Windows 10: Ethernet Stops working then BSOD with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Discus and support Ethernet Stops working then BSOD with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently built a new PC and I am have an issue where if I put my computer to sleep, sometimes the ethernet will have stopped working when I wake it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ming717, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Ming717 Win User

Ethernet Stops working then BSOD with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

I recently built a new PC and I am have an issue where if I put my computer to sleep, sometimes the ethernet will have stopped working when I wake it up. If I restart, the PC boots into windows and then blue screens with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. If I full shut down and power off my pc and then boot it back up the problem usually fixes itself. I've attached a crash dump file if someone could help me figure out what the issue is. I've tried updating my Realtek LAN drivers but the problem still happens. The motherboard is an MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dhjzbuogbcr82ng/090219-6859-01.dmp?dl=0

:)

Ming717, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Stop Code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hi,

This might be caused by faulty driver, hardware issues or antivirus software problems. We suggest checking this
    article that has steps on how to resolve stop code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Anne Ros, Sep 3, 2019
  3. The OverClockers BSOD code list

According to Microsoft, Vista and later usually displays this BSOD instead:

STOP: 0x00000124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Bug Check 0x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Windows drivers

According to Microsoft, the Vista and later equivalent of STOP: 0x0000009C MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION is:

STOP: 0x00000124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

-> This BSOD code don't exist in Windows XP, Windows 2000 and Windows NT 4.0 <-

RJARRRPCGP, Sep 3, 2019
  4. th3imsch Win User

[HELP] Keep Getting a "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" BSOD at Random Times

I get a BSOD usually every day that says "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" and even sometimes "System Thread Exception Not Handled". I have tried updating my GPU drivers and that hasn't worked as suggested by the community.

Here are the .dmp files if somebody could lead me in the right direction based off the specific dump:

http://1drv.ms/1DPfgXC

Thanks,

th3imsch, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Ethernet Stops working then BSOD with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Similar Threads - Ethernet Stops working

2. Ethernet Stops Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Stops Working: Hello. Sometimes when i'm using my PC my Ethernet just stops working. But just randomly, it stops working a few minutes after i started Origin wich is not good sinc i cant play my Origin Games then. I dont know why this keeps happening. Pls give me a solutuion if you have...
  3. Ethernet stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ethernet stopped working: I have insider build 20236 and since update my ethernet has stopped working. I have diagnosed my network controller and reset the network several times. It also crashes a lot with the following, Driver irql not less or equal, tcpip tcpip.sys. Gigabyte MB. exact build 20236rs...
  4. Bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I have spent a month trying out multiple things to fix this error, yet none of it has worked, from using Windows Memory Diagnostic to resetting my pc. I have some of the errors that happened recently here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AozCYWxP6q71jSflW-syxiVQUW_0?e=ZMUnCX and some...
  5. BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: As the title indicates I've been getting non-stop BSOD for months now and finally had the patience to do smthing about it but cant seem to fix it. I have done almost everything I can, I've done memtest86 but RAMS are not at fault, I tried different GPU but still get it, I...
  6. Bsod whea_uncorrectable_error

Bsod whea_uncorrectable_error: Hello there! I need a bit help. This issue have bogging me for like a real period of time. I have try to fix it my self. But i cant solve it. Its getting frustrating now. BSOD appiers randomly like really randomly. If im doing something on computer or if im away from it and...
  7. Bsod: Whea_uncorrectable_error

Bsod: Whea_uncorrectable_error: For the past month, I have been trying to diagonose the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD. The issue started occurring after I upgraded to Windows 10 build 1151. I had updates disabled for a while, and I believe that it is some kind of chipset driver and hardware issue....
  8. Ethernet stopped working?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet stopped working?: My ethernet cord that I have been using for a couple of months just stopped working today. I don't know how to fix it. The outlet in both my computer and the wall usually lights up when its plugged in but neither of them are so I don't know what the problem is 70345
  9. Bsod - whea_uncorrectable_error

Bsod - whea_uncorrectable_error: Hello everyone. As stated in the title I am experiencing BSOD with the message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The computer usually loads up to 100% and then restarts, but not always. Sometimes I will have to manually restart the computer. System Specs: i7-4790K Cooler...
  10. BSOD WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

BSOD WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: Hello everyone, I've recently purchased a new SSD and upon receiving it decided to do a complete wipe of my system including resetting BIOS back to default. I have two SSD's installed in my system, with the OS installed onto the old ssd. This error has been happening...