Windows 10: Ethernet says connected, but no internet.

Discus and support Ethernet says connected, but no internet. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all.I am coming here today as a last resort seeking help on a new issue that has developed for me the past few days.When I connect my ethernet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KeatonOM, Feb 3, 2022.

1. KeatonOM Win User

Ethernet says connected, but no internet.

Hello all.I am coming here today as a last resort seeking help on a new issue that has developed for me the past few days.When I connect my ethernet cord to my motherboard, it says connected and has the symbol that shows connected but I have no internet. I tested the cord on my laptop and it seemed to work perfectly fine. I attempted to use a wifi dongle and it worked fine. I would like to start off with the fact that this happened out of nowhere, and when it occurred I immediatly Googled solutions, video after video, article after article. Soon enough I got fed up with the fact nothing was wo

:)

KeatonOM, Feb 3, 2022
Thema:

Ethernet says connected, but no internet.

1. Ethernet says connected, but no internet. - Similar Threads - Ethernet says connected

2. My ethernet cable is connected but it says "no internet"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ethernet cable is connected but it says "no internet": Hi, I've had this problem with my pc for a while now, but rebooting it has always fixed it. Today, however, no matter how many times I restart it, I can't connect to the internet through the ethernet cable which I'm sure works. I am not very experienced, so if you need any...
  3. My ethernet cable is connected but it says "no internet"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My ethernet cable is connected but it says "no internet": Hi, I've had this problem with my pc for a while now, but rebooting it has always fixed it. Today, however, no matter how many times I restart it, I can't connect to the internet through the ethernet cable which I'm sure works. I am not very experienced, so if you need any...
  4. My ethernet cable is connected but it says "no internet"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My ethernet cable is connected but it says "no internet"

6. Ethernet says connected, but no internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet says connected, but no internet.: Hello all.I am coming here today as a last resort seeking help on a new issue that has developed for me the past few days.When I connect my ethernet cord to my motherboard, it says connected and has the symbol that shows connected but I have no internet. I tested the cord on...
  7. Ethernet says connected, but no internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet says connected, but no internet.: Hello all.I am coming here today as a last resort seeking help on a new issue that has developed for me the past few days.When I connect my ethernet cord to my motherboard, it says connected and has the symbol that shows connected but I have no internet. I tested the cord on...
  8. Boyfriends PC says Ethernet is Connected but pc still says no internet

Boyfriends PC says Ethernet is Connected but pc still says no internet: Hello, For the past few months my boyfriend has had problems with his windows 10 pc. He has his computer connected via ethernet cable and ever since he moved into a new part of the house and started using ethernet it is saying he is not connected to internet even thought he...
  9. Boyfriends PC says Ethernet is Connected but pc still says no internet

Boyfriends PC says Ethernet is Connected but pc still says no internet: Hello, For the past few months my boyfriend has had problems with his windows 10 pc. He has his computer connected via ethernet cable and ever since he moved into a new part of the house and started using ethernet it is saying he is not connected to internet even thought he...
  10. Ethernet says it is connected but internet isn't working

Ethernet says it is connected but internet isn't working: I've been trying to work through this issue for about a week now. My ethernet is shows it is connected, but is unable to open any web pages or actually show a connection. I have tried: Running Network Diagnostics (multiple/differing errors every time, and sometimes no...