Windows 10: Ethernet problem: Unindentified network , no internet

Discus and support Ethernet problem: Unindentified network , no internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, I am using Windows 10 and been facing the problem mentionned above for the past days without any solution. the troubleshooter gives... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by adnanben, Feb 16, 2020.

1. adnanben Win User

Ethernet problem: Unindentified network , no internet

Dear Microsoft,

I am using Windows 10 and been facing the problem mentionned above for the past days without any solution.

the troubleshooter gives me default gateway not available, i already tried resetting router ,reseting network setting and remodifying the ip nothing works. Note that it works on other laptops .

Hope you could help me,

Chears

:)

adnanben, Feb 16, 2020
  2. rez001 Win User

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

Ethernet problem: Unindentified network , no internet install-driver-software.png

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

Ethernet problem: Unindentified network , no internet pick-comptible-driver-software.png

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

Ethernet problem: Unindentified network , no internet select-network-adapter.png

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

Ethernet problem: Unindentified network , no internet Limited-wi-fi-connection-solved.png

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Feb 16, 2020
  3. CalBear37 Win User
    Internet and Network by Ethernet lost

I have done as you suggested and will report if the problem goes away. However, it seems the Ethernet access only goes out when I'm actually doing things the require internet access. That would not seem to be a good time to "save power" particularly on a desktop computer *Sad

CalBear37, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Ethernet problem: Unindentified network , no internet

ETHERNET OPTION IS NOT THERE IN NETWORK AND INTERNET SETTINGS

Mostly I use wifi for internet but recently I want to use LAN (wired) connection for internet but it is not working. then i recoginze there was no ethernet option in network and internet settings, i updated drivers of realtek ethernet which was suggested
    by support assistant of dell and it is installed but that was not showing in my device manager. So how can i get ethernet connection?

TEJA VARDHANREDDY T, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Ethernet problem: Unindentified network , no internet

1. Ethernet problem: Unindentified network , no internet - Similar Threads - Ethernet problem Unindentified

2. Network ethernet problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network ethernet problem: I have a very odd problem with a brand new Windows 11 computer. Everything works great except for one thing. I have an ethernet network here with 5 Windows computers on it. Three are legacy Windows 7 computers that are needed for legacy software and hardware. The other two...
  3. Network ethernet problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network ethernet problem: I have a very odd problem with a brand new Windows 11 computer. Everything works great except for one thing. I have an ethernet network here with 5 Windows computers on it. Three are legacy Windows 7 computers that are needed for legacy software and hardware. The other two...
  4. Ethernet no internet and unidentified network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet no internet and unidentified network: My brother was trying to pull out a plug for a charger, but accidentally pulled out my computers power cord while I was using it. Since then, even after restart, the internet won’t work and when I go on Ethernet settings it says unidentified network and no internet. How could...
  5. Ethernet no internet and unidentified network

Ethernet no internet and unidentified network: My brother was trying to pull out a plug for a charger, but accidentally pulled out my computers power cord while I was using it. Since then, even after restart, the internet won’t work and when I go on Ethernet settings it says unidentified network and no internet. How could...
  6. Problem internet ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem internet ethernet: I have a strange problem happening on my device. So I have devices, namely laptop A and computer B. When I connect the ethernet LAN cable to laptop A, the ethernet network runs smoothly, but when I try to connect the ethernet LAN cable to computer B, the network is slow and I...
  7. Problem internet ethernet

Problem internet ethernet: I have a strange problem happening on my device. So I have devices, namely laptop A and computer B. When I connect the ethernet LAN cable to laptop A, the ethernet network runs smoothly, but when I try to connect the ethernet LAN cable to computer B, the network is slow and I...
  8. Problem internet ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Unindentified Network, No internet acess after using a VPN (Ethernet).

Unindentified Network, No internet acess after using a VPN (Ethernet).: I used a VPN today, and then our ISP's servers crashed or something, since I live in a dorm, that provides internet. I have no acess to a modem. I've tried setting my IP to a static one, reinstall drivers, ipconfig renew release and flushdns , tried using different cables...
  10. Internet and Network by Ethernet lost

Internet and Network by Ethernet lost: I'm on build 10122. After an hour or so of operation I lose all network access by Ethernet using the built-in Broadcom NetLink Gigabit adapter. If I plug in a USB WiFi adapter all network and internet access is okay. Reboot and the Ethernet access works again. I believe this...