Windows 10: Ethernet realtek is slow....

Discus and support Ethernet realtek is slow.... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have a problem my ethernet lan RTL8111H is a gigabit lan controller i have the gigabit but is very slow... i have 400mbps in download and 58,57mbps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NextWorks, Apr 30, 2019.

1. NextWorks Win User

Ethernet realtek is slow....

i have a problem my ethernet lan RTL8111H is a gigabit lan controller i have the gigabit but is very slow... i have 400mbps in download and 58,57mbps in upload... how can i fix it? i am running windows 10 pro 64bit

Thanks

:)

NextWorks, Apr 30, 2019
  2. John Sarc Win User

realtek ethernet

To isolate the case, we would suggest that you use other "Realtek Ethernet", and see if it does the same thing.

Regards.

John Sarc, Apr 30, 2019
  3. REALTEK RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC not detected by Windows 10

Those listed under Model was :

• Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC (Microsoft)
    • Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC (Microsoft)
    • Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)

Levis Raju, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Ethernet

Hi Lynne,

To better assist you with the Realtek Ethernet that was installed on your computer, please clarify the following:

• What specific error message are you getting?
    • Are you getting this issue when you play games, or does it affect other applications on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Ethernet realtek is slow.... - Similar Threads - Ethernet realtek slow

2. related to realtek ethernet controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    related to realtek ethernet controller: hello friends,i am facing a problem with realtek ethernet controller whenever i want to use it i have to restart my computer to use iti am facing it since when i installed windows 8.1 pro version windows please help me...
  3. related to realtek ethernet controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    related to realtek ethernet controller: hello friends,i am facing a problem with realtek ethernet controller whenever i want to use it i have to restart my computer to use iti am facing it since when i installed windows 8.1 pro version windows please help me...
  4. Realtek Ethernet Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Ethernet Problem: Hi, I need to know the two failed test is a major issue or a common thing for all PCI network card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-ethernet-problem/b5903579-0f13-4bcc-8df0-eb195ff0a3d1
  5. Realtek Ethernet Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Ethernet Problem: Hi, I need to know the two failed test is a major issue or a common thing for all PCI network card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-ethernet-problem/b5903579-0f13-4bcc-8df0-eb195ff0a3d1
  6. Realtek Ethernet Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Ethernet Slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Slow: I just recently finished my pc and I use ethernet and today and yesterday my Wi-Fi was way slower then usual. I get around 450 Mbps back then now I only get 166 Mbps I never messed around with any of the settings and did install drivers so I don't know what to do help!...
  8. Realtek ethernet controller problems

Realtek ethernet controller problems: i am setting up a brand new Dell Inspiron, desktop, 5680. Windows 10 with all updates. Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller. Ethernet service, Xfinity 150 MB. I cant get more than 10 MBS download. any help is appreciated....
  9. Ethernet slow

Ethernet slow: Hi guys, having very slow download speeds through powerline adapter. I get about 16.20 down 7.70 up ping 35.75, this is on my desktop pc, if I connect my laptop to the same powerline adapter, i get about 32.70 download etc. I have tried the tcp optimiser with no success. Any...
  10. Realtek Ethernet Problems

Realtek Ethernet Problems: I have tried to set up Win 10 on my desktop,however, Win 10 conflicts with my Realtek Ethernet, I can not make the program to connect with the net, however, my lap top coneects (via WiFi) with no problems. Should I remove Win 8.1 frommy desktop and complete a clean install of...