Windows 10: EULA keeps poppin up

Discus and support EULA keeps poppin up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently every time I click to open Money 2000, EULA pops up and I have to accept in order to open file. What can I do to stop this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LWP8, Oct 18, 2019.

1. LWP8 Win User

EULA keeps poppin up

Recently every time I click to open Money 2000, EULA pops up and I have to accept in order to open file. What can I do to stop this?

:)

2. eula

Hi Dkaharley,

unfortunately one may not use at the same time one Windows license both as host and a guest (in VM) systems.

EULA says: Under this agreement, we grant you the right to install and run one instance of the software on your device (the licensed device)... In this agreement, “device” means a hardware system (whether physical or virtual) with an internal storage device
    capable of running the software.

See EULA articles 2a and 2b

Igor Leyko, Oct 18, 2019
  3. dkaharley Win User
    eula

question regarding eula. and product key.

I have software requiring the use of a virtual machine (specifically VMware player ) can I use my exsisting OS win 10pro64 and its product key in a virtual machine as well as my physical pc at the same time or does this violate the EULA terms?

dkaharley, Oct 18, 2019
  4. EULA keeps poppin up

windows 10 eula and cortana eula and discription of use

what is the name of the file and where is it located on my windows 10. the eula I signed when windows 10 installed is not the one listed when you click on the Microsoft license terms. the one I signed made reference to sharing information with the government
    and I can't find the startup Cortana license screen that you see the first time you click on Cortana. where can I find those on the windows 10 operating system.

edward cook jr, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

EULA keeps poppin up

1. EULA keeps poppin up - Similar Threads - EULA keeps poppin

2. BSODs a poppin!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs a poppin!: Hey mah doods, hope 2021 is going ok for you. Thanks for your help! win ver 18363.1256 172053
  3. EULA

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    EULA: I recently updated the Trusteer software recommended as a banking security. Immediately after the update my pc literally stopped working. I couldn't shut down the browser I was in, clicked on task manager nothing, tried to restore email window which was minimized, no go....
  4. Windows EULA questions

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows EULA questions: Hello, I have some questions about the Windows 10 OEM EULA. Firstly, what does section 2 subsection C restriction VII mean. What is considered unauthorized data. Does that mean like information of minors and illegal product keys, or does it mean data like illegal music and...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 EULA

Minecraft Windows 10 EULA: Hi,I want to ask a few question about the Minecraft Windows 10 EULA. 1.Does Minecraft Windows 10 have its own EULA?(Not EULA from Mojang) 2.If there is, is it allowed to create content? and if allowed what should be considered? 3.Can i earn money from the content?(youtube...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 EULA

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 EULA: Hi,I want to ask a few question about the Minecraft Windows 10 EULA. 1.Does Minecraft Windows 10 have its own EULA?(Not EULA from Mojang) 2.If there is, is it allowed to create content? and if allowed what should be considered? 3.Can i earn money from the content?(youtube...
  7. eula

eula: question regarding eula. and product key. I have software requiring the use of a virtual machine (specifically VMware player ) can I use my exsisting OS win 10pro64 and its product key in a virtual machine as well as my physical pc at the same time or does this violate...
  8. A question about the Windows Eula

A question about the Windows Eula: In the Windows 10 Eula it says (in 2.c.vii) " when using Internet-based features you may not use those features in any way that could interfere with anyone else’s use of them, or to try to gain access to or use any service, data, account, or network, in an unauthorized...
  9. Windows 10 eula

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 eula: I'm in college teacher wants us to send him the w10 EULA image agreement terms. How I can find it also from others windows 41353
  10. Windows 10 EULA

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 EULA: My present computer which has Windows 10 purchased from the Windows shop. I want to replace my motherboard and i5 processor for a faster i7. My question is can I install the Windows 10 that I had onm my i5 computer or will I need to purchase a new Windows 10 to remain...