Windows 10: Ethernet Switch Test

Discus and support Ethernet Switch Test in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If 2 win 10 pcs are connected thru an Ethernet switch and can access the internet does this indicate they are able to connect for file sharing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JamesStein3, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Ethernet Switch Test

If 2 win 10 pcs are connected thru an Ethernet switch and can access the internet does this indicate they are able to connect for file sharing

:)

JamesStein3, Jan 27, 2022

2. Cannot connect to ethernet no valid ip configuration

We appreciate the information you've provided. We'd like to confirm the results after following the steps on the link provided on our previous post.

Meanwhile, to isolate your concern, we suggest that you check the following:

• If the Ethernet port is clean.

• If the end of RJ45 (Ethernet cord) is still intact.

• If available, test the RJ45 (Ethernet cord) to your other device and check if issue persists.

We look forward to your reply so we can assist you further.

Zedrick Del, Jan 27, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 27, 2022
  4. rez001 Win User

Ethernet Switch Test

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

Ethernet Switch Test [​IMG]

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Jan 27, 2022
Thema:

Ethernet Switch Test

1. Ethernet Switch Test - Similar Threads - Ethernet Switch Test

2. Wired Ethernet to a switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired Ethernet to a switch: Hi, guys. Please forgive my stupidity, but I really need help on this basic problem I have.I have 2 Desktops & 2 Laptops, all for different tasks, connected via a Netgear 8-way switch.All the computers can access the Internet with absolutely no problem at all.My problem is...
  3. Wired Ethernet to a switch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wired Ethernet to a switch: Hi, guys. Please forgive my stupidity, but I really need help on this basic problem I have.I have 2 Desktops & 2 Laptops, all for different tasks, connected via a Netgear 8-way switch.All the computers can access the Internet with absolutely no problem at all.My problem is...
  4. Wired Ethernet to a switch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Ethernet Switch Test

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Switch Test: If 2 win 10 pcs are connected thru an Ethernet switch and can access the internet does this indicate they are able to connect for file sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-switch-test/91a7eb2f-994a-4386-b78e-4edf6681d7b3
  6. Ethernet Switch Test

Ethernet Switch Test: If 2 win 10 pcs are connected thru an Ethernet switch and can access the internet does this indicate they are able to connect for file sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-switch-test/91a7eb2f-994a-4386-b78e-4edf6681d7b3
  7. Switch between two Ethernet connections

Switch between two Ethernet connections: Hello,I have two ethernet connections, one is set with manual IP, the other one is set with Automatic IP DHCP. However, when I switch from manual to automatic to manual again, I lose the information related to the manual IP. How can I keep the two connections without...
  8. sleep switches ethernet connection to public!!!

sleep switches ethernet connection to public!!!: Every time the computer goes to "sleep" and I wake it up, the ethernet connection gets changed to "public" instead of "private" so the internet connection will not connect. If I run the homegroup trouble shooter, the setting gets changed back to private and the internet...
  9. switching between wifi and ethernet

switching between wifi and ethernet: Can you make my wifi become faster alone without the eternet the wifi works fast on all other devices in the house but not mine. I cant watch videos with just my wifi and I ask the HP chat help and talked to an agent and he said to reset the system and he said it would work...
  10. No Private/Public switch for Ethernet connection

No Private/Public switch for Ethernet connection: Hello, Where is the Public/Private switch has gone for Ethernet connection? I need to switch my ethernet connection from public to private. I have connected two PCs using ethernet cross-over cable Thanks Windows 10 Pro 1909 18363.592 [ATTACH]...