Windows 10: Ethernet Slow

Discus and support Ethernet Slow in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just recently finished my pc and I use ethernet and today and yesterday my Wi-Fi was way slower then usual. I get around 450 Mbps back then now I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Filipek0118, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Ethernet Slow

I just recently finished my pc and I use ethernet and today and yesterday my Wi-Fi was way slower then usual. I get around 450 Mbps back then now I only get 166 Mbps I never messed around with any of the settings and did install drivers so I don't know what to do help!

:)

Filipek0118, Apr 15, 2021
  2. rez001 Win User

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

Ethernet Slow [​IMG]

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

Ethernet Slow [​IMG]

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

Ethernet Slow [​IMG]

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

Ethernet Slow [​IMG]

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Cannot connect to ethernet no valid ip configuration

We appreciate the information you've provided. We'd like to confirm the results after following the steps on the link provided on our previous post.

Meanwhile, to isolate your concern, we suggest that you check the following:

• If the Ethernet port is clean.

• If the end of RJ45 (Ethernet cord) is still intact.

• If available, test the RJ45 (Ethernet cord) to your other device and check if issue persists.

We look forward to your reply so we can assist you further.

Zedrick Del, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

Ethernet Slow

ethernet

Hi,

To better assist you, kindly answer the following:

• Did you try to change the Ethernet and check if the network is connecting?
    • Is the Ethernet working in other computers?
    • Are there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Ralph Sta, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Ethernet Slow

1. Ethernet Slow - Similar Threads - Ethernet Slow

2. my wifi and ethernet is slow after i came back from a vacation why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my wifi and ethernet is slow after i came back from a vacation why?: when i left i would get 160mb/s-250mb/s on average with ethernet when i came back it was 50mb/s, i reseted the network on pc, the router, the modem, i ran some weird prompt in the command prompt, none of those worked, i can not get my internet speed to go up, i tried updating...
  3. my wifi and ethernet is slow after i came back from a vacation why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my wifi and ethernet is slow after i came back from a vacation why?: when i left i would get 160mb/s-250mb/s on average with ethernet when i came back it was 50mb/s, i reseted the network on pc, the router, the modem, i ran some weird prompt in the command prompt, none of those worked, i can not get my internet speed to go up, i tried updating...
  4. Slow Ethernet connection on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Ethernet connection on Windows 11.: My old PC with windows 10 recently died. I got a new one with Windows 11, and I noticed my internet speeds dropped. I’m paying for 300mbps, and on the old pc I was getting around 370-380mbps. On the new one it fluctuates between 30-200mbps. I had a tech from my ISP come out...
  5. Slow Ethernet connection on Windows 11.

Slow Ethernet connection on Windows 11.: My old PC with windows 10 recently died. I got a new one with Windows 11, and I noticed my internet speeds dropped. I’m paying for 300mbps, and on the old pc I was getting around 370-380mbps. On the new one it fluctuates between 30-200mbps. I had a tech from my ISP come out...
  6. When I connect my bluetooth headphone it slow or basically kill my internet connection ETHERNET

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I connect my bluetooth headphone it slow or basically kill my internet connection ETHERNET: Hello, I have 2 problems.So 1. I bought bluetooth headphones for my PC when I paired and connected them to PC I have like really low signal I need to be litterally with my head next to my case basically touching it with my cheek to have good connection after I put my head...
  7. When I connect my bluetooth headphone it slow or basically kill my internet connection ETHERNET

When I connect my bluetooth headphone it slow or basically kill my internet connection ETHERNET: Hello, I have 2 problems.So 1. I bought bluetooth headphones for my PC when I paired and connected them to PC I have like really low signal I need to be litterally with my head next to my case basically touching it with my cheek to have good connection after I put my head...
  8. Why is my PC running so slow after using an ethernet cable?

Why is my PC running so slow after using an ethernet cable?: So I've recently started using an ethernet cable 30ish minutes ago and I immediately saw that my PC started slowing down heavily.This wasn't a problem before when I was using an internet adapter, so I'm not really sure what happened.I also did an antivirus scan and nothing...
  9. Why is my PC running so slow after using an ethernet cable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my PC running so slow after using an ethernet cable?: So I've recently started using an ethernet cable 30ish minutes ago and I immediately saw that my PC started slowing down heavily.This wasn't a problem before when I was using an internet adapter, so I'm not really sure what happened.I also did an antivirus scan and nothing...
  10. Why is my PC running so slow after using an ethernet cable?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging