Windows 10: EULA

Discus and support EULA in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently updated the Trusteer software recommended as a banking security. Immediately after the update my pc literally stopped working. I couldn't... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KeithMills__927, Sep 4, 2020.

1. EULA

I recently updated the Trusteer software recommended as a banking security. Immediately after the update my pc literally stopped working. I couldn't shut down the browser I was in, clicked on task manager nothing, tried to restore email window which was minimized, no go. Decided then to shut down or restart. Couldn't do that either. Took minutes before my programs started up again. I had noticed a definite slowdown of my pc after installing it few years ago but nothing as what happened today after updating. The pc acted funny before freezing up. Is this software any good. Even Microsoft Edge wasn't responding. Any suggestions before I uninstall the darn thing.

:)

KeithMills__927, Sep 4, 2020

2. eula

Hi Dkaharley,

unfortunately one may not use at the same time one Windows license both as host and a guest (in VM) systems.

EULA says: Under this agreement, we grant you the right to install and run one instance of the software on your device (the licensed device)... In this agreement, “device” means a hardware system (whether physical or virtual) with an internal storage device
    capable of running the software.

See EULA articles 2a and 2b

Igor Leyko, Sep 4, 2020
  3. dkaharley Win User
    eula

question regarding eula. and product key.

I have software requiring the use of a virtual machine (specifically VMware player ) can I use my exsisting OS win 10pro64 and its product key in a virtual machine as well as my physical pc at the same time or does this violate the EULA terms?

dkaharley, Sep 4, 2020
  4. EULA

windows 10 eula and cortana eula and discription of use

what is the name of the file and where is it located on my windows 10. the eula I signed when windows 10 installed is not the one listed when you click on the Microsoft license terms. the one I signed made reference to sharing information with the government
    and I can't find the startup Cortana license screen that you see the first time you click on Cortana. where can I find those on the windows 10 operating system.

edward cook jr, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

EULA

1. EULA - Similar Threads - EULA

2. Where can I view a copy of Windows 11 22H2 EULA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I view a copy of Windows 11 22H2 EULA: I don't have this version of Windows 11 installed.Just want to view a copy of the EULA in text format if possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-view-a-copy-of-windows-11-22h2-eula/e8719faa-24c2-4a8b-ace6-576da5536cc1
  3. Where can I view a copy of Windows 11 22H2 EULA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I view a copy of Windows 11 22H2 EULA: I don't have this version of Windows 11 installed.Just want to view a copy of the EULA in text format if possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-view-a-copy-of-windows-11-22h2-eula/e8719faa-24c2-4a8b-ace6-576da5536cc1
  4. I have 23 word documents titled "eula" in my files. I did not write any of these documents....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 23 word documents titled "eula" in my files. I did not write any of these documents....: I have twenty three word documents that were made in 2014 titled "eula", and I did not write them. I didn't even get this computer until 2023....
  5. I have 23 word documents titled "eula" in my files. I did not write any of these documents....

I have 23 word documents titled "eula" in my files. I did not write any of these documents....: I have twenty three word documents that were made in 2014 titled "eula", and I did not write them. I didn't even get this computer until 2023....
  6. Windows 10 will not show or allow me to accept EULA for downloadable content.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 will not show or allow me to accept EULA for downloadable content.: Windows 10 will not show or allow me to accept EULA for downloadable content. I have seen online that this can ocure on Windows 11 and there is a fix, is this the same on Windows 10? I have Tried turning off antivirus, I have updated windows to the latest iteration, I have...
  7. Windows 10 will not show or allow me to accept EULA for downloadable content.

Windows 10 will not show or allow me to accept EULA for downloadable content.: Windows 10 will not show or allow me to accept EULA for downloadable content. I have seen online that this can ocure on Windows 11 and there is a fix, is this the same on Windows 10? I have Tried turning off antivirus, I have updated windows to the latest iteration, I have...
  8. Windows 10 will not show or allow me to accept EULA for downloadable content.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. i am looking for the EULA related to Blueprint UML Editor software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am looking for the EULA related to Blueprint UML Editor software: i am looking for the EULA related to Blueprint UML Editor software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-looking-for-the-eula-related-to-blueprint-uml/49eba092-a00b-4bd6-8b25-d5f61209b3ce
  10. i am looking for the EULA related to Blueprint UML Editor software

i am looking for the EULA related to Blueprint UML Editor software: i am looking for the EULA related to Blueprint UML Editor software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-looking-for-the-eula-related-to-blueprint-uml/49eba092-a00b-4bd6-8b25-d5f61209b3ce