Windows 10: Ethernet, Simcard slot and Type C USB port not working

Discus and support Ethernet, Simcard slot and Type C USB port not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I'm using HP Elitebook folio g3, it came with simcardslot with type C USB port , but non of those is working . Recently i wanted using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by samuel ekuma, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Ethernet, Simcard slot and Type C USB port not working

Hello everyone. I'm using HP Elitebook folio g3, it came with simcardslot with type C USB port , but non of those is working . Recently i wanted using Lan ethernet , i went and bought Lan to USB adapter but it wasn't working even when i had install the driver needed. Pls, i really need assistance

:)

samuel ekuma, Aug 19, 2022
  2. btarunr Win User

TrendNet Launches New Line of USB Type-C Adapters

TRENDnet, a global leader in reliable SMB and consumer networking solutions, announced today the launch of its USB-C product line. The new line will feature three USB-C adapters for HDMI, VGA, and Gigabit Ethernet. "TRENDnet is committed to developing reliable products to improve user connectivity, and our line of USB-C adapters is designed to keep users up-to-date with the new USB connector standard," said Sonny Su, technology director at TRENDnet. "The new USB-C line allows users to take advantage of improved data transfer speeds and more power, while extending the life of current devices."

The Type-C port and connector are extremely compact and feature a reversible connector orientation. The new USB-C technology and connector support lightning-fast transfer speeds, and feature an increased power output. All TRENDnet USB-C products are conveniently powered by the computer's USB port, and are Windows and Mac compatible.

Ethernet, Simcard slot and Type C USB port not working 78a_thm.jpg

USB-C to HDMI 4K UHD Display Adapter, model TUC-HDMI
    • Extend or mirror your computer's display to a 4K monitor or HDTV
    • Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to HDMI connection
    • Max resolution: 3840 x 2160 resolution at 30 Hz
    USB-C to VGA HDTV Adapter, model TUC-VGA
    • Extend or mirror your computer's display to a projector, monitor or HDTV
    • Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to VGA connection
    • Max resolution: 1920 x 1200 resolution at 60 Hz
    USB-C to Gigabit Adapter, model TUC-ETG
    • Adds a Gigabit Ethernet port to your computer
    • SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type-C port

btarunr, Aug 19, 2022
  3. USB Type C Port is not working

USB Type C Port is not working in my dell taptop

venkatachalamK, Aug 19, 2022
  4. Ethernet, Simcard slot and Type C USB port not working

USB Type C Port is not working

How do you know its not working ?

Is there a error when you try to connect a Device to it ?

Try another USB Port on the Laptop.

Try the Device on another computer.

Frank N St31n, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

Ethernet, Simcard slot and Type C USB port not working

1. Ethernet, Simcard slot and Type C USB port not working - Similar Threads - Ethernet Simcard slot

2. USB-C headphones work on regular usb port, but no longer work on USB C port.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C headphones work on regular usb port, but no longer work on USB C port.: The USB C port charges my headphones, but will not detect them, even though they were working a little bit ago.The headphones are detected using a regular USB cable to USB-C.Here's some steps I've tried to troubleshoot:Update windowsUninstall drivers with yellow exclamation...
  3. Usb Type-C ports not working Dell Inspiron Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb Type-C ports not working Dell Inspiron Laptop: After some updates in Windows Update and SupportAssist, all of my usb ports don't work anymore. It does not power, not detect any device. Tried all the solution I found like clean install of Window, update/unistall driver,... But still not work!Any idea?...
  4. Usb Type-C ports not working Dell Inspiron Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb Type-C ports not working Dell Inspiron Laptop: After some updates in Windows Update and SupportAssist, all of my usb ports don't work anymore. It does not power, not detect any device. Tried all the solution I found like clean install of Window, update/unistall driver,... But still not work!Any idea?...
  5. Usb Type-C ports not working Dell Inspiron Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Ethernet, Simcard slot and Type C USB port not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet, Simcard slot and Type C USB port not working: Hello everyone. I'm using HP Elitebook folio g3, it came with simcardslot with type C USB port , but non of those is working . Recently i wanted using Lan ethernet , i went and bought Lan to USB adapter but it wasn't working even when i had install the driver needed. Pls, i...
  7. Ethernet, Simcard slot and Type C USB port not working

Ethernet, Simcard slot and Type C USB port not working: Hello everyone. I'm using HP Elitebook folio g3, it came with simcardslot with type C USB port , but non of those is working . Recently i wanted using Lan ethernet , i went and bought Lan to USB adapter but it wasn't working even when i had install the driver needed. Pls, i...
  8. USB Type-C Ports Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Type-C Ports Not Working: I have 2 USB Type-C ports on my laptop and both do not work. A couple of days prior to my issue, they were fully functional. I am trying to charge my phone, but there is no detection and no power. I have tested my cable with devices other than my laptop, so I know my cable is...
  9. USB Type-C Ports Not Working

USB Type-C Ports Not Working: I have 2 USB Type-C ports on my laptop and both do not work. A couple of days prior to my issue, they were fully functional. I am trying to charge my phone, but there is no detection and no power. I have tested my cable with devices other than my laptop, so I know my cable is...
  10. Charging with usb type c port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Charging with usb type c port: I'm trying to find out if it is possible to charge my vivobook S532F S15 using the usb type c port,I have the the power cable an the PD wall adapter. If so what worked for others? please list any software or hardware you think i might be missing.. thanks for your response.....