... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SandyPlayz86, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Ethernet or wireless wifi for minecraft pvp?

Hi, which would be better for minecraft pvp, ethernetwired to the router or wirelessno cord, travels in electric currents in the air

I know the amount of devices used on wireless will affect game ping, but if i use ethernet will it make my ping go down, or up?

:)

SandyPlayz86, Jan 22, 2021
  2. puma99dk| Win User

WIFI Works, Ethernet won't

have u tried installing chipset driver and than the ethernet driver.

bcs Windows 7 might have a driver for wireless/wifi card but not always the ethernet driver.

puma99dk|, Jan 22, 2021
  3. laptop can't find wifi but connects with ethernet cable

Please try these troubleshooting steps that may help.

1. Make sure the router SSID broadcast is on.
    2. Change the wifi channel to see if it resolves the problem.
    3. Enter the SSID and WPA2 password manually and see if the laptop connects.
    4. Temporarily turn off the encryption.
    5. We go into device manager & check updates for wifi drivers, we may need to simply update the driver.
    6. We go to Settings - Network & Internet - Status - Change Adapter Options, then right-clicked 'Ethernet' and disabled it. We do the same with wifi. Then we (with Ethernet still disabled) enabled wifi. It should re-connect to your wifi after a while.
    7. We have to disconnect our Ethernet cable from our laptop and follow the steps:
      Start>Control Panel>Network and Sharing Center>Manage Wireless Networks and remove all wireless connections by right click on it and select Remove network from the drop down menu. After doing this, close the windows and scan for the wifi networks.
      Click on the available network and select connect. After a while, we will be asked to give a password for our wifi connection. Type the password and click on connect button. And now will be connected to our wifi network via wireless.
    8. First is to disconnect the internet cable from the laptop then uninstall/reinstall the wifi adapter.
      Go to Device Manager and uninstall the wifi adapter.
      Once uninstalled, reboot the laptop and it should reinstall the driver automatically.
      After the reboot do try connecting to your wireless network again.
      If all these will not work, do also make sure that the wireless adapter is enabled. Depending the model of your laptop there should be key combinations on how to enable/disable it.

Daisy Zhou, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Barman58 Win User

Ethernet or wireless wifi for minecraft pvp?

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Ethernet or wireless wifi for minecraft pvp?

1. Ethernet or wireless wifi for minecraft pvp? - Similar Threads - Ethernet wireless wifi

2. No ethernet or wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No ethernet or wifi: Trying to install windows 11 pro on a new build, it has a Z790 AORUS ELITE X WIFI7 motherboard. Windows cannot see the ethernet or the wifi. I think I have installed the corrct drivers but still no luck....
  3. No ethernet or wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No ethernet or wifi: Trying to install windows 11 pro on a new build, it has a Z790 AORUS ELITE X WIFI7 motherboard. Windows cannot see the ethernet or the wifi. I think I have installed the corrct drivers but still no luck....
  4. Wifi and Ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi and Ethernet: How do I remove this ethernet icon from the wifi section? It is really annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-and-ethernet/b908fe79-6dc9-45a0-89eb-d65238dc5219
  5. Minecraft Pvp Kit Map

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Pvp Kit Map: Hello i am finding a minecraft kit pvp mal. So there was a emerland block and when you go to the emerland block you gain 1 second of jump boost to land on the 2nd floor, where pvp can also do it and the mysery chest spawns there. And on the map there was ladder that can also...
  6. Wireless/WiFi and Ethernet connectivity issue

Wireless/WiFi and Ethernet connectivity issue: Product: Example: HP Notebook 15 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-Bit I turned my computer on this morning and out of no where my wifi was turned off and not connected to my network. When I went to reconnect it said there was no networks available. So I tried...
  7. Ethernet and WiFi

Ethernet and WiFi: Having a new Asus ROG Rampage Extreme Encore I can connect Ethernet and WiFi simultaneously but I have to reconnect WiFi after I reboot How can I have them both connect when rebooting so I don't have to "remember" to reconnect : I do not want to bridge networks...
  8. network, ethernet, wireless

network, ethernet, wireless: hello all, im having trouble with internet connections on my pc. ethernet says unidentified network, "ethernet doesnt have valid IP configuration" which started out of the blue, was working fine, and then nothing. and my wifi doesnt even appear under networks. under device...
  9. wifi and ethernet

wifi and ethernet: my internet wifi router has builtin lan ports if i connect to it using both wifi and Ethernet cable will my download speed double another hypothetical question what if i has two wfi connections to internet and i connect to it using laptop builtin wife to one wifi network...
  10. Networking ethernet and wireless

Networking ethernet and wireless: Hi I have a desktop connected by ethernet cable from which I can see the laptop when opening Network, but the wireless laptop just shows media icons from the desktop. The desktop uses Network 2 name while the laptop uses the Telstra numbers from the modem connection. IP...