Windows 10: Ethernt Not Working: Killer E2500 GB Ethernet Controller Code 45 Hardware not connected.

Discus and support Ethernt Not Working: Killer E2500 GB Ethernet Controller Code 45 Hardware not connected. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've plugged the ethernet and it won't show it on the wifi or devices, used different ethernet cables, and no luck, but they work for my Xbox so why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShadowWOLF 1682, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Ethernt Not Working: Killer E2500 GB Ethernet Controller Code 45 Hardware not connected.

I've plugged the ethernet and it won't show it on the wifi or devices, used different ethernet cables, and no luck, but they work for my Xbox so why not my laptop. I'm using an MSI GS63VR Laptop.

:)

ShadowWOLF 1682, Sep 20, 2020
  2. CTOverton Win User

Ethernet Hardware gone?

Turned on my pc, the internet wasn't connected, messed with the Ethernet cable, tested with other devices, found out that the issue is with the Ethernet on my computer.

What I've done:

• Tried "Network reset" from settings
    • Tried updating drivers (all drivers up to date)
    • Noticed Killer E2200 driver in device manager was hidden, when I clicked on it it said "(Code 45) Device not connected"
    • Tried installing Killer Ethernet Network manager and Killer Suite, neither would install as they could not "detect Killer hardware"
    • Tried uninstalling the Killer driver all together...

Still no luck... I don't know how to manually install the drivers, I looked into it and there is something that shows you can in the device manager right click on "Ethernet Controller" under "Other Devices" and manually install the drivers that way. However, I do not even have "Other devices" listed. And again, I was able to see the drivers at one point and they said the killer device was not connected.

Operating System: Windows 10 64<br/>
    Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming

CTOverton, Sep 20, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Rivet Networks Announces Killer E2500 Ethernet Controller

Rivet Networks Thursday announced its latest gigabit Ethernet controller, the Killer E2500. The E2500 is characterized by advanced QoS features, such as the proprietary ASD 2.0 (advanced stream detect). ASD 2.0 is a feature with which the NIC driver shapes traffic specific to applications. It senses which kind of applications deserve priority over the others. The driver also provides optimization for the top-500 websites on the Internet, by squeezing out the best page-load performance at the web-browser level. The PHY itself offers checksum offload, interrupt moderation, frame-spacing, and large-send offload.

Another major change on the software-side is the new Killer Control center, which gives you manual control over network performance specific to not just games and apps, but also specific websites. The company's asymmetric teaming tech DoubleShot Pro also received an update, giving you control over which app/traffic you want to send through which pipe. The company claims that it has already scored design wins for the chip with motherboard makers ASRock, MSI, Gigabyte; and notebook design wins with Dell-Alienware, Dell-XPS, Lenovo, Clevo, Acer, and Razer.

Ethernt Not Working: Killer E2500 GB Ethernet Controller Code 45 Hardware not connected. 61a_thm.jpg

Ethernt Not Working: Killer E2500 GB Ethernet Controller Code 45 Hardware not connected. 61b_thm.jpg

Ethernt Not Working: Killer E2500 GB Ethernet Controller Code 45 Hardware not connected. 61c_thm.jpg

Ethernt Not Working: Killer E2500 GB Ethernet Controller Code 45 Hardware not connected. 61d_thm.jpg

Source: HotHardware

btarunr, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Ethernt Not Working: Killer E2500 GB Ethernet Controller Code 45 Hardware not connected.

Lenovo USB-C 3.0 Hub with Realtek GB Ethernet. Code 45, “the hardware device is not connected tothe computer.”

Original title: Lenovo USB-C 3.0 Hub with Realtek GB Ethernet, Ethernet not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 10 Pro

I plug in the Lenovo USB-C C506 USB 3.0 hub + Gigabit Ethernet (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0761RZ5WJ). The USB portion works fine.

For the Realtek Gigabit Ethernet section, first it enumerates the USB device with a yellow triangle exclamation point, then it drops the device, then it re-enumerates it but it is hidden. It shows a Code 45, “the hardware device is not connected to
    the computer.” I have downloaded the driver for the device and tried installing the driver manually but it doesn’t help. Yes, I’ve rebooted, removed and reinstalled the device and the driver multiple times, to no avail. The laptop is a Lenovo Flex 5 Core i7.
    The network cable is fine and another computer connects, via its internal Ethernet card, using the same cable, just fine.

Upon Connecting Device it enumerates: It drops the device and re-enumerates but it is hidden:

Ethernt Not Working: Killer E2500 GB Ethernet Controller Code 45 Hardware not connected. SO-Ep1aogC4RNuEhFdZ5pQgenNDRjg1AzMGroTyxgnb6PI-jeHSESt6r0rtoaKUDNKVfxZRj60kr7NY1u_UWrnjvrY_YFyuw.png

Ethernt Not Working: Killer E2500 GB Ethernet Controller Code 45 Hardware not connected. KKkI938j83t01cdjiR61iBF___qLMiQaZlb1wgQj0el5WKdaTh1nZQ1gCR5J2KzUbxKDvMIfPpqbuDP9_npdycb6kJWFHfhE.png

Stephen Q Sharp, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Ethernt Not Working: Killer E2500 GB Ethernet Controller Code 45 Hardware not connected.

1. Ethernt Not Working: Killer E2500 GB Ethernet Controller Code 45 Hardware not connected. - Similar Threads - Ethernt Working Killer

2. Error code 45 Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 45 Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer.: Recently, whenever I connect to wifi my asus laptop will connect to the wifi soon after turning on from being shut down and I can use the wifi like normal. But after I start playing an online game that requires wifi, it will run for the first couple of minutes until my wifi...
  3. Error code 45 Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code 45 Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer.: Recently, whenever I connect to wifi my asus laptop will connect to the wifi soon after turning on from being shut down and I can use the wifi like normal. But after I start playing an online game that requires wifi, it will run for the first couple of minutes until my wifi...
  4. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45: Hello. After a recent Windows 10 update my bluetooth device has dissappeared from my computer. To view it I have to "show hidden devices" on the device manager. When I rightclick on it it says that "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45"....
  5. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45: Hello. After a recent Windows 10 update my bluetooth device has dissappeared from my computer. To view it I have to "show hidden devices" on the device manager. When I rightclick on it it says that "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45"....
  6. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45: It happens to me in unknown date, well it annoys me because it also affects my Internet in Network Adapters, Camera is not available as detect in discord and when i saw the device manager and i enabled show hidden devices, the gray things showing errors: "Currently, this...
  8. Lenovo USB-C 3.0 Hub with Realtek GB Ethernet. Code 45, “the hardware device is not...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenovo USB-C 3.0 Hub with Realtek GB Ethernet. Code 45, “the hardware device is not...: Original title: Lenovo USB-C 3.0 Hub with Realtek GB Ethernet, Ethernet not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 10 Pro I plug in the Lenovo USB-C C506 USB 3.0 hub + Gigabit Ethernet (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0761RZ5WJ). The USB portion works fine. For the Realtek...
  9. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer (Code 45)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer (Code 45): GEO laptop won't connect to wifi and doesn't even show any available networks. In Device Manager, wifi direct virtual adapter 1 and 2 status says: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer (Code 45) In Network properties: all networks are disconnected...
  10. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this...

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this...: I see you have had thousands of questions on this, I have tried everything you suggest but my internal (non removable Cd/DvD drive will not work due to Windows 10- how can I fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. msi z87-gd65 ethernet code 45