Windows 10: ethernet properties button does not work

Discus and support ethernet properties button does not work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hii did an inplace update from win 10 1909 to win 10 20H2(19042.804).From this path:setting -> network and internet -> state -> ethernet When i click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by blueskyler, Feb 22, 2021.

1. ethernet properties button does not work

hii did an inplace update from win 10 1909 to win 10 20H2(19042.804).From this path:setting -> network and internet -> state -> ethernet When i click button property nothing happen, no error, nothing ....

ethernet properties button does not work Annotazione-2021-02-18-180317.png

I did an sfc /scannow and a Dism check, no problem founded
    Have you any idea ?

thanks

:)

blueskyler, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Kem Mon Win User

ethernet properties

Hi,

Based on the details provided, it is possible that your network adapter was blocking you to access the ethernet
    properties. We recommend that you uninstall your network adapter and scan for hardware changes. To do this, follow these steps:

Uninstall network adapter:

• In the search bar, type
      Device Manager
      and hit
      Enter.

• Select the name of your network adapter and right-click.

• Choose
      Uninstall.

• Select
      "Delete the driver software for this device".

• Click on
      Uninstall.

Scan for hardware changes:

• In the search bar, type
      Device Manager
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Action.

• Select
      "Scan for hardware changes".

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 22, 2021
  3. ethernet properties button does not work

hii did an inplace update from win 10 1909 to win 10 20H2(19042.804).From this path:setting -> network and internet -> state -> ethernet When i click button property nothing happen, no error, nothing ....

ethernet properties button does not work Annotazione-2021-02-18-180317.png

I did an sfc /scannow and a Dism check, no problem founded
    Have you any idea ?

thanks

blueskyler, Feb 22, 2021
  4. ethernet properties button does not work

ethernet properties

hello i have tried this method and still am getting the same same message, kindly help me on what to do, thank you

him of himself, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

ethernet properties button does not work

1. ethernet properties button does not work - Similar Threads - ethernet properties button

2. Sign in button does not work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in button does not work: I linked my Microsoft to my PC health check application. Now, when I open my PC, I am greeted with a sign in button. When I click the button nothing happens. I tried safe mode, but it still didn't work....
  3. Sign in button does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in button does not work: I linked my Microsoft to my PC health check application. Now, when I open my PC, I am greeted with a sign in button. When I click the button nothing happens. I tried safe mode, but it still didn't work....
  4. Why doesn't this change button work in security properties?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't this change button work in security properties?: So i am trying to change the properties of a game executable and I go and do the steps. I right click it, then i click on properties, then I click on the security tab, then I click advanced. Then a window pops up like this:And after I click the change button in the picture...
  5. The button on the website does not work.

The button on the website does not work.: Hello. The button "Get in Store app" does not work. Windows 7 Home Premium, Microsoft Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-button-on-the-website-does-not-work/812f91b7-0f50-4288-93d0-6b9d73fe646f
  6. Sign in button does not work

Sign in button does not work: I've just done a number of updates over the last few days after not having used my computer for a few months. When I reach my log in screen that is an administrator account and linked to my hotmail account the "sign in" text does not have an box over top of it. When I click...
  7. Tag Property Does Not Work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tag Property Does Not Work: Right-clicking a file and clicking properties does not show a tags option in the details tab. The details pane is visible, but the tags option is not. Even right-clicking a file and clicking properties does not show a tags option in the details tab. This has happened with all...
  8. ethernet properties button does not work

in Windows 10 Support
    ethernet properties button does not work: hii did an inplace update from win 10 1909 to win 10 20H2(19042.804).From this path:setting -> network and internet -> state -> ethernet When i click button property nothing happen, no error, nothing .... [ATTACH] I did an sfc /scannow and a Dism check, no problem founded...
  9. Gigabit Ethernet does not work

Gigabit Ethernet does not work: Hello, So i just installed a Gigabit ethernet line through my house, i instantly noticed that when i do a speedtest i only get arround 90-100 mbps, so i checked device manager and it says "100 mbps" there on the ethernet adapter [ATTACH] However, i can select 1 Gigabit...
  10. Start button does not work

Start button does not work: How do i fix a start button that has recently stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-does-not-work/8dc0b3d8-e7d4-4e53-8b79-e6df51370962