Windows 10: Ethernet Problems

Discus and support Ethernet Problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So i just built a new gaming pc on windows 10 set it up played Overwatch for a few hours and everything was fine, but then i shut down my computer and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ezkalated, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Ezkalated Win User

Ethernet Problems

So i just built a new gaming pc on windows 10 set it up played Overwatch for a few hours and everything was fine, but then i shut down my computer and an hour later turn it back on again and i am unable to connect to the internet. Plz help... All i want to do is play Overwatch.

:)

Ezkalated, Jul 30, 2016

2. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Jul 30, 2016
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Ethernet problems

Hi Sakarih,

There are many possible causes of undetectable internet connection. For us to assist with your concern, kindly answer these following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your PC prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting methods you've tried so far?
    • Have you tried connecting to the internet via LAN/cable connection with no problem?

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jul 30, 2016
  4. Samuria Win User

Ethernet Problems

Welcome to the forum open a Cmd promt type upcoming /all then post results

Samuria, Jul 30, 2016
  5. essenbe Win User
    Try running in a command prompt ipconfig /all and press enter. Also, right click the start flag,t select device manager and select network adapters, expand it and see if you have any yellow icons. Right click your network adapter and click on the drivers tab and post a screenshot. This will tell you how. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...en-forums.html

essenbe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Ethernet Problems

1. Ethernet Problems - Similar Threads - Ethernet Problems

2. Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet: i bought a pc that has windows activation key inside its BIOS, and i was told that itll activate once i connect to the internet. But the issue is that i dont have a WiFi adapter and only Ethernet connected to my pc, and once i go to the activation panel it tells me that i...
  3. Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet: i bought a pc that has windows activation key inside its BIOS, and i was told that itll activate once i connect to the internet. But the issue is that i dont have a WiFi adapter and only Ethernet connected to my pc, and once i go to the activation panel it tells me that i...
  4. Ethernet problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet problem: hi, for the past few hours i have been trying to fix my ethernet problem.I started with the normal troubleshoot which gave the following problem. "windows can't communicate with device or resource primary DNS server". I tried turning off and on the modem, router and my PC,...
  5. Ethernet problem

Ethernet problem: hi, for the past few hours i have been trying to fix my ethernet problem.I started with the normal troubleshoot which gave the following problem. "windows can't communicate with device or resource primary DNS server". I tried turning off and on the modem, router and my PC,...
  6. Ethernet problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Ethernet connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet connection problem: My PC with Win11 has a problem with the ethernet connection. I checked the ethernet I connected but no internet access as you can see in the screenshot. How can I sort it out?...
  8. Ethernet connection problem

Ethernet connection problem: My PC with Win11 has a problem with the ethernet connection. I checked the ethernet I connected but no internet access as you can see in the screenshot. How can I sort it out?...
  9. why i'm getting ethernet connectivity problem,means it will connect and suddenly disconnect?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why i'm getting ethernet connectivity problem,means it will connect and suddenly disconnect?: i'm getting ethernet connection problem mostly it getting disconnect suddenly*** Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / Word / For education / Windows ***...
  10. How to fix LAN Ethernet driver problem in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix LAN Ethernet driver problem in Windows 11/10: [IMG]If you face problems with your LAN Ethernet drivers on your Windows PC, this post will help you fix them. Some Windows users have reported that their ethernet driver has stopped working. This issue could be caused by various reasons, including outdated/faulty drivers,...